Chapter 6: Meeting Them! Part 1

Temporarily Taken By EXO

 

 

"So that's why you guys wouldn't tell us who our partners are.." Suho exclaimed..

"They were you guys!" SeHun finished.

"Alright, shut up you guys. Don't you guys want to find out your partners?" SM said.

Sehun 'zipped' his mouth.

 

"So are you guys ready?" SM asked.

"Wait! I need to pee!" HeeYoung said.

"Fine, go quickly" SM sighed. 

I really want to be with BaekHyun.. HyunMi thought and quietly thanked HeeYoung for postponing her disappointment.

 

After 5 minutes, HeeYoung came back.

"That was rather quick," Kai laughed. HeeYoung just made a face at him.

"Alright, any more interruptions?" SM asked. Everyone looked at eachother.

"I'll take that as a no," he said and proceeded.

"So before I tell you your partners-"

"I need to pee now!" Sehun ran out of the room. SM tapped his foot on the floor.

Sehun ran back in within a minute.

"Now are we done with interruptions?" 

"Yes" Everyone said.

"Okay. So like I began, I will tell you the rules and stuff again before you find out your partners. So first of all, you'll be stuck with your partners, or should I say boyfriends and girlfriends for 9 months. After that, I don't care what happens. You can continue in private or be friends, whatever. But for now, you have no choice. This is a benefit for both of you, and me too. The girls will get to experience idol life while the guys will get to experience a love life. Please get along. You can change partners if you will, but under mutual consent. Don't forget to tell me too. Also, don't forget to have fun! Oh I forgot, if you cannot stand to be with your partner for these 9 months, you will be kicked out of my company. I don't need people that don't get along with eachother. Understood?" SM ended his speech.

 

"Yes, sir," everyone said.

"Now let's proceed to our pairs," he said.

"Would the managers like to have the honor?"

EXO-K's manager nodded.

"When I call your names, come up here to take your oath."

"Today, we were joined together by the forces of.. well, our entertainment."

- insert drumroll -

"The first couple will be ChoHee and ChanYeol," he said.

Everyone clapped as ChanYeol and and ChoHee walked up.

"Repeat after me. I promise to like my partner.."

"I promise to like my partner"

"Remember kids, not love yet; just like."

"Remember kids, not love yet; just like" ChanYeol and ChoHee repeated.

"Not that part!" the manager said, "NOW repeat after me. I will not get into fights and promise to get along"

"I will not get into fights and promise to get along"

"You are now pronounced girlfriend and boyfriend" 

"You are now pronounced girlfriend and boyfriend" ChanYeol repeated. The manager smacked ChanYeol's head with his paper.

Everyone laughed and clapped. ChoHee and ChanYeol signed the contract paper and each got a promise ring.

 

"Alright, moving on. The next couple is.. Mi Hye and D.O" They had to repeat after the manager like ChoHee and ChanYeol did and got promis rings.

When the couples were done, they walked to the side and watched.

"Next is Kai and HeeYoung," the manager said.

"Hey girl, do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?" Kai asked. The guys cracked up.

HeeYoung just rolled her eyes. They took the oath, got their rings and walked to the side.

"Are you guys ready for the next one?" the manager asked.

"Yes!" everyone answered.

They were all curious who their boyfriends or girlfriends were going to be.

"Well too bad!" their manager said.

"WHAT?" everyone exclaimed.

"Just kidding, guys.. calm down.." he said.

"We're just going to go out for lunch first!"

The 12 of them plus the two managers went to eat at a noodle restaurant.

"YOU HAVE TO SIT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIENDS!" EXO-K's manager said. The three of them that found out their partners sat with their girlfriends.

 

"Who do you guys want with who is left?" SeHun asked.

"I don't really care," BaekHyun said.

"I think SooYeon is pretty.." SuHo said.

 

Kai put his arm around HeeYoung. She shrugged him off.

"C'mon. We're supposed to get along together. Let's start over again. I'm Kai." he said.

She smiled. "HeeYoung," she said. Kai was glad to see her smile.

 

"ChoHee right?" ChanYeol asked.

"Mhm," she nodded.

"If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I would have 5 cents," he said.

She blushed. "There's something wrong with you guys and corny pick up lines," she said.

"In my defense, I thought that was a pretty good one," he grinned.

 

"So how's it going?" D.O asked awkwardly.

"Good.." Mi Hye said.

"This is kind of awkward.." D.O said.

They looked at the other two couples. They were teasing eachother and laughing.

Why can't we be like them? D.O thought.

"Do you like banana sundaes?" MiHye asked.

"I love them!" he exclaimed.

"Let's ditch and go get some!" she said. I like this girl already.. he thought.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

So we found out some pairings! c: Stay tuned for part 2!

-neveralone c: