Chapter 26: The Chinese Handshake

Temporarily Taken By EXO

 

 

 

Chanyeol had woken up late one day and discovered that s had left without him. 

He sighed and did his usual morning routine before he started walking to the SM building.

The streets were very crowded since it was lunch time for many high schoolers.

Some students started to point at him ang giggle.

*Darn. I should have worn a disguise!* Chanyeol mentally face-palmed himself.

He looked at the ground while he walked hoping not to draw too much attention.

Unfortunately, his height gave it all away. 

 

He soon found himself surrounded by giggling girls with cameras and iPhones.

He blinked and stared at them for a second before smiling politely and walking away.

The fangirls didn't get the message that he wanted to be left alone and kept following him. 

After a few minutes, Chanyeol found himself running away with a mob of fans hot on his trail.

He let out a sigh of relief as he hid behind a dark alley.

His breathing was heavy due to all the running. 

He peeked out from his corner and saw all the fangirls running in another direction cluelessly except for this one girl.

She stared at him and smirked.

After all the fangirls were gone, she walked over to Chanyeol.

"Hey," The girl smirked.

He shivered slightly. The powerful vibe he was getting from this girl gave him goosebumps.

He could not help but feel that something was going to happen. But what?

Surely, the girl wouldn't do anything awful to him. Would she? She is one of his fangirls.

He smiled at her and attempted to walk away unharmed.

"Where do you think you're going, oppa?" The girl asked.

Chanyeol tried to speak but it seemed like his tongue was all tied up.

The girl advanced towards him, smirking creepily.

Chanyeol stepped back. His instincts told him to run, and so he did.

"Yah! Come back here!" The girl shouted running after him.

 

 

Meanwhile..

"ChoHee! Long time no see!" her cousin, Eunbi, said in English.

"It's been so long!" ChoHee hugged her cousin.

"So how is it in Korea? Meet any hot guys?" Eunbi winked.

ChoHee just shook her head and smiled as they walked toward the car.

When they got back, the girls welcomed Eunbi to the dorm. She would be staying for a couple of days.

"I'm hungry. Do you have any food?" Eunbi asked.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go buy some snacks," ChoHee said, and walked out.

 

As ChoHee walked out of the building, she saw a lot hundreds of girls running after someone.

So then she just thought, "YOLO" and she ran after the person too.

She saw that the person ran toward one direction, but the girls ran toward another.

ChoHee was about to leave, but she wanted to know who the person was, so she approached him.

But, she wasn't the only one that knew where he really was.

Chohee watched as the man backed against a wall, as a girl walked toward him.

Then the man ran away, as the girl chased him once again, and ChoHee decided to chase him as well.

That man looks so familiar though.. That height and the hair.. IT'S CHANYEOL!

ChoHee kept following them, and then the girl ran out of breath, as ChanYeol got away.

"I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME!" she shouted, and walked back to civilization. ChanYeol slowed down, and tried to regain his breath.

ChoHee kept following ChanYeol, and decided to scare him. She crept up behind him, and then poked his sides.

ChanYeol jumped and yelped. ChoHee couldn't stop laughing.

"Yah! How long have you been following me for?" ChanYeol asked.

"About 10-20 minutes.." ChoHee stated.

"Don't scare people like that!" ChanYeol told her.

"But it's fun!" she smiled.

"Why are you out here anyways?" he asked.

"Oh I was supposed to buy snacks for the girls.." she remembered.

ChanYeol took out his wallet, to see how much money he had, "I'll buy it for you!"

But he forgot they were still in the alleyway, and a man took his wallet.

ChoHee and ChanYeol ran after the man.

ChoHee caught up to the man first, and she fought him with her kungfu.

She kicked him back, but then she realized he looked familiar.

ChoHee stopped and then she nudged him.

They did a secret Chinese handshake, and he gave the wallet back. Then the man ran away.

"What was that?" ChanYeol asked.

"Oh, one day I helped out a couple of Chinese guys, so they taught me their Chinese handshake.." ChoHee explained.

"So you're like in a gang now?" he asked.

"In a way.." she laughed.

The two of them walked to the supermarket together.

 

"What took you so long?!" MiHye asked.

"Yea, I'm hungry," HeeYoung said.

"I ran into someone along the way," ChoHee said, and let ChanYeol in.

"Hi girls," he greeted.

"Oh, it's ChanYeol!" Eunbi said.

"Who's this?" he asked.

"My cousin, Eunbi," ChoHee said.

"Nice to meet you!" Eunbi greeted.

"Nice to meet you too!" ChanYeol said.

 

"Hey, where's ChanYeol?" Kai asked.

"Now you realize?" Sehun asked.

"It's already 8 pm!"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the REALLY late update! 

ItzBecky4Eva was supposed to write this chapter, but apparently, it takes 2 weeks to write a chapter and she is a lazy bum, so I wrote it, so you guys don't have to wait even longer! c:

I'll try to update again this week! And I realized, I might be a bit crazy to come up with some of these ideas..

-neveralone