Chapter 5: Getting Ready!

Temporarily Taken By EXO

 

 

"These kids are so cute.. haha," Kris laughed, "Hopefully I'll see them around."

 

"We're backkkk!" HeeYoung said.

"It's so late!! I'm so hungry!" SooYeon complained. 

"Go cook for us, maknae." MinHee said to MiHye.

"What? Why me?" MiHye pouted.

"But you're the maknae..." MinHee said. 

"Yeah, like you said, I'm the maknae, not the slave!" She shot back.

"Cho Hee, HeeYoung and HyunMi just got back from the showcase, so they're worn out. SooYeon is too lazy to cook, and I don't want to cook." 

"I don't care. Go cook yourself unnie." 

The two kept bickering until SooYeon finally gave up. "Fine, stop bickering. I'll cook."

"Really? You're the best!" MiHye said, giving her a thumbs-up.

SooYeon went to the kitchen and began cooking. She took some crab meat out of the refrigerator and 6 pack of ramen from the shelf. SooYeon then started boiling the water. 

"Unnie! I'll help you." HyunMi said.

HyunMi helped cook the ramen and separate them into 6 bowls. SooYeon then added two pieces of crabmeat to each bowl. 

"What else should I make? I don't think ramen will fill us up." SooYeon said.

"Um, kimchi fried rice!" MiHye said, popping out of nowhere.

"Let's not make it with a fried egg this time. HeeYoung and ChoHee unnie don't eat eggs." HyunMi reminded. 

"Okay. I'm too lazy to make it anways." 

"KIDS! TIME TO EAT. COME AND GET YOUR FOOD." SooYeon shouted.

The girls scrambled in the kitchen and got their bowls. "Thank you unnie!" 

While they ate, Cho Hee, HeeYoung and HyunMi filled them in on the showcase. 

"If it was really that awesome, I sorta regret not going." MinHee pouted. "I could of seen Baekhyun's abs! And greet Kris!"

HyunMi glared at her. 

"I take the statement about Baekhyun back. Happy?" MinHee asked, a bit afraid and annoyed of the younger girl.

"Yes." HyunMi beamed.

Soon they finished eating and went to sleep.

 

 

"Rise and shine! You can go meet your partners today!" Manager Lee said.

MinHee groaned. "Can we meet them later? We're all worn out from yesterday." 

Manager Lee scoffed. "What do you mean? Ch Hee, HeeYoung and Hyun Mi were the ones that went to the showcase yesterday while you were home, being lazy. So get up by yourself before I make you."

"Unnie! No! Not the cold water!"

"Get up MinHee! SooYeon and the other girls are all awake! Don't make everyone late. You guys need to make a good first impression." 

 

 

"Wake up!" their manager screamed as he entered EXO-K's dorm.

"Hyung! We're tired! Let us sleep for a little more." Sehun said, half-awake.

"NOW! OR NO BREAKFAST!" He shouted.

Everyone quickly woke up and got ready.

When they were done, they went down to the dining room expecting a great breakfast.

"That's it?" ChanYeol asked.

"What do you mean, 'That's it?'" their manager asked.

"We were sort of expecting more than just a boiled egg.." Suho said.

"Well, take it or leave it," he said and left the room.

"Let's just eat it," Kai said.

 

Soon the 6 girls arrived at the entertainment building.

"Are you guys ready?" ChoHee asked.

"No," HyunMi squeaked. She REALLY REALLY wanted to be with BaekHyun and hoped luck was at her side.

"I mean what if our partners don't like us.." SooYeon said.

"Don't stress it," HeeYoung said.

 

"I hope they are nice girls.." SeHun said.

"I hope my partner will be pretty!" D.O said.

"Maybe my partner and I could end up together forever like those dramas!" Kai said.

"Whoa, Kai," BaekHyun looked at him.

"Oops, did I say that out loud?" Kai scolded himself.

"I want my partner to go with me to the park and everything!" ChanYeol said.

"Ugh! Why is everyone so out of character today?" BaekHyun screamed.

He didn't like the idea of everyone agreeing to SM's plan.

He was afraid of falling in love with his assigned partner and then have to eventually break up.

"It's because none of us ever had a girl before," Suho explained.

"I know.. But am I the only one worried about getting hurt?" BaekHyun asked.

"Just enjoy it for now.. Come to think about it, since we are in the same entertainment, it would be awkward if we break up.." Suho said.

"I don't even know anymore," BaekHyun said.

Then they walked into the meeting room.

 

"Let's go!" HyunMi said.

They also walked into the meeting room.

"You guys again?" ChanYeol asked.

 

...

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ THANKS FOR READING!! c: