Chapter 2: The Showcase

Temporarily Taken By EXO

 

"Do you guys think I look good enough?" HyunMi asked.

"Stop being so insecure!" MiHye told her.

"YOU'RE INSECUREE, DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR! THEY'RE TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE DO-O-OR!" ChoHee started singing.

"You look fine. Baekhyun probably will be too tired to look at your outfit anyways," HeeYoung rolled her eyes. 

"Why are you talking about Baekhyun all of a sudden?" HyunMi blushed. 

"HyunMi...We all know you're Baekhyun-crazy. Don't even try to deny it." HeeYoung said laughing.

"Shut up."

"Oh my god! I should take a picture of your face right now. It's as red as the time you auditioned for SM!" Hee Young exclaimed, laughing her off.

"Okay. I'm ready. Let's go!" HyunMi smiled.

As soon as they stepped in, fans' squeals and screams drowned out their voices.

"Wow! There's so much fans here. I wonder if we would get this much fans when we debut." HyunMi looked around in wonder.

"Follow me, girls." The supervisor, the woman from this morning showed up. 

"Um, may I ask who you are?" HyunMi asked, afraid to offend her. 

"Oh. Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I will be your manager from now on. You girls can call me unnie." She smiled. "We have front row seats by the way. Too bad the other girls aren't here. The tickets are going to go waste." 

"No it won't!" HyunMi beamed. She went over to a trio that was begging this girl to sell tickets to them. 

"Hey, you guys need tickets?" HyunMi asked. 

"Yeah. We really want to be there for EXO-K since it's their first showcase!" One of the girls said. 

"Follow me then." HyunMi beamed at them. 

The trio followed her without a word. 

"Unnie! Can these girls take the seats?" 

"Sure, why not." 

They went to the seats and waited for the showcase to start.

The lights dimmed and the fans started screaming louder.

EXO-K started performing their second prologue, 'History'.

They both turned to see HyunMi awestruck, staring at BaekHyun.

EXO-K stopped performing and EXO-M picked up where they left off. 

Soon, EXO-K & EXO-M joined together to perform as a whole group. After performing 'History', Leeteuk of Super Junior appeared, apparently, he's the 'announcer'. EXO came out and did self-introductions.

The members went backstage to change their clothes for the next performance. Apparently, they were going to perform some of their teasers, live.

Performance 1: Kai Dancing Solo

Performance 2: Tao Performing Wu Shu

Performance 3: Lay, Lu Han & Xiumin dancing

"Oh my god! Lu Han and Chen are singing 'Baby, Don't Cry'!" A fan behind them gushed.

"I love this song!" Hyun Mi said, smiling. 

"Baekhyun and D.O. are going to perform 'What Is Love' next." Their manager unnie said.

Hyun Mi blushed while Hee Young and ChoHee .

Then there was a rap battle between Kris and Chanyeol, while Lay and Kris battled with their dancing skills.

"AYO WADDUP KREESE?" "AYO WHASSSUPPP"

After a couple of dance performances, EXO had a interview section.

"When is this over?" HeeYoung asked, bored. 

"BUT THIS IS SO FUN!" HyunMi exclaimed.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom," HeeYoung said and brought ChoHee with her.

HyunMi just nodded and waved them away, not taking her eyes off of BaekHyun doing his CF pose.

"HE'S SO HOT!" HyunMi squealed.

 

 

Meanwhile near the bathroom..

"Oh snap there's Kris!" ChoHee said.

"AYO Whaddup Kreees!" HeeYoung shouted in English. ChoHee elbowed her.

"I meant.. Annyeonghaseyo Kris sunbaenim" HeeYoung and ChoHee bowed.

"Haha, I liked the first greeting better," Kris said, "It was nice meeting you, but I should get going."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL. Did you guys like the ending? xD

I did! LOL. <3

Thanks for subscribing & COMMENTS ARE LOVED!

-undefined & neveralone