Chapter 25: Alone Time

Temporarily Taken By EXO

 

 

 

Baekhyun 'woke up' soon after they left.

He sat up on his bed and tried to process the previous conversation between MinHee and Heeyoung.

So, she wasn't really a bad person after all? He was extremely confused.

So should I be hating her? Or helping her? I can't help but think she is still hiding something.. Ugh, I'll think about this later..

Baekhyun got off his bed and walked out to the kitchen. There, he poured himself a glass of water. He leaned against the kitchen counter, drinking his water.

Then HyunMi walks in, in her pajamas, with her eyes half closed. Baekhyun watched as she ran into the dining table and a chair, while laughing, amusedly to himself.

"I'm glad I amuse you," HyunMi says to him.

Baekhyun quickly straightened up and cleared his throat. For a second, he forgot he was holding a glass of water, and drops it.

The glass breaks into little pieces and there is a puddle on the ground. HyunMi walks forward to help, but Baekhyun stops her.

"I got this," he said, and took out the broom and mop. In less than 10 minutes, the kitchen floor was back to normal.

"So, um you didn't go to get ice cream with the rest of the girls?" Baekhyun asked.

"They went out to get ice cream? Without me?" HyunMi pouted.

"Oh, I guess they didn't want to wake you up," Baekhyun said.

Just then, HyunMi's phone rang, signalling she got a new text.

 

------------------------------

From: HeeYoung

You're welcome! Hehe

Better use this time alone wisely! C;

-----------------------------

 

HyunMi smiled a little and was about to reply.

"Oh who's that from?" Baekhyun asks, trying to peek at the phone.

"NOTHING!" HyunMi blurted too fast and put the phone away.

"So umm do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure!" HyunMi agreed.

"Do you want to watch Spirited Away?" Baekhyun asked, going through dvds.

"Anything is fine!"

HyunMi took this chance to reply HeeYoung.

 

------------------------------

From: HyunMi

OMG stop it! We're just watching a movie!

-----------------------------

 

"Stop what?" Baekhyun asked, referring to her text.

"Nothing!" she answered, clearly flustered.

"I'll go get some popcorn!" HyunMi said, setting her phone on the table.

Then her phone rang again, and Baekhyun looked at it.

 

------------------------------

From: HeeYoung

LOL that's how it all starts out C;

-----------------------------

 

Baekhyun chuckled and put the phone back before HyunMi came back.

The movie started and the two of them sat on the sofa together, watching it.

There was only one quilt, so they had to share it, meaning they sat next to each other.

Halfway through the movie, HyunMi fell asleep.

"HyunMi! Isn't that thing scary?" he laughed, waiting for her response, but then he found her sleeping.

Baekhyun was too into watching the movie, he didn't notice the extra weight on his shoulder.

Before he knew it, Baekhyun fell asleep on her head, as her head was on his shoulder.

 

"We're back!" MiHye shouted as she entered the house.

"SHHHHHH! THEY'RE SLEEPING!" SooYeon warned her.

The five of them gathered around, and watched the couple sleep.

Then HeeYoung took her phone out to take a picture of the two.

"Good idea!" ChoHee said, and the others took out their phones except for MinHee.

MiHye didn't realize her camera was on flash, and it awoken the couple.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Is your summer well? I hope it is!

I've been getting lazy :c

Thanks for reading and for all the subscribers!! -neveralone