Chapter 20: Lunch & Training

Temporarily Taken By EXO

*Manager Choi is EXO-K's manager.*

 

 

 

For the next following weeks, Baekhyun and HyunMi had been extremely awkward with each other. It helped that EXO-K had packed schedules so they didn't see each other as much.

The only thing that EXO-K had on their schedules that day was a radio show. They woke up at 6 AM in the morning and went to record it. The girls went to training as usual, longing for their partners since they didn't spend any quality time with each other for a while.

 

"You guys are free to do whatever you want for the rest of the day. Don't cause any trouble," Manager Choi grumbled before driving away in the van.

"Oh great, what are we supposed to do now?" Kai asked his fellow members while squinting at the sun.

"I don't know. It's too hot for me to think. Let's go somewhere with air conditioning," Chanyeol complained. 

"Alright. Let's go back to the company first, then you guys can argue about where to go," Suho suggested.

"Good idea. No wonder you're our leader," Chanyeol said, patting him on the back.

After a short walk, they arrived at the company building.

"Finally, I thought I was about to collapse from dehydration," Chanyeol complained once more.

The others nodded their heads in agreement.  

"Since we're here anyways, let's check on the girls," Suho suggested.

"So you had our whole day planned out already and didn't tell us?" Kai asked.

"Guys, remember our deal? We're supposed to help train them since they're going to debut., Suho said.

 

The guys quietly scanned their cards at the front door and proceeded to enter the building. 

They soon arrived at the room the girls were training in. 

ChoHee, SooYeon and MiHye were dancing to whatever song that comes on. HeeYoung and HyunMi were singing to the songs while MinHee was just sitting in her little corner, admiring her nails.

"Can you pass me the water?" HeeYoung asked.

ChoHee threw her a bottle of water and HeeYoung threw her a towel in return. 

"Gosh. I'm so tired." MiHye complained. 

 

"Oppas! How long have you been standing by the door?" MinHee exclaimed, suddenly standing up. 

"We arrived just now," D.O. said.

*Long enough to see you not even trying at all.* Kai thought.

"What are you guys doing here?" SooYeon asked. 

"We don't have any more schedules for today so we decided to check up on you guys." Suho replied, flashing her a charming smile.

"Are you guys tired?" Sehun asked.

"No, we're not tired at all," HeeYoung said sarcastically.

"You guys want to get something to eat?" Suho asked.

"Sure, why not." MiHye shrugged.

 

They all went down to the food court, buzzing with excitement.

Want to know why? That's because soon, it'll be their 1 month anniversary. 

Yup, they've been together for one month already, that's hard to believe right?

Time seems to fly by when they're together...

*I wonder what Baekhyun's going to get me. I mean like, he HAS to get me something after I got him the bacon-flavored lip gloss, right?* MinHee thought, smirking evilly.

*Oh my god! When he gives me my gift, I'll flaunt it in HyunMi's face. I could already picture her jealous face.* MinHee let out an evil laugh.

Everyone turned to look at her. 

"What was that?" HeeYoung asked, staring at her.

"I don't know. What was that?" MinHee asked back.

"You're so weird." HeeYoung rolled her eyes and proceeded to go to the food court.

Everyone gave MinHee one more glance before walking towards the food court, feeling creeped out.

 

When they got to the food court, they spilt up into groups and went to get their food.

Unfortunately, Baekhyun and HyunMi were paired up.

"Hey, how was practice?" Baekhyun asked, trying up to clear up the awkwardness.

"It was tiring. How's the radio show?" HyunMi smiled and glanced at his expression.

"It was fine. The staff was really nice to us."

"Really? That's nice to hear..." HyunMi said, trailing off.

Baekhyun turned to look at her. HyunMi stopped walking and was texting away on her phone.

"Who are you texting?" Baekhyun asked, curiously.

"Oh, no one important," HyunMi replied happily.

"Let's order now." 

 

They ended up ordering bibimbap, ramyun, dukbokki, and bubble tea.

"You can go sit, I'll bring the food over," Baekhyun offered, smiling at her.

HyunMi was blushing so much that she couldn't speak since she would stutter a lot.

She took the tray of ramyun and the dukbokki, while Baekhyun carried the rest.

"HyunMi, come sit next to me!" Sehun called out.

After a while, everyone was seated at the table with their food. 

HyunMi was seated between Baekhyun and Sehun. 

"Say ah!" Sehun nudged her.

HyunMi blushed and opened , Sehun placed the piece of dukbokki in .

"Disgusting." MinHee scoffed.

HyunMi ignored her and continued to eat.

Baekhyun nudged her and passed her the bubble tea. 

"Thanks," HyunMi said, taking a sip of the cold drink.  

Sehun's eyes lit up at the sight of his beloved drink.

"HyunMi-ah, want to give me a sip of your bubble tea?" He asked, pouting slightly. 

She laughed, "Sure, why not?" 

Sehun beamed at her and happily took the drink.

"Hey, you guys just shared an indirect kiss," HeeYoung said, making everyone stare at them.

HyunMi choked on her noodles and Sehun patted her back softly.

"What?' HyunMi asked, after swallowing her noodles.

"Okay guys, let's go back to practice," SooYeon said, getting up to throw out her garbage. 

Everyone else followed suit. 

 

"Here's the real reason why we're here," Suho explained. "Remember you guys were told that, we were supposed to train you?"

"Oh." Everyone said in unison. 

"Okay, so HyunMi and HeeYoung can train with Baekhyun and D.O., ChoHee and MiHye can train with Kai and Sehun, while SooYeon and MinHee will train with Chanyeol and I." 

They went into their little groups. 

*Why can't I be in a group with HyunMi?* Sehun thought unhappily.

 

Baekhyun and D.O. were helping HeeYoung and HyunMi with their singing. 

Baekhyun motioned for HyunMi to stop singing. "I don't really know how to explain your problem. When you sing, breathe from your diaphragm, not your lungs. You also need to improve on your stamina since you run out of breath a lot. There's just something with your voice that I can't describe, it's like Onew sunbae's voice."

"That's exactly what I said to her!" HeeYoung exclaimed.

"Practice the scales on daily basis. I don't know what else to say. Let's see your dancing," Baekhyun said. 

"You see, I'm not exactly an expert in that subject since my body isn't flexible," HyunMi said, blushing from embarrassment.

"Chanyeol could help you with that...He had the same problem, but look at him now," Baekhyun said, motioning for Chanyeol to come over.

 

After a few more hours of training, the group decided that it was enough.

"I'm so tired. It was supposed to be our day off too!" Sehun complained.

"It's okay, you can sleep once you get home, and we'll make dinner to thank you guys for helping us." SooYeon beamed. 

"WHAT? I'm not making dinner." MinHee sneered.

"It's not like anyone wants to eat what you're going to make anyways." ChoHee whispered to HeeYoung and HyunMi, who started laughing.

"I heard that, you know?" MinHee said, glaring at the trio.

"Of course we do." The trio smiled at her and went inside the van.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to make this chapter into two parts but since we didn't update in such a long time, I decided to give you guys a reallyyy long update.

Comments are loved~ Thanks for subscribing guys!

I notice that a lot of authors reply to their comments, I don't want to seem ungrateful but most of the comments are all about MinHee so I can't really reply to them. Maybe next chapter? ^^

And if you guys have time, please check out my EXO Request Shop ^^

Your co-author is currently on vacation so this chapter was not edited. (I don't think we'll edit it anyways.)