Chapter 4: Meeting EXO-K

Temporarily Taken By EXO

Note: Their manager will be called 'Manager Lee' from now on...o.o

 

 

"Are you sure they're done changing?" HyunMi asked. 

"Why are you asking? So you can see Baekhyun topless?" ChoHee teased.

"WHAT? N-No. What are you talking about." HyunMi blushed.

Manager Lee knocked on the door. On the other side of the door, the hyungs yelled at the maknae to get the door. Muffled shouts were heard. 

Chanyeol opened the door. Once he saw Manager Lee, he bowed to her. She smiled and gestured for the girls to go inside.

HyunMi went inside the room first, scanning for Baekhyun. She spotted him sitting on the edge of the couch. He was just finishing pulling his shirt over his head. *He has abs! OMG. Stop being such a byuntae HyunMi!* HyunMi thought, and hit the side of her head lightly, muttering, "Aigoo. Stupid thoughts." 

HyunMi looked up and saw Baekhyun staring at her. She quickly looked away.

"Girls, this is EXO-K." Manager Lee said. 

The trio bowed. EXO-K's manager came inside. "Oh hey. Why are you here? I thought we were going to introduce them tomorrow?"

"The CEO called me last minute and told me that he wanted them to meet each other beforehand." Manager Lee said.

"Oh. What are you waiting for? Boys, introduce yourselves." Their manager said.

"I'm ChanYeol" a tall guy said with a deep voice.

"Leader Suho!" another guy said.

"Maknae SeHun"

"Kai"

"I'm D.O" 

"Baekhyun," last but not least. 

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M MEETING HIM!! HyunMi squealed in her head.

"So, have fun, kids," their managers said and left the room.

"So what are your names?" SuHo asked.

"I'm ChoHee, this is Hyun Mi and HeeYoung," Cho Hee said.

"Um...You guys were great out there." Hyun Mi said awkwardly.

"Thanks. We know." Baekhyun replied. 

Hee Young raised her eyebrows. "Don't you think your reply is a bit conceited?" 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "No, I don't." 

"Your bias seems really arrogant and conceited. Don't you think?" Cho Hee whispered to Hyun Mi.

Hyun Mi pouted. "I don't know." 

"You're just upset that your bias isn't the nice and cute guy you imagined him to be." HeeYoung rolled her eyes.

"So? What's wrong with being upset?" Hyun Mi whispered back.

"Nothing. I'm just saying." HeeYoung replied. 

"Don't mind Baekhyun. He's just grumpy today." Suho said, flashing the girls a smile.

"It's okay. But why is he so grumpy?" Hyun Mi eyed Baekhyun who went to sit on the couch on the other side of the room.

"Um. It's kinda a secret." Suho said. "Sorry."

"It's oka-" 

"It's a project that the CEO wants to do. It involves us getting 'girlfriends' and staying with them for 6 months. I heard the girls are tra-" Suho shoved a piece of bread into Sehun's mouth so he would stop blabbing about the 'top secret' project.

"Don't mind what he said." Suho said flashing them another killer-smile.

"Hyung! I could have choked!" Sehun glared at Suho. Suho gave him a 'Shut your mouth or else' look but it obviously didn't work because Sehun just continued to blab. 

"Since you three are trainees, do you have an idea who's going to be our girlfriends?" Sehun asked, eyes twinkling.

"Yeah." Hyun Mi said bluntly.

"You do? Who are they?" Sehun asked excitedly. The other members pretended that they weren't interested but the girls could see that they were leaning closer to them to hear what they were going to say. Even Baekhyun, although he tried to look like he didn't care.

"Secret." 

Disappointed groans quickly spread across the room. "You got us all hyped up for nothing." Chanyeol said, rolling his eyes.

"You guys can ask your manager." Hee Young offered.

Then being the troll Cho Hee was, she added "The 6 girls that got chosen to be your girlfriends are all the trainees ever talk about. You should ask them!"

"But we're talking to you guys.. who are trainees.." Kai suddenly spoke.

"That's right, yo," HeeYoung said.

"We have to go. Let's go, girls." ChoHee said walking away.

"Such trolls.." Kai said. 

"What if they're the girls that the CEO chose?" Sehun asked.

"That could be a possiblity since they didn't seem very surprised when they heard about the project." D.O. added.

Hyun Mi and Heeyoung overheard their conversation since the door wasn't closed completely. The two girls ran after ChoHee and told her what they heard.

"It's fine. We're meeting them tomorrow anyways. Let's just go home." HeeYoung said.

"Do you think they will trust us when they find out it's us tomorrow?" HyunMi asked.

"BaekHyun doesn't seem nice," ChoHee said.

"Maybe he'll be in a good mood tomorrow..!" HyunMi said.

Little did they realized that someone overheard their conversation..

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it wasn't too boring. :( And sorry for the late update. 

If you have any suggestions, please tell us in the comment & we'll try to correct our mistakes.

Comments are loved. <3 

 

- undefined & neveralone