Chapter 14: Spoiled Day

Temporarily Taken By EXO

 

 

The girls woke up early and went to practice. 

The mood was tense and awkward because of what happened yesterday.

The girls tried to avoid MinHee and exclude her from all of their conversations. 

When they arrived at the training room, everyone went to change. 

"You all know what to do. Right?" SooYeon asked. 

"Neh." Everyone responded. 

"What are you guys talking about?" MinHee asked, coming over to the group.

"None of your business." HyunMi snapped.

"Jealous much?" MinHee asked, smirking at her.

"What? No. It's not like you have anything I don't."

"I have Baekhyun."

"He's not yours."

"Didn't you see the way he defended me yesterday?" MinHee flipped her hair and gave a confident smirk.

"He was pitying you." 

"Whatever. Think whatever you want. It's obvious that you're just jealous." 

"Y-you!"

ChoHee came between them and had them separated. "I don't want you two causing any trouble. Just stay away from each other and keep your hands to yourself." 

After that, everyone went their separate ways. The rest of practice was really tense since no one was talking to one another. 

"You can almost feel the awkward.." HeeYoung said.

Practice ended around the afternoon. After showering and changing, the girls met up at the cafeteria, while MinHee was still in the bathroom. 

The girls brought lunch and proceeded to EXO's training room. When they got there, the boys were practicing their choreography for MAMA since they were debuting in a week. The girls didn't want to bother them so they just sat down against the wall and watched them. 

 

When MinHee got out of the showering room and didn't see the rest of her members, she became confused. Until she remembered the conversation from this morning.  

"You all know what to do. Right?" SooYeon asked. 

"Neh." Everyone responded. 

"What are you guys talking about?" MinHee asked, coming over to the group.

"None of your business." HyunMi snapped.

*So they ditched me? I'm kinda hungry, so I guess I'll get some food then find out what their plans are.* MinHee thought as she walked downstairs to the cafeteria. 

 

MiHye went downstairs to the cafeteria to get drinks since they forgot to order some. 

"Can I get 3 ice coffees, 3 caramel frappe, 2 vanilla lattes, 2 peppermint cappuccino, 2 mint milkshake and a wild berry smoothie?" 

"Hey." D.O. waved.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" 

"I figured that you would need some help carrying all those drinks upstairs." D.O. said taking the drinks from the cashier. 

"Thanks." MiHye blushed.

MiHye and D.O. were carrying the drinks up the stairs when MinHee spotted them.

"MiHye-ah, D.O.-sshi, where are you going with those drinks?" 

"Um, just upstairs. The EXO oppas are free so we were planning to hand out with them." MiHye stood there awkwardly. She didn't like to hold grudges and since she felt bad for MinHee, she told her their plans.

"Really? Can I come?" MinHee asked. 

"Um, we have to get these drinks upstairs before they melt." MiHye said, gesturing D.O. to follow her. 

MinHee took that as a 'yes' and proceeded to follow them upstairs.

"Finally! You guys took forever!" HyunMi exclaimed and went over to help them with the drinks. 

HyunMi looked up and saw MinHee standing there, awkwardly. 

"What is she doing here?" HyunMi asked, glaring at MinHee.

"Um, we met her on the stairs. And she wanted to come..." MiHye said in a sorry tone. 

"Get out, MinHee. I don't want you to be here." HyunMi growled. 

"You just don't want me here so you can seduce Baekhyun. ." MinHee scoffed.

"Hey, don't call anyone names," SooYeon said.

"Stay out of this, SooYeon," MinHee told her. SooYeon backed away.

"Excuse you?"

"It's not like you don't like Baekhyun."

"Get out. You're not welcomed here." HyunMi shouted, furious.

"You're the one that's not welcomed here. You're not the one that is in charge and allowed to tell people who is allowed here or not. Just because you're jealous doesn't mean you have the right to treat MinHee like ." Baekhyun went over to MinHee to comfort her. 

HyunMi stared at him in disbelief. Tears were threatening to fall. 

"Fine." HyunMi ran out of the room. 

"Wait!" Sehun called out, hesitating whether he should run after her or not. 

"Go after her and make sure she's okay." Suho said, taking charge of the situation. Sehun ran out.

"Baekhyun, you didn't need to be so harsh about it. MinHee is at fault too," Suho explained.

"Whatever." He scoffed. MinHee smirked.

*He's on my side now..*

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Comments are loved and thanks for subscribing! (: