Chapter 33: Moving

Temporarily Taken By EXO

 

 

Sehun took his time on his long walk back to the dorms. He felt as if he was in no rush, contrary to the texts he kept on receiving that worried about where he was, especially since he didn't bother responding to any of them.

Sehun got back at around 9:30 pm, being greeted by Kai first.

"So did you get my magazine??" Kai asked anxiously.

"Gosh Kai, stop being so ignorant," Suho scolded Kai. Kai made a face at Suho.

"Yeah Kai! So are you okay? Did you get the new version of Maid sama for me??" Baekhyun asked.

"Yea guys, I'm feeling amazing," Sehun said blandly before walking to his room. 

Sehun walked in to see HyunMi on the floor packing all of her things to move into Baekhyun's room. 

"Oh hey Sehun! How's it going?" HyunMi greeted him. 

"I'm fine," he said, "You're moving out now?"

"Yea, it'd be a bit awkward for the couples to be in separate rooms right?" HyunMi chuckled.

"Um yea, it'd be really weird."

"You can get to know Eunbi better now! She's a great person," HyunMi said.

"Well, I should go to the other room now. It was nice living with you," HyunMi smiled. Sehun smiled back.

"Hey, um can I g-get a hug?" Sehun asked.

"Yea, of course!" HyunMi said and got up and gave Sehun a hug.

"Y'know, you can ask anytime! We're friends, aren't we?" HyunMi smiled.

"I'll remember that, haha," Sehun said and helped HyunMi.

Meanwhile D.O and Suho watched from outside the door. 

Sehun fell for her.. He fell hard.

 

After HyunMi gathered all of her things, she headed over to Baekhyun's room, which was also inhabited by HeeYoung and Kai. 

"Really, guys?" HyunMi exclaimed as it was hard to even walk into the room. There was clothes everywhere!

BaekHyun was chilling in the top bunk, with an empty bottom bunk, and the KaiYoung couple cuddling on the bottom bunk. 

HyunMi was not necessarily a neat freak, but she did not like clothes scattered everywhere. 

"GUYS! CLEAN UP THIS PLACE PLEASE!" she shouted.

BaekHyun did not even look away from his manga.

HeeYoung noticed HyunMi struggling at the door and was about to get up but Kai pulled her back on the bed and into his embrace. 

"I'm sorry!" HeeYoung mouthed and put her arms around Kai. HyunMi sighed.

"BAEKHYUNNN!!" she shouted.

"W-woah" Baekhyun fell off the top bunk, and HyunMi ran to help him. 

Yet again, Kai didn't let HeeYoung get up.

"He's fine!" Kai insisted.

"Y-yea I'm great!" he said sarcastically.

"I'll go get you some ice!" HyunMi said but BaekHyun held her back.

"Don't worry, I'm fine, really. This happens to me all the time," he said.

"Oh that must hurt!" she said.

"Eh not really. So why did you need me?" 

"It's so messy in here! I'm moving into this room!" HyunMi told him.

"Oh yea! I just remembered. Let me just put my book away," he said. 

BaekHyun got up but then fell back down again.

"Oh my!" HyunMi tried to help him up but he pulled her down with him.

"Gotcha," he winked at her. 

HyunMi frowned and hit his chest.

"Look, they already look like a couple," HeeYoung pointed out. 

HyunMi blushed and got off of Baekhyun. She went to get her bags to get settled.

BaekHyun got up after her to help.