Chapter 22: One Month Anniversary [Part 2]

Temporarily Taken By EXO

 

 

 

Later that day, they decided to go catch a movie.

They arrived at the movie theater after a short drive.

"Let's go watch a chick flick!" HyunMi suggested.

"A romantic chick flick?" Sehun asked.

Kai smacked the back of Sehun's head.

"All chick flicks are romantic. That's why they're called chick flicks!" Kai rolled his eyes. 

"Oh," Sehun pouted while rubbing the sore spot on his head.

They brought the tickets for the movie and proceeded to go to the food court to buy some snacks.

Every couple brought a large popcorn and 2 cups of soda.

They got there just in time for the start of the movie.

 

"Oh my god. That was the worst movie I ever saw," MinHee complained as they were getting out of the theater.

"Just shut it, will you?" MiHye snapped.

"No, why don't you shut it?" MinHee shot back.

MiHye growled at her. 

MinHee rolled her eyes and opened to retort back. 

Baekhyun sighed and decided it was time for him to step up.

He grabbed MinHee's wrist and pulled her away.

"Sorry guys, we'll talk later..," He said before dragging a pouting MinHee away.

"Oh oppa, you're so strong," she purred, touching his arms.

 

The rest of them stood outside the movie theater trying to decide what to do.

"I want to get something cold. It's burning hot out here," SooYeon pouted.

"I'm in the mood for ice cream...Anyone else?" Heeyoung asked.

"I know this ice shop in Hongdae. I heard it's had amazing ice cream," MiHye contributed. 

"Well, what are we waiting for?" 

Suho helped flag a taxi and texted Baekhyun the plans.

 

"So, where was the ice cream shop you wanted to go to?" D.O. asked.

They had traveled to Hongdae by taxi and got off at Hongik Station #9. 

"We have to walk to the end of the street and we should see Man Studio," MiHye explained. "Then we have to start walking left since that's the 'quiet' side of Hongdae and that's where the coffeeshops and everything else are."

The population continued to shrink as they continued to walk. They arrived in front of a park at Wausan-ro 29-gil. 

They turned the corner and continued walking until MiHye spotted the ice cream shop.

"We're here!" MiHye shouted happily. 

"Finally! I was going to die of dehydration," HeeYoung complained.

 

The shop was called Molly's Pops. They had ice cream, coffee, beer and many types of drinks. 

The owner of the shop made homemade popsicles every day. There were many unique flavors of ice cream as well as the regular ones.

Some examples of the ice cream flavors were Wine & Strawberry, Beer, Classic Vanilla, Blueberry, Pineapple, Dark Chocolate, Espresso, Mint Chocochip, Mango, Cheese, Cherry Yogurt, Apple Pie, Pistachio, Red Berries, Cinnamon Rooibos, Sea Salt Caramel, Walnut Caramel, Strawberry, and Cookies-n-Cream. 

"Omona! There's so many flavors...I don't know which one to pick!" SooYeon exclaimed. 

"I think I'll get the Cheese Popsicle," D.O. said.

The ice cream shop was pretty crowded and it became even more crowded when Baekhyun and MinHee arrived.

MinHee was still fuming but every one just ignored her. 

SuHo ended up paying for everyone's treats except MinHee since she was too busy fuming to order.

"Oh my god. I'm in heaven. This tastes awesome," ChoHee moaned in satisfaction.

"Cheese flavor tastes like cheesecake," D.O. continued to his ice cream.

"It tastes like ice cream cake!" Sehun smiled happily.

Compliments were flying across the room. The shop owner smiled in satisfaction. 

 

After they finished their ice cream, they piled out of the shop. 

Manager Choi arrived in front of the shop with the van and gestured for them to go in.

They piled into the van in confusion. SuHo smiled secretly. 

*They don't suspect anything. Good...* He thought smiling.

 

After a while of driving, Manager Choi smiled and told them that this was their destination. 

Everyone got out of the van and looked around for a clue to where they were at.

When they looked up at the humongous building in front of them, recognition flashed acorss their face.

They were in front of the famous Namsan Tower in Yongsan-gu. 

Suho smiled, "Come on guys. Let's go up." 

Everyone could only nod their head. 

The night sight was beautiful and everyone was obviously in awe.

 

They got to the 60th floor by elevator and had to walk up the final 3 flights of stairs. 

SuHo took out the locks and sharpie markers he brought along and told everyone to pick one. 

Everyone got a lock and a sharpie. 

"You guys know what to do?"

 

 

 

BaekHyun loves me, right? Psh, who wouldn't? -MinHee

I think I really like D.O -MiHye

I hope MiHye likes me too -D.O

I really like you.. -SooYeon

I want to be taller.. So SooYeon won't laugh at me. -Suho

I am in like with ChoHee.. -ChanYeol

I love food -ChoHee

I want to be happy forever -HeeYoung

I hope that she is my special someone -Kai

I hope HyunMi loves me too.. -SeHun

I wish Baekhyun would look at me. Just once...That's all I want.  -HyunMi

I hope this project wouldn't end up hurting people.. And I will find that special someone soon.. -Baekhyun

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I'm so sorry for updating this late. 

Thank you for being patient with me. c:

Oh and somewhere hidden in there, says who wrote what.. c;