Chapter 17: Debut Stage

Temporarily Taken By EXO

 

 

It was finally the day EXO was going to debut officially. 

EXO-K was going to debut on Inkigayo.

The girls went backstage and watched the guys while they were recording.

They were all really nervous, Sehun was stuttering while Suho forgot his lines.

"Relax. You're going to do fine." SooYeon said, patting Suho on the back.

 

Inkigayo was finally starting. Many artists like BtoB, NU’EST, B1A4, CNBLUE, 2AM, SHINee, and Big Bang were going to perform.

First up was SHINee, the girls excluding ChoHee was in the EXO-K fan section since ChoHee was a huge shawol, she went to the SHINee section.

SHINee got in their positions and started performing their title track, Sherlock.

Fans were cheering so loud that the boys on stage couldn't hear each other if it weren't for the devices they were using.

The other girls were just casually watching the performance except HyunMi since she was a shawol also.

*They all look so cute performing. One day, I want to be as famous as them...* HyunMi thought.

 

Finally, it was EXO-K's turn to perform. They were to perform History & MAMA. 

Fan screamed at the tops of their lungs when EXO-K appeared on stage.

The girls smiled and hoped for the best for their boys.

Sehun looked eagerly at the audience trying to find HyunMi, the other boys doing the same.

Chanyeol frowned when he saw ChoHee wasn't with the rest of the girls. *Where is she? Did something happen to her?*

"Good luck," Heeyoung mouthed to Kai. Kai smiled and winked at her.

They went to their positions, and the performance started.

When the song was over, the fans cheered in satisfaction.

The guys bowed and went offstage.

 

Soon, all the artists finished performing and the MCs came on stage to announce the winner.

When the MCs announced that SHINee won, cheers erupted. 

ChoHee grinned happily. 

During the encore stage, all the four members of SHINee sat on Jonghyun, who was on the floor.

After watching the amusing encore stage. the girls went backstage.

 

"Hey, you guys were awesome out there." HyunMi smiled, handing Sehun a water bottle.

"Thanks." 

"Hey, do you mind if I go and meet other artists?" ChoHee asked excitedly. 

"OMG, I want to go too. Let's go!" HyunMi said, dragging Heeyoung with her.

"Let's go meet SHINee sunbaenims first!" Heeyoung suggested since the other two were huge shawols.

ChoHee and HyunMi grinned and practically ran to their room. 

They knocked on the door, and when no one answered, they opened it and peeked.

The room was empty. They frowned, thinking about the whereabouts of SHINee.

 

"Hey. Let's sneak up on them!" Key suggested, hiding behind a clothing rack in the hall outside their dressing room.

"Wait! What if they're crazy fans that sneaked backstage? They don't look like they're part of the staff." Jonghyun said.

"Nah. I saw them with EXO-K the other day." Taemin said popping up.

Key snuck up on ChoHee, trying to hold in his laughter.

Before he could scare her, Heeyoung popped out behind him.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing. Now, can you let me go into the room?" 

"Oh. You're part of SHINee?' 

"Yeah...Didn't you see me on stage before?" 

"Not really. I wasn't paying attention." Heeyoung shrugged before stepping aside to let him enter.

SHINee and the three girls went into their room. 

"So...what are you guys doing here?" Taemin asked.

"Oh. About that, we're actually really huge fans and we just wanted to meet you guys." HyunMi said smiling.

"You guys look so familiar.." Taemin pondered.

"We're SM trainees.." HeeYoung said.

"Ohhhh," SHINee realized.

The girls got some autographs and pictures before they had to leave.

 

"Hey Baekhyun, can I talk to you for a minute?" HyunMi asked.

He raised his eyebrow in suspicion but nodded.

"Um, I figured that MinHee was too busy thinking about herself to get you a present, so I got one for you," HyunMi said biting her bottom lip. 

She handed him a wrapped box with a bow on top before leaving. 

Baekhyun stared at her retreating figure. *Is this a prank or something? Why is she being so nice when I was mean to her all this time?*

He carefully tore the wrapping paper. Inside the box, was a watch. A smile found its way to his face. 

*Thank you, HyunMi.*

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry we've been very busy lately ><

But we got over 200 subscribers! Thank you guys, so much!