When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Chapter 9. You Made Me Happy

Minho waited for Yuri outside the café leaning on his car. Yuri came out from the door and goes towards Minho.

“Minho, what are you doing here?”

“Ahmm. Just came here to say thank you personally for the breakfast you prepared and for last night.”

 “You came here just to say that? You should just wait for me on your house instead but you’re welcome anyways.”

“You don’t need to go to my place today.”

“Huh? Why?” Yuri is a little bit puzzled.

“Let’s just go to other place, your choice”

“My choice?”

“Yeah, for thanking you. So where we’re going?”

“Hmmm…” “Okay, I know a great place. Let’s go” Yuri held his hand and drag him.

“Wait. We are not going to ride? How about my car?”

“Let’s just take a walk, just leave it there. Trust me; you’ll have some fun there” Yuri is thinking to go to amusement park. When she was a kid, she really dreams to go to that place because she heard to other kids that it’s really fun in there.

When they reached the place, they were standing outside and Minho is surprised.

“Are you serious? There are lots of places here in Seoul, why here? We’re not kids anymore.”

“Yah! You said I’m the one going to choose and who says this place is only for kids? Look there’s lots of adults and teenagers and it’s a lot of fun in there.”

“Let’s go, please” Yuri begging him like a little kid. She holds his right hand forcing and pulling him to go inside. Minho doesn’t have any choice but to follow her. Yuri is really happy deciding what ride they’re going to take first.

“What ride should we take first? Roller coaster?... Ferris wheel?... Viking Ship?” Yuri is busy suggesting rides to Minho but it seems that he is not listening because he is bothered with something. Yuri is still holding his hand but she didn’t notice it. Minho is looking in their hands and he couldn’t help but to smile.

“What do you think?” He is surprised when Yuri asks him. He doesn’t know what to answer because on the first place he doesn’t even know what Yuri is talking a while ago.

“H-huh? It’s up to you” He just said a safe answer so that it’s not really obvious that he is not listening.

“Let’s try the roller coaster then!”

“What?! I don’t think so… Is it safe?”

“Oh come on” Yuri let go of his hand and run to the ticket booth happily, so he doesn’t have any choice. Minho was afraid of rides like this; he never tried it ever since he was a kid. They were now seated on front of the coaster that made his heart thumping like a drum. On the other hand, it’s also first time of Yuri but she feels the opposite, she is really excited to try it.

“This will going to be fun” She looked at Minho, who is sitting like a stone and looked so tensed. She holds his hand to lessen his nervousness.

“Don’t worry it’s going to be alright. You can hold my hand if you want and just shout all your fears.” The ride is now started and the people are started screaming but Minho is just closing his eyes and grips Yuri’s hand tightly.

“Just scream it out… it will help.” Yuri shouted to him. Minho then tried screaming and he could feel much better now. After how many minutes of riding, it finally stops.

“It is fun right?”

“For you it’s fun. I feel like I’m going to be bloated”

“Are you okay?”

“I’ll tell you; I will never take that ride again” Yuri just laughs at his reaction.

“It’s funny for you huh?”

“I never thought you are that coward. I think a little boy is braver than you.” She and continued laughing.

“Ah so you’re telling me I’m a coward?” Yuri sensed that he will do something but before he could catch her, she runs and Minho chases her. They were running like kids playing chasing game while laughing.

They took a lot of rides after that and walked to explore other places in the park. They also took lots of picture in the photo booth, making wacky poses and making faces. They were now heading to the café where he left his car and Yuri is scanning their pictures while walking.

“Look at your face here; you look like you’re having a diarrhea.” She is laughing hardly.

“And this, It’s like I’m taking a picture with a ghost.” Minho laughs back.

“Yah. It’s because you shuffled my hair.” As they were walking, they passed by an accessories store and Minho saw a poster posted on the wall.

“Yuri could you wait for me on my car, I just need to buy something.”

“I can go with you.”

“No, just wait there I will be fast.”

“O-okay. I just wait for you inside the café.” When she left, Minho immediately goes inside the shop and she is greeted by the sales lady.

“Welcome Sir, how may I help you?”

“Ahmm. I’ve seen the poster outside. May I take a look of that bracelet?”

“Oh, the couple bracelet.” The girl gets the bracelet.

“It’s the only one left, Sir. Your girlfriend will surely love this and we can engrave a name on it for free, if you like.”

“Really? Okay I’ll buy that.”

“What name am I going to engrave, Sir”

“Minho and the other one is Yuri. Could you also put my name behind? Put my name on Yuri’s bracelet, and put hers on mine too.”

“Sure. Just wait for 10 minutes, Sir” After a few minutes the girl gave the bracelets to him and he pays it.

Minho and Yuri decided to eat dinner at a fancy restaurant. After that he sends Yuri to her evening job.

“Thanks for sending me here. Bye” Before Yuri could get out from his car, he calls her name.

“Ahmm. Yuri”

“Yes?” Yuri replied.

“Could you give me your hand?” Yuri is surprised with Minho‘s request.

“H-huh? W-why?” He didn’t answer Yuri’s question but instead grabs her hand and wear the bracelet on her. It made Yuri shocked.

“’What’s this?”

“Cant you see? It’s a bracelet” Minho answered sarcastically.

“Yah! I know it’s a bracelet. I mean what this is for?”

“It’s just a gift of thanksgiving” She noticed that Minho is also wearing a bracelet just like hers.

“Wooohh, you’re wearing the same?”

“Ahhm. Actually, I bought it for myself and it’s a buy 1 take one so I decided to gave it to you.”

“Yah!” Yuri pouts of what he has said. Minho gave her a smile.

“I’m just kidding; it’s actually a couple bracelets.”

“C-Couple bracelet?”

“Don’t give meaning to it. It’s just that this cost lesser among other bracelets.” Minho defenses himself.

“I didn’t say anything… but thank you for this. It’s beautiful”

“Don’t ever take that off in your hand. Even if you sleep or take a bath.”

“Why?”

“Just follow what I’ve said.”

“Tsk. Okay… if you say so, Master” “I will go out now… Bye” She got out from the car and she waved goodbye, same with Minho.

--------

Minho is really happy today. It’s already past eleven but he’s still awake. He cant sleep cause Yuri keeps flashing in his mind; her laughs, her smile; her scent; her hands holding his; everything about her. He decided to give her text. He gets his cell phone and type:

Hey! It’s me, just checking if you’re still awake?He realized that it’s a little bit awkward to text like that so he deleted it and type again

Hi! Just want to say goodnight. He’s not satisfied so he deleted it again.

“Aish! What am I going to say?” After a minute of thinking he typed:

Hey! Just saying goodnight before going to sleep. This day is a little bit tiring right? He then presses the send button. Then he received a reply from Yuri.

Text conversation

From Yuri:

Just got home. Yeah it’s tiring but its fun. Have a good sleep then.

From Minho:

“Yuri?”

From Yuri:

“Yes?”

From Minho:

“You made me happy today”

From Yuri

“Me too, you made me happy. Good night.. ^___^

End of text conversation

Minho got flattered when Yuri said that he also made her happy. His heart is jumping with joy that he receives a compliment from her. This is the best day and happiest of his life so far.

As few days passed, after her work, Yuri proceeds to Minho’s place to do what she usually does but it’s a little bit different because they are now getting closer and closer everyday. But it made Minho sad that she has a week to go to work for him. Yuri resigned on her two jobs but Minho didn’t know it all.

------------

Its Yuri’s first day of work at Nichkhun’s Company. She goes with him in a restaurant to meet a model and a close friend of him. They are now seated on a table that he reserved and waiting for that person.

Nichkhun and Yuri are talking when the person arrived.

“Nichkhun Oppa!” The girl shouted and Nichkhun go towards her and give her a hug.

 

To be continued……

 

 

End of Chapter 9… It’s a MinYul moment again and it’s Yuri’s first day of work. Whom do you think the person they going to meet up? Find out for the next chapters… Enjoy reading… And sorry for this super late update, I’m really having a hard time to think of some ideas. Don’t forget to subscribe and leave some comments.