When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Chapter 13. A Night of Surprises 1

Yuri goes to her work the next morning, thinking about what happened yesterday. She really felt sad for Minho knowing the story of him and the ex-girlfriend, Krystal Jung. Seated at her table and lost her mind completely, she didn't even notice that  Nichkhun is talking to her.

 
"Yul, I'm going to mee---" Nichkhun noticed that Yuri seems not in herself and thinking of something.
 
"Yul?" He tries to call her name but he failed. "Yul!" He called again while he snapped his fingers in front of her and finally awaken her from what she's thinking.
 
"Nichkhun" She is surprised seeing him in front of her. "Are you there for a long time?"
 
"Not really. Are you okay?" He asked in corcern.
 
"Y-yeah. I just remembered something but don't mind that... Are you going somewhere?"
 
"Ahmm. Yes. Cancel all my appointments today, if I have any. I'm going to meet my friend but if there's any serious problem, just give me call, okay?"
 
"Yes, Sir" Yuri stood up and made a salute while saying that just like an army. Nichkhun gave her a smile as a reply. He really loves to see that kind of Yuri, it really made his day. After he left, she scan the list of his schedule and cancelled it all, as what have Nichkhun said. Krystal's face then crossed her mind and started to remember what she did. She can't believe that Krystal did that to Minho 'cause she really admired her for being a good model but knowing about Minho's past, she don't know if she's still going to admire her. 
 
As what many people use to say, if you're thinking or talking about a certain person unintentionally, he/she will show up in front of you any minute [If you get what I mean]. It also happened to Yuri. Krystal showed up in the office, standing in front of her.
 
"Ms. Krystal--- Ahmm, Sir Nichkhun isn't here. He goes out for a while to meet his--" Krystal don't let her finish of what she's talking.
 
"It's okay, I'm not here for him anyway--- Can we some coffee for a while?" Yuri is standing still and just agreed. They went to a cafe next to the building where she's working and they've ordered a cup of coffee. Yuri is sitting with silence while Krystal is looking at her straight. She feels uncomfortable, waiting for Krystal to talk first.
 
"Let me straight you to the point.--- Do you have any affair with Minho?" She asked Yuri like she has done something cruel to her.
 
"H-huh?" Even though Yuri knows they will going to talk about it, she didn't expecting that this will be the first thing she'll going to say.
 
"I didn't know that your brain is working slowly, I thought you were smart. Do you want me to repeat the question?" She said sarcastically. 
 
'Just be patient Yuri, don't let this girl take that trait of you' She said in her thoughts. Yuri is known to be a really patient person but if she's going to say another thing she will totally explode.
 
"Ahmm. No need, I get it.--- Don't worry, we don't have any special relationship like that, we're just friends and I'm just working for him." It's another good thing about Yuri, she knows how to control her emotions.
 
"Oh really? Then, good.--- Make sure that you're just friends--- Okay, that's all. I need to go, I have some more important things to do." She stood up and left money on the table. "Here's money for the coffee. I know it will cost you a lot" She then left after and it made her really pissed off.
 
"huh? I can't believe, her behavior is worse more than what I'm thinking. Aish! More something to do?! Then why wasting time just to ask that stupid and useless question?! Aish!"
 
"Excuse me, Miss, are you alright?" One employee asked her.
 
"Ahmm. I'm sorry, I'm okay, here's the payment for the coffee." She really hates this feeling right now as much as she hates Krystal for knowing the real her. But is this the only reason? Who knows?
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Nichkhun and Minho met at their favorite hangout place. It's been a long time since they went there. Nichkhun felt really excited to tell his best buddy how happy he was that he finally found the girl he liked which is Kwon Yuri and he also wants to know about what Tiffany said yesterday. 
 
Minho and Nichkhun sit themselves on a comfortable sofa, this is one of reasons why they love this place, because you can have relaxation here.
 
"Ahh, I really miss this place. So how are you these days, Minho?"
 
"Well, I'm good"
 
"Just good? Tiffany told me that you look really inspired these few days. Who is it huh?" Nichkhun teased his friend.
 
"Tiffany? When?"
 
"Oh, I forgot to tell you. I went to your office yesterday, I thought you're still there, Tiffany said you go home early so I decided to go to your apartment. I'm on my way to your house that time when mom called me to help her with the stuffs she brought for her party. And plus Tiffany also told me about how inspired you are. If you saw her while she's telling me that, you will surely laugh. Don't sue her for telling me that, it's not her fault."
 
"I won't. I've heard that you already have a secretary?" Hearing that story of Nichkhun, he then remembers Yuri. He changes the topic to confirm that Yuri is the girl he likes.
 
"Ahmm yeah, that's the one reason I want to meet up with you. I want to tell you that I finally found her, Kwon Yuri, and she's working as my secretary. It's great right?" Nichkhun can't find the right words to explain how happy he was but on the other hand, Minho felt jealous hearing that.
 
"Did you confess to her already?" That question is hard for him to ask but he need to. He really hopes that he will say no so that he will know he still have a chance.
 
"Actually, I haven't yet. I'm not really sure if she feels the same way with me." Nichkhun felt a little bit hopeless and changes the topic. "Ahmm, by the way mom's party is this coming Saturday and Yuri will be there. I want you to meet her so you better come." Minho got excited with the last thing he said.
 
"Yuri will be there? Surely, I'll come." They continue talking to each other while drinking some wine.
 
The day went really fast and Saturday night has come. Minho is still in his house fixing his tie in front of the mirror. He plans to go there a little bit late and he brought Yuri's locket with him. He wants to surprise her and give it back even though she still have 4 days left. But is this really will surprise Yuri?
 
The party is now started and Yuri is already there. She can see there are lots of people in there, probably rich people. She is just sitting on the table while watching women with elegant dresses around her, she tries to find Nichkhun with her eyes but she can't find him until she saw someone that catches her eyes, it's Nichkhun with someone she knew, Choi Minho. The two of them are going towards her and she don't know what's happening anymore. 'What is he doing here?' A question that lingers in her mind.
 
"Yul, I want you to meet my friend, Choi Minho. And Minho this is Kwon Yuri, my secretary." Minho was amazed of how beautiful Yuri is but he should not make any move that will make Nichkhun suspicious.
 
"It's nice to meet you, Yuri." Minho just pretended like he doesn't know Yuri at all while Yuri did not utter a single word, she is just looking at him with confusion. 
 
"Yul, are you okay? --- I'll get a drink for the two of you." Nichkhun stood up from his seat to get some drinks for them and that gives her a chance to talk to Minho.
 
"You're Nichkhun's friend? Why didn't you tell me about that?"
 
"I'm sorry, I just knew it lately and I don't know how to tell you.---- Ahmm, can I ask you a favor? Let's just pretend that we didn't knew each other in front of Nichkhun." Yuri got more confused of what he said. "W-why?"
 
"I just can't tell you right now." Minho cannot tell Yuri the real reason and they didn't know Krystal is just behind them, listening and heard the whole conversation. Nichkhun then suddenly came with drinks in his hands and they straightened up to their seats.
 
"Here are your drinks." He gave one to Yuri and the other to Minho. "Thanks." They both said.
 
It's been an hour since the conversation of her and Minho. She is sitting on the same table alone because Nichkhun and Minho are busy chatting with some guests that they knew so she decided to just find a silent place since she have no one other to talk to. She saw a beautiful garden outside the house, it's a perfect place to breathe some fresh air. When she got there, she was amazed by the blooming of flowers and the scent of it.
 
"Hmmm. It's beautiful" She uttered but a voice from behind interrupted her concentration.
 
"But you're more beautiful than those flowers." Said the voice that makes her frightened.
 
 
 
to be continued....
 
 
Hello you ... Finally I finished my chap 13 so how was it? Who do think the voice that speaks behind Yuri? and Oh no.Krystal heard their conversation. What do you think will happen now? Just find out in the next chapters... Thank you for reading guyz.. Don't forget to leave some comments and please subscribe if you haven't yet.. ^___^
I lost it so I repost it again..