When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Chapter 6. I can’t understand you

It’s Saturday, rest day for Sooyoung and Yuri and no class for Seohyun.

“Unnie, my classmates will be having a review study on Sunny’s house today. Is it okay if I go?” Seohyun’s really hoping Yuri will allow her and she’s not wrong.

“It’s okay, as long as you go home early.”

“Thanks Unnie.”

---------------

Sooyoung and Yuri are sitting in front of TV when Sooyoung remembered something.

“Yul, you promised me to tell me on how did you meet Minho.” She hasn’t told Sooyoung yesterday because she immediately went to her evening job after the dinner and came home late.

“Yeah… I met him when I was waiting a bus in the bus stop. I’m going home that night. He was drunk and accidentally put his arms on my shoulder…..” Yuri continued telling the story to Sooyoung, from that night until yesterday. Sooyoung keeps laughing.

“Soo, stop laughing it’s not funny at all.”

“I’m sorry but I can’t help it… If my master is as handsome as Minho, I’m willing to be his slave forever.”

“Pheww, are you crazy? Maybe he’s handsome but he’s so rude… Soo, promise me don’t ever tell this to Seohyun. I don’t want her to worry about this.”

“Don’t worry Yul, I promise.”

“Thanks. I don’t know what to do now Soo. I have two jobs but the salary is still not enough to provide Seohyun’s needs. And there’s that Minho guy, who added to my problems. Because of that I can’t have my dinner sometimes.” Sooyoung comforts her and comes up with an idea.

“Yul, I have a suggestion, what if you resign on your jobs and—“

“Soo you know I can’t do that.”

“Let me finish first… resign on your jobs and focus on only in one job that has a bigger salary. You can save money and you can save time.”

“And now tell me, where I could find that job?” Yuri is not convinced with her suggestion.

“I know where… You can work on the company where I’m working. The salary is better.”

“Soo, I’m not a college graduate remember?”

“But you’re smart and intelligent, Yul. You’re helping me with my reports and I know you can do others than that. You’re good at everything.”

“Thanks for the compliment but I’m not sure if your boss will accept a non-college graduate.”

“You have a point. How about this?” Sooyoung come up with another plan.

“Don’t resign on your jobs yet. Let’s try first if you’ll be accepted. If you will, then give up your two jobs. If not, then let’s plan for another. Just try, come with me on Friday.”

“Okay. Let’s try”

“Don’t worry; my boss is nice and good-looking. He’s really handsome but I think he’s not interested in girls though.” They stop talking when they’ve seen on TV the famous Korean model in New York.

“Wohh, its Krystal Jung. She’s really beautiful” Sooyoung exclaimed.

*TV interview

“Good morning viewers, it’s time for our showbiz talk and I’m here now with the one of the famous models in New York, the Korean model, Ms. Krystal Jung. Welcome Ms. Krystal”

“Thank you and good morning viewers.”

“Ms. Krystal, is that true that you’re going back to Korea?”

“Yes that’s true. Maybe next month, or earlier. I’m really excited to go back to where I came from.”

“Wow, I know your fans will be happy to hear that. How about your love life? Is there any?”

“Well, here in New York, I don’t have any. But I left someone in Korea years ago”

“Owww. So is he the reason why you want to come back?”

“Maybe? Who knows?”

“May we know who this lucky guy is?”

“It’s a secret.”

“Viewers, I try my best but it’s really a secret… Thank you very much Ms Krystal for being with us today.”

“Thank you too, it’s my pleasure”…..

“I wonder who’s that guy she loved” Sooyoung said after.

“Yeah. Whoever that guy is, he is the luckiest guy.” Yuri added and suddenly her phone rings.

“Aissh, speaking of a guy. Not a lucky one but a rude one.”

“Is that your master Minho?”

“Who else?”

*Phone conversation

“Hello. What do you want this time?”

“Well my fridge is quite empty and I need to buy some groceries.”

“Then?”

“Then come with me. You better go now.”

*End of conversation

“Aish. He hangs up again. I really hate this. I gotta change now Soo.”

“Good luck, my friend”

In the Supermarket

Yuri is pushing the cart while Minho grabbing foods and things and putting it on the push cart.

“Seriously?! Do you need all these? It seems like you’re buying for your one year supply.”

“Your job is to push the cart, I don’t need your comment” Yuri pouts and just keeps pushing the cart.

They are now on their way to Minho’s car. Yuri carries two bags while carries only one. How rude right? Hehe

“Can you walk faster?”

“Care to help so that I could walk faster?”

“Aish, give me that!” Minho gets one bag out of Yuri’s hand and continued walking.

Lunch Time at Minho’s House

Minho requested her to cook for his lunch. He again asks lots of food. Thank God, Yuri knows how to cook it all. After cooking she then set on the table. Minho is now eating like he haven’t eat for how many days. Yuri just looked at him and suddenly her stomach growls, asking for food too. Minho heard it and realizes Yuri hasn’t eat lunch too. Minho looked at her and said…

“Get some plate and sit down”

“W-what? No, it’s okay. I can have my lunch at home. I’m not that hungry.”

“Don’t deny I heard your stomach cries for food and you need more energy, you still have lot of things to do so go grab some plate.” Yuri is a little bit embarrassed, she follows him and seated in front of him. They just eat without talking to each other.

After lunch, Yuri washed the dishes and washed his dirty clothes and cleans some parts of the house while Minho is in the living room watching television. For how many hours of cleaning, Yuri is finally done with her duty.

“Ahmm, Minho—shi, I’m done cleaning your house. I got to go now.” She’s about to leave but Minho called her.

“Wait!” Minho handed her an envelope.

“What’s this?” Yuri opened it and seen an amount of money in it.

“It’s your salary for this past two weeks. I’ve seen that you’re working so hard, so I guess you deserve to have a salary. I will give you again next week so you better do your job or I will change my mind.”

“You don’t have to do this. All I just need is to get my locket back but thanks for this anyway.”

“You can go now” Yuri bowed her head to him and left.

“What’s with him today? I can’t really understand him. Maybe my food has magic that softens a person’s heart.” Yuri slightly laughed to what she’s talking. “Who are you really Minho, who’s the real you?” That’s the question that lingers on Yuri’s mind.

-----------------

The days went fast and it’s already Friday. Yuri files for a leave on this day, to do the plan of her and Sooyoung. They went to the company where Sooyoung works.

“Sooyoung, are you sure of this?”

“Yul, of course I’m sure and we’re already here so don’t you dare to back out”

As they get nearer and nearer Yuri is getting more nervous.

“Sooyoungie, can I go first to restroom? I think I need to…you know”

“Okay, make it faster”

Nichkhun is now on his way back to his office. When he’s going to turn left, he bumped into someone. He can’t see the face clearly because the girl bowed and say a sorry.

“Mianhe” When she raised her head and faces him, Nichkhun was shocked to see who the girl is. Obviously it’s Yuri.

“Sorry again, Mister” After saying sorry she then leaves and go to rest room. Nichkhun still remained shocked and still can’t believe she sees her again.

To be continued….

 

Chapter 6 is done… It’s another MinYul moments. And it’s Krystal first appearance on the story… And Nichkhun finally sees Yuri again... What do you think will happen next? Find out for the next chapters… ^_^… Don’t forget to subscribe and leave comments.