When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Chapter 3. Stupid Guy

Yuri and Seohyun are now at Sooyoung’s place. “Sooyoungie, thanks for letting us stay here for a while”

“No, it’s okay. You can stay here anytime you want. It’s small but three persons can fit in here.”

“Really is that okay with you?”

“Of course, just in one condition, we must divide the payments in rent.”

“Yeah sure, thank you, Sooyoungie” Yuri hugged Sooyoung and she’s very thankful that she has a good friend like her.

--------------

Minho was on his way to the company. He does not have time to stop by the café to have some coffee so he called instead to deliver it on his office.

After a few minutes he finally arrived to the company. When he comes in to the elevator, there are already 2 employees and they greeted him. Before it closes, there’s a hand stopped it from closing and the girl entered holding cellophane with coffee in it. She pressed the 15th floor and Minho just watched her.

-----------

Yuri was just arrived in the café when the manager orders her to deliver a coffee in a company.

She arrived to the company and amazed because it’s big.

“Wow, what a big company. I hope I can work here.” She thinks that someday she can work in a big company like this but later realizes she’s not a college graduate.

She saw the elevator is nearly closed so she runs and stops it from closing. “Just in time!” She entered and pressed 15th floor. She looked at the man on her side because it seems familiar to her. It’s the drunken man that she helps last, last night so it’s Choi Minho.

“Woh, Annyeonghaseyo” Minho just looked at her with a questionable stare. The two employees looked at her too.

“You didn’t remember me right? I’m the one who helped you sit inside your car because you’re drunk. I’m the one who called your friend, Ni-Nic. I forgot his name”

The two employees is a little bit shock on what she said that made him embarrass so he denies it.

“What are you talking about? Maybe it’s another man. It’s not me, I’m sure.” He goes out immediately when the elevator opens.

“But I want to ask some—thing” she said “thing” in a soft voice when she think he can’t hear her anymore. She then realized that it’s 15th floor already so she goes out immediately.

“Aish, why he keeps on denying? I just want to ask if he saw my locket. Is it hard to answer?” Yuri is pissed off and talking to herself. She then proceeds to the secretary to deliver the coffee.

“Annyeonghasseyo, I’m here to deliver this coffee to your boss.” The secretary called Minho on the telephone to confirm. “Okay Sir”

“He said you deliver it inside.”

“Okay, thank you.”  She knocks on the door and entered.

Minho is facing the window, that’s why Yuri can’t see his face. “Good morning Sir, here’s the coffee you ordered.” He faced her and Yuri was shocked.

“Y-you are the boss? Th-the drunken man?”

“And the one you embarrassed in front of my employees in the elevator.” He added emphasizing the word “embarrassed”. Yuri felt guilty of what she did. “That’s why he keeps on denying, you’re so stupid Yuri and you’re so dead.” These are the words that are running on her mind.

“I-I’m sorry if I embarrassed you sir, I really don’t know” Yuri can’t look at him straight.

“Here’s the payment and leave before you will eventually destroy my day!” Yuri took the money and about to leave. “Wait” She stops and closed her eyes. “My coffee?” Because of nervousness she didn’t realize that she’s still holding the coffee. She turns back and put the coffee on his table. “Mianhe”

She can now breathe easily when she gets out of the building. “whoo, I hope I’ll never see that stupid guy again.”

-----------

It’s another day for Yuri so she forgets what happened yesterday. She’s now in the café for her work. The first costumer entered the door and she greeted it without knowing its Choi Minho that she named as the stupid guy.

“Annyeonghasse---” Yuri didn’t finish her word when she recognized who it was. Instead she hides herself on the cashier’s table but it’s too late Minho already saw her.

“Are you hiding?” Minho .

“No, I’m not hiding. I’m searching my pen …and here, I found it.” She raised her pen to show that she really finding something.

“What do you need?”

“Drink some coffee, of course. What do you expect I come here because of you?” He keeps on teasing her.

“Yah stupid guy! I-I never said that. Aishh. What’s your order? Faster, there is other costumer who wants to buy.” Yuri is really annoyed of Minho.

“But I’m the only one costumer here.”

“Do you want to buy or not?!”

“Okay, okay, relax… one cappuccino please”

“Just wait at the table and it will be delivered to you.” Minho finds a seat at the right end of the place.

The coffee was delivered to him by a co-worker of Yuri. But Minho did not accept it. He wants Yuri to deliver it.

“I want that girl to deliver that” pointing to Yuri. “Who? Ms. Yuri?”

“Yeah, Yuri. Give it to her and tell her I have something to say.”

The guy gives back the coffee to Yuri.

“Ms. Yuri that guy will not accept this coffee if you’re not the one who’ll deliver it and he said he has something to tell to you.”

“What? Aishh, that stupid guy!” Yuri took the tray with coffee and stamping her feet.

“Here’s your coffee stupid guy! What do you want to tell me?”

“Stop calling me stupid, I have a name and it’s Choi Minho. Now, sit down”

“Whatever!” Yuri rolled her eyes and took a seat.

Minho’s hand was searching something on his pocket. He raised his hand in front of her and he’s holding her locket. Yuri’s eyes widen and she smiled when she sees her locket. “My locket” When she was about to grab it, Minho took away his hand.

“Yah! Give me back my locket.”

“You want to have it?... Then work for it.”

“W-what do you mean?”

“Because you embarrassed me yesterday, you have to work for me in a month before you can have it.”

“What?! A month?! That’s not fair.”

“You don’t like it. Okay, then you can’t get it.”

“Fine! Only a month.” She doesn’t have any choice. That locket is really important to her; it was given by her mother.

“Give me your cellphone number”

“Why?”

“So that I can contact you, if you’re going to work”

He saved Yuri’s number with a name “My Slave Yuri”. And Yuri named Minho’s number as “Stupid Minho”.

 

 

Chapter 3 is about MinYul moments. What do you think will happen to Yuri and Minho? Find out for next chapters.. ^_^

Don’t forget to subscribe and leave comments.