When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Chapter 23 Those Three Words

 

Minho keeps on dragging Yuri out from that building without saying any word. She just kept silent too. He is about to open the door of his car but Yuri suddenly pulled her hand from his grip which made him to look back to where she is standing. She still keeps her head down with emotionless expression. Minho got angry looking at her. He is angry not because she pulled her hand out from his hand but because she let Krystal degrade herself.

“Why didn’t you fight back?! Why did you let her step on you?!” Minho scolded her.

“Why would I fight back, if what she’d said were all true?” Her eyes started to be watery. “She’s right, I am not and will never be fitted in this kind of world and I can never change that fact!”

“Pfft. Why are you thinking like that?! Why are you so stupid?!” Minho can’t control his temper anymore hearing those from Yuri.

“YES!... I’m stupid! I’m so stupid for letting myself enter this kind of world! I’m so stupid for thinking about impossible things to happen! I’m so stupid for letting this heart fall for you!” She said while pointing to her heart, shedding some tears while Minho couldn’t utter a word. “I’m so stupid for thinking that we can be together! I’m so stupid that I couldn’t do anything! I’m so stupid! This heart is so stupid!” She keeps on saying how stupid she is until she cannot say anymore word because of unstoppable tears flowing from her eyes, she cried hardly like a lost child and that hurts Minho, then a teardrop falls from his eyes. He walks towards her and gave her a tight hug. She tried to pull back by pushing his chest but Minho is too strong and tightens his hug more which made her give up. Her face is buried in his chest and keeps crying.

“Shhh… stop crying… I’m so sorry; I didn’t mean to say that. You’re not stupid, Yuri. You’re not.” He whispered then kissed her temple while tapping her back to calm her. They stayed like that until Yuri is already tired of crying.

Back to the party, all guests are now starting to go home. Jessica apologized for the chaos that they have witnessed a while ago and requested to just keep it to themselves whatever they have heard and seen. Since they are all closed to her family, they agreed. Jessica and Krystal are the only one remained in that room. Krystal is sitting in the same chair where she was sitting earlier, looking in nothingness while Jessica is standing meters away in front of her.

“What’s happening to you, Krys?” Jessica started the conversation. “I can’t believe that you can threaten someone like that, it’s the same as doing a crime.”

“I did that ‘cause I love him, I love Minho!” Krystal reasoned out which Jessica finds as a lame reason.

“Love?... Is that what you call love?” She puts her hands on her head like she’s going to get crazy. “Oh come on, Krys, you’re hurting a lot of people!” Jessica started to raise her voice.

“Unnie, why don’t you just support me?! I’m your sister! Why are you taking Yuri’s side?!” Jessica felt more disappointed with her sister’s philosophy.

“Can you hear what you’re saying? You’re asking for my support?... All my life, Krys, I kept on supporting you, in your career, in your dreams, in whatever you do, even sometimes I felt tired but I kept on telling myself to understand you. I trusted you, but what did you do? You broke your promise and you broke my trust. Be considerate Krys, consider what other people may feel. Look around you. You’re not only hurting Yuri but a lot of people… a lot of people including me. And you’re accusing her for being desperate?... Then look at yourself, what am I going to call you?” Krystal just kept silent of what she heard with water starts forming at side of her eyes. Jessica turned her back and about to leave but she stops and left a last word before walking out with her back facing her. “One more thing… I’m now regretting for having a sister like you.” Krystal’s tears are now falling hearing those words. She now realized of how selfish she is for not considering what her sister may feel and now left alone; without someone to lean on.

Jessica is now walking on the lobby and burst into tears, she leans one of her hand on the wall for support because maybe any minute she may fall on her knees. She doesn’t want to say that to her little sister but she felt like she had to for somehow make her realize what she did was wrong. She is startled by a presence of someone beside her, offering a handkerchief. She looked at who owns that hand and saw Donghae. Without hesitation, she immediately hugged him which stiffened him but later loosened up and hugs her back. She really needs someone right now, someone that may comfort her.

They are now sitting on a park bench, Jessica requested him to stay with her for a while and he granted it. "Why didn't you go home a while ago?" She asked in curiosity.

"Ahmm. Honestly, I'm worried about you." Jessica got confused with his answer. She looked at him in his eyes to know if he's sincere and it made her smile when she confirmed the sincerity in his eyes.

"Thanks. Thank you for being here." She released a deep sigh. "I don't know what to do with her anymore. Now I keep asking myself, did I fail on guiding her? Is it not enough?" She began to question her capabilities for being a sister to Krystal. Donghae puts his hand above her hand and held it tightly.

"You did a good job for being a best sister to her. You did nothing wrong. It's up to her of what way she wants to go through. Now, if she's going to choose the other way; she will definitely lose her number one fan, her most beautiful sister, Jessica Jung." He said seriously.

"Yah!" She got a little embarrassed of the way he describe her that made her blushed. She laughed lightly but sincerely and punched his arms playfully.

"See? You finally laughed. You're more beautiful when you're laughing... and I seriously meant all I've said." Jessica is really fluttered of all the words he said.

"Thanks." That's the only word she can say. It seems like there are no other words in her brain right now. Thanks to Donghae's sweet yet honest words, she now feels better.

Nichkhun tried to contact Yuri but she never answered, he tried for more than ten times already. He went to Minho’s apartment but the security said he hasn’t seen Minho entered the place so he decided to go to her house. He knocks on the door, then Sooyoung opened it, she’s a little bit surprised to see him that early.

“Wohh… Nichkhun-ssi… Is the party already over?” She looked at her watch to check the time. “But it’s only 8:40. It’s a little bi--” She did not finish her word when Nichkhun asks her a question.

“Where’s Yuri?” She raised her eyebrows, looking at him confusingly.

“I-I’m about to ask you that.” She scratches her head. “She’s with you right?” She peeked outside the door hoping to see Yuri; she thought they are just doing a prank.

“She’s still not here?” Nichkhun asked for confirmation.

“Why what happened? What happened to Yuri?” Sooyoung asked worriedly but she just got ignored.

“Minho, where did you bring her?” He did not gave attention to her, he runs back to his car instead.

“Minho? Why? What’s with Minho?!” She’s now panicking and desperately needs an answer. “Nichkhun-ssi… What happened to Yuri?!” She shouted but he only left her without answering those questions.

Seohyun who was sleeping got awake by their loud voices, so she got out from her room to know what the commotion all about is. “Unnie, why are you shouting? Who are you talking with?” She asked while rubbing her eyes to adjust from the bright lights coming from the living room.

“I’m sorry, Seohyunnie. Did I wake you up?... Nichkhun just came here asking if Yuri’s already here.” Seohyun got confused also.

“Wae? They’re together, right? Is there anything happened to unnie?” She’s now worried too. Sooyoung bit her lower lip.

“I don’t know, he just left without answering me… I’ll try to call her.” Seohyun just nodded. It rings 5 times before Yuri answered it.

“Yuri? What happened to you? Where are you right now? Why Nichkhun—ssi came here asking about you?” Soo asked in a loud voice, throwing a lot of questions. “Bwoh?! Why?”… “Okay.” Seohyun just keep looking at her trying to figure out what may her sister talking on the other line.

Yuri doesn’t want to go home yet so Minho brought her to Han River before they proceeded on Minho’s rest house, which he bought for himself a long time ago. She asked him not to send her home ‘cause she doesn’t want Sooyoung and Seohyun to be worried but she didn’t know they were already worrying about her. She received a lot of texts and missed calls coming from Nichkhun but she did not answer one of them. She’s not in the mood answering his calls. Then after a moment she received a call from Sooyoung. She hesitated to answer it at first but Minho told she should answer it so she pressed the answered button.

*Phone Conversation

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yuri? What happened to you? Where are you right now? Why Nichkhun—ssi came here asking about you?”

“Really? I’m at Minho’s rest house right now.”

“Bwoh?! Why?”

“Don’t worry, Soo, I’m alright. I’ll tell you everything when I get back home. Please tell Seohyun not to worry too.”

“Okay.”

“Bye.”

*End of Phone Conversation

Yuri looked down after that conversation. Then she suddenly felt a warm hand holding her hand. She looked at him in his eyes.

“Be strong, Yuri. Everything will be alright. You can sleep at my room,. I’ll just sleep here.”

“Thanks.” She gave him a light smile before she entered the room.

 

*Early in the morning

Yuri woke up by the aroma of the food coming from the kitchen. She gets up from the bed and washed. She looked at the mirror and there are still traces of crying last night, she had a puffy eyes and red nose like a tomato causing her for having a headache right now. She walked out the room and went to the kitchen expecting to see Minho but he’s not there. Instead, she saw the food arranged on the dining table and found a little note on a plate. She picked it up and read.

 

To YURI, who cries like a child:

            Good morning! Are you feeling well? Having a headache, am I right?.... That’s why I made a tea for you and I cooked breakfast too. Eat this so that you can regain your strength. I didn’t wake you up ‘cause you’re sleeping soundly. Have a nice breakfast.

                                                                                                                                                 From MINHO, who cares for you the most.

P.S. It’s a new day. Embrace it and wear a smile on your face, it will surely lighten your day.

Yuri got fluttered for the effort he did. She took a glance at the table and smelled the white rose placed at the center of it.

“Do you like it?” She’s startled by the deep voice coming from behind. She turned her back.

“You’re still here? I… I thought you went to work.”

“Have I said in that note that I go to work? No, right?” Yuri pouted her lips, looking at the note as if she’s reading it again.

“Remember that P.S.? You’re the one who told me that. And it’s really effective so you better follow it.” A flashback then crossed Yuri’s mind.

*flashback

Yuri knows that Minho will not be feeling well when he’ll woke up. So she decided to cook for him before he gets awake. She’s done cooking but he’s still sleeping so she decided not to wake him up and just left a note on the table.

To My Master Minho

Hey, just got here early this morning. I’m sure you’re having headache. Am I right?

Just made this porridge for you, it’s good for hangovers. I made you breakfast too; eat it before going to work. It will give you energy. I didn’t wake you up, you’re sleeping soundly and I need to go to work too.

                                                                                                                                                   From Your Beautiful Slave,                                                                                                                Yuri

P.S. It’s a new day. Embrace it and wear a smile on your face, it will surely lighten your day.

*End of flashback

She just gave him a big smile and nodded as she remembered everything she wrote on that note.

“So let’s eat!” Minho pushed her lightly on a chair and took a seat in front of her. He put some food on her plate before his. Then he started to eat like he hasn’t eaten for how many days. Yuri just looked at him with a smile on her face while having a sip on her tea. She’s really thankful for making her realize how important this life is, for making her feel how special she is to him.

“Thank you.” She suddenly blurted out which made him stop eating and looked at her deeply.

“Aish! Stop thanking me. Eat your food before it turns cold.” She then started to eat but her eyes were still fixed on him. She just felt grateful that in the lowest times of her life, the person who she used to avoid and hurt, is the also the person who joined her on her sorrow.

After breakfast, Minho groomed himself in the room while Yuri is waiting for him on the living room. As she’s waiting, her phone rings and got a call from Nichkhun. He’s been calling Yuri since last night, so she answered it.

*Phone Conversation

“Nichkhun?”

“Yul! Finally, you answered! I’ve been trying to reach you since last night but you’re not answering. Are you okay?” She felt a little bit guilty; she hadn’t realized how Nichkhun may feel, that he cares too.

“Yul?Are you still there?”

“Ahm. Y-yeah. I’m sorry I haven’t called you back. I’m just not feeling well last night. But don’t worry, I’m feeling better.”

“By the way, take a rest first. You don’t need to go for work today.”

“Ne… Thank you. Bye.”

“Bye.”

*End of conversation

“Are you ready?” Minho said as he got out from the room.

“N-ne.” She replied.

They were now heading to the car and Minho noticed that she’s thinking something deep, so she held her hand which made her looked at him with a surprised expression. He did not looked at her back to avoid her from asking but Yuri didn’t say anything, she just let him held her and stayed like that until they reached the car.

They reached Yuri’s place for more than an hour of travel. They did not talk that much in that time. Minho opened the car door for Yuri and lends her his hand. Yuri finds it weird but sweet, so she took it. They were standing facing each other while their hands still locked together.

“Thank you for making me, feel better.” Yuri started the conversation. “It really means a lot.” She said it with a smile. She paused for a while before she continued. “So… I’ll head inside and you go home now. I know you’re tired… Bye.” She turned her back and is about to go but Minho did not let go of her hand which made her faced him again.

“What?... You know, you’re a little wei—” Minho immediately hugs her which made her not to complete her words. She’s shocked by his actions and her eyes widened. Her chin is resting on his shoulders and can feel his breath on her left ear.

“I really want to say this to you before but I don’t have much courage to say it. I don’t want to lose you anymore… again.” He released a deep sigh before saying it. “I love you, Yuri. I really do… I love you.” He whispered.

‘I love you’… ‘I love you’… ‘I love you’… Those words are kept echoing on Yuri’s mind. Her tears suddenly fell because those are the words that she wants to hear, she’s dreaming to hear.

She slowly raised her hand and hugs him back. It’s a sign that she’s accepting him. “You don’t know how happy I am right now, hearing those three words from you… And I want you to hear it too… I love you too, Minho.” Minho’s lips formed a smile. Those are the words that he also wants to hear, he’s longing to hear. He then shed some tears, not a ‘tears of sorrow’ but a ‘tears of joy’.

 

 

 

End of Chapter 23. Hi guys!!! I know it’s been a long time since I last updated, but here it is now.

Thanks for all of your support and comments. It means to me a lot. And for those who keeps on waiting for my update. Hope you liked it.

 

you, thank you for reading. Please don't forget to up vote, subscribe and leave some comments ^__^