When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Chapter 2. You Captured my heart

Nichkhun is sitting on his couch scanning all the pictures he has taken on his camera. He stops and stares at one picture. It’s the girl he accidentally taken a picture and captured her heart.

*flashback*

Nichkhun was bored at his office so he decided to go on a beach and took some pictures. That place is so perfect for the concept of his next magazine which is all about natural beauty. He took a picture of the beach, the sky, and the trees. He just clicked and clicked and clicked. He stops when he accidentally took a picture of a girl sitting on a stone bench. He stares at his camera and zoomed it in.

“She’s beautiful.” Nichkhun was captured by her beauty and when he looked back to where the girl is sitting she’s not there anymore. He looked over the place but he can’t find her.

*end of flashback*

“Where have you been? Why did you disappear immediately? By the way, I’m Nichkhun and you are?” Nichkhun is talking to the picture like a fool. He wakes up in his daydream when his phone rings.

“Hello?”

---------

Yuri is scanning his phone and called the last number she found in call register and it says Nichkhun Hyung. So she assumed that they’re close.

“Yoboseyo? Ahmm…Nich-khun? The guy who owns this cellphone is really drunk right now. I just helped him to go inside his car.” She’s explaining to Nichkhun what happened and where the place is when the bus arrived. She needs to get in there; it’s the last bus because it’s almost midnight.

“I’m sorry but I need to go now. The last bus is already here. Is it okay if I leave your friend? I think it’s safe in here.” The bus is about to leave so Yuri hurriedly run and put his cellphone back.

----------

“Hello? Hello?” She hangs up and forgets to tell her name. “Really, she leaves him there?!”

“Aissh.. Minho, why are you drinking again?” He took a cab and immediately goes to the location to where she told him. He drove Minho’s car and brought him into his own apartment because it’s nearer than Minho’s.

Next Morning

When Minho wakes up he feels a little bit dizzy and feels pain in his back. He wonders how he gets to Nichkhun’s apartment.

“Khun, how do I get here?”

“You don’t remember?... A girl called me last night to pick you up. She helps you get inside your car but I haven’t seen her.”

“Bwoh? A girl?” Minho can recall a little bit but her face is blurred so she can’t recognize her.

“What time is it hyung?”

“It’s 8:00”

“Shoot! I’m late. I need to report to my father. Thanks hyung, I need to go now” He hurriedly goes home to change and immediately to the company.

As expected, Minho got yelled again by his father. But he did not show that he’s affected. To wind up his mind a little bit he plans to go to a place away from that place. When he’s seated on the driver seat he saw something below. He picked it up and it’s a locket.

---------

It’s Saturday, no classes for Seohyun so she stayed at home and Yuri is at work.

“Yah! I told you to clean the toilet, why is it still dirty?!” Her auntie scolded her.

“I will but I’m still washing the dishes, I can’t do that on the same time.” Seohyun defended herself.

“So you’re answering back now huh?!” She grabs Seohyun’s hair that made her cry out loud.

---------

Yuri is on her way home from her morning work. She’s now outside the gate when she hears Seohyun’s cry. “Seohyunie?” She run hurriedly inside and found her on the floor.

“Seohyunie” she runs towards her. Seohyun’s tears fall down when she sees her.

“Unnie”

“So the other worthless girl is here.” For Yuri it’s okay if she’s the only one hurt but not her sister. She can’t stand to see her cry so she fights back. “How dare you hurt sister? You can hurt me go on, but never touch her. You’re too much… monster!”

“B—Bwoh?! Monster?! After I let you in in my house you will pay me with this?! Get out! Don’t ever come back here!” She drags them out and throws their things on them.

They are now walking on the street when Yuri realized something is missing. “Omo, where is it?” Yuri searched the ground.

“Unnie what are you searching?”

“My locket is missing.”

“Bwoh? But I didn’t see you wearing that this morning.”

“Really? But I never take it off last night.” She wonders where she put it.

“By the way unnie, where are we going to stay now?”

“Don’t worry Seohyunie, I called my friend, we can stay there for a while.” She called her high school friend Sooyoung and she agreed for them to stay there.

----------

Nichkhun can’t forget the girl on the picture so he decided to go back to the place where he saw her and ask the residents if they know her. He asked a lot of people before he gets information to where she was living. When he takes the lead, he immediately goes to the place. He turns the car left and saw two girls searching something. He saw the face of the other girl but the other one didn’t. He just ignored them and focused on the way. He finally reached the house and knocked the door. Yuri’s aunt opened it.

“Annyeonghasseyo” He greeted her and she was a little bit shocked to see a handsome guy in front of her.

“A—annyeonghaseyo. Is there anything you need?”

“Ahm. I just want to ask if this girl lives here.” He showed the picture.

“Why? Is she done something bad to you? Ahh, that worthless gir!”

“What? No.No. She did not do anything to me. I just want to talk to her.”

“But she’s not living here anymore. She runs away with her sister.”

“Do you know where she was?”

“Aniyo. I have no contact with her anymore. She’s a pain in my head. Is there anything you still want to ask?”

“None. Thank you.”

His hope to see her has changed with disappointment. A chance of 70% to see her goes back to 0%.

“Where am I gonna find you?” In his thoughts.

 

Chapter 2 is done… Will Nichkhun finds Yuri? If he will. Where and how? And how will Minho and Yuri meet again? Find out for the next chapters. 

Hope you like it. Sorry if you’ll find wrong grammars. Please subscribe and leave comments.