When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Chapter 11. I’m Happy When I’m With You

It’s another day of Yuri’s work and this day they’ll have a meeting with Krystal Jung. Sooyoung is really happy to see her idol. They’re now in the conference room waiting for her and Nichkhun.
 
“O-M-G, Yul. Is this real? I’m going to see Krystal in person. I really want to hug her and took a picture with her.” Sooyoung exclaimed.
 
“Soo, don’t make any action that will embarrass you and the company, just be formal okay? Don’t worry I’ll take a picture of you two.” Yuri warned her friend.
 
“I know.” They were noisy in the conference chatting they straightened up to their seats when Nichkhun appeared on the door with Krystal behind him. They were now discussing about the photo shoot and the concept that they’re going to make. After the discussion, the employees took a picture with her. Then Nichkhun, Yuri and Krystal proceeds to Nichkhun’s office.
 
“Oppa, your mom’s birthday is on Saturday right?”
 
“Yeah, and she told me to invite you. It’s Saturday night, just in our house. You’re coming right?”
 
“Of course, it’s been along time since I last saw her.” Krystal replied.
 
“Bring Jessica Unni with you” Krystal nodded and Nichkhun then faced Yuri.
 
“Yul, you’re invited too.” Yuri is shocked to hear that. She didn’t know what to answer. She doesn’t know Nichkhun’s mom and she don’t even have a dress to wear.
 
“H-huh? Ahmm. I-”She didn’t finished talking when Nichkhun speaks again.
 
“Don’t worry I’ll fetch you at your house.” Krystal just gave a suspicious look to Nichkhun and smiled.
 
“Well, I guess I see you there.” Krystal said to Yuri.
 
“Oh Khun, I need to go now. I have some other appointment to do.” She stood up and turned to Yuri. “See you at the party Yul” She then now said goodbye and left the office.
 
“So you’ll come right? My mom wants to meet my first ever secretary.”
 
“Ahmm--- I guess not?”
 
“Why? Don’t worry my mother is not as terror as you think.”
 
“I’m not thinking about that. It’s just that—” Yuri took a long time to answer.
 
“It’s just that what?” Nichkhun can’t wait for Yuri’s answer so he asks her again.
 
“It’s just that-- I don’t have any dress to wear” Yuri finally said what she likes to say. Nichkhun just gave her a giggle that made Yuri asks in her mind, what’s the funny thing she said.
 
“I knew it that you’re going to say that” Yuri was still puzzled of what he is trying to point out. 
 
“Y-you knew?” She just said.
 
“Okay, come with me.” Nichkhun held her hand and drags her. 
 
 “Where are we going?” Yuri is asking her but he still continued walking and holding her hand.
 
“Just come with me.” As they were walking on the alley, some employees seen both of them holding hands, they were all shocked and it made Yuri embarrassed while Nichkhun just don’t mind them, he’s enjoying the scene instead until they reached the elevator.
 
“Ahmm. Nichkhun. Can I—” Yuri is trying to say to Nichkhun to just let go of her hand.
 
“Huh?” Nichkhun is pretending like he doesn’t know because he really wants to hold her hand longer.
 
“My hand?” Yuri said shyly.
 
“Oh--- I’m sorry” Nichkhun let go of her hand.
 
They entered a clothes store and it looks like very expensive. Yuri amazed how beautiful and expensive the dresses are. Nichkhun is choosing clothes while Yuri is just standing and studying the dresses around her.
 
“Try this” Nichkhun came to her and gave her a black dress.
 
“H-huh? But—” Yuri was about to oppose but Nichkhun did not let her finish what she wants to say.
 
“Miss could you accommodate her on the fitting room?" Nichkhun talked to the lady.
 
"Follow me this way Ma'am" Yuri just entered the fitting room and fits the dress. Nichkhun is sitting on the couch outside the fitting room waiting for Yuri to come out. After a few minutes she goes out shyly.
 
"Ahmm... I-I think it's too big?" Yuri said to Nichkhun.
 
"Yeah. You're right. Try this." They took 30 minutes of choosing a dress. Yuri now fitted 8 dresses but Nichkhun is not satisfied. 
Waiting for Yuri, Nichkhun got a little bit bored so he leaned his back on the couch and close his eyes. He didn't notice that she already came out.
 
"I'm so tired now, please say yes to this." Yuri said in a tired voice. Nichkhun straightened in his seat when he heard Yuri. His eyes widened when he saw her, she was like an angel standing in front of him that he could not speak any word of how beautiful she was. He awakened from his thoughts when she spoke again.
 
"Nichkhun? Is this okay?" Yuri asks him again.
 
"A-ahmm. It's-- It's beautiful." Nichkhun released a big sigh when she goes back to the fitting room and changed. They bought the dress and went to a restaurant to have some lunch.
 
"Do you like the dress?" 
 
"Yeah. Thank you for this, I'll pay it back when I get my salary."
 
"You don't need to, just continue doing a good job as my secretary and continue being my friend." He gave Yuri a big smile that made her laugh.
 
"Thanks, but please stop smiling like that ” Yuri said.
 
“Why? Am I that cute?” Nichkhun replied jokingly.
 
“No, you look like a clown.” They both laugh to each other. Then Nichkhun speaks in his mind. ‘You know what Yul, I’m really happy when I’m with you and I hope that you feel the same way too’.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Minho finished his job earlier, so he decided to go to the coffee shop where Yuri is working before. Little he didn’t know that she’s not working there anymore. When he entered the café, he can’t find Yuri so he asked one of Yuri’s co-workers, Onew.
 
“Onew—ssi, where’s Yuri? Can you call her for me?” Onew was surprised by his question.
 
“Minho-ssi, you are just kidding right?” At first Onew thought that he is just joking around but when he sees his serious expression, he realized that he is not. “Or maybe not? --- She is not working here anymore since Monday. Did she not tell you? Did you have some quarrel? Why?” Onew throws a lot of questions but none of these were given an answer. Minho just leaves him puzzled.
 
“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. That’s why I don’t want to fall in love.” Taeyeon heard what he had said.
 
“Yah! Take this to that customer, faster!”Taeyeon shouts to him.
 
“Aish, what’s your problem? You can just say it in a nice way.”
 
“Hmmmp.” She just snobs him and leaves him puzzled.
 
“What’s wrong with the people today?” He then sends the orders to the customer.
 
When Minho got out from the café, he immediately gave a call to Yuri. But her phone just keeps ringing and ringing. He tried again and again until she finally answered it.
 
*Phone Conversation
 
“Yah! What took you so long to answer your phone?” Minho greeted her with a scold.
 
“Why did you call?” Yuri didn’t answer his question instead throwing him a question also.
 
“Where are you right now?” He also didn’t answer her.
 
“I’m on my way to your apartment. Why?”
 
“Meet me at the supermarket. I need to buy some groceries. And I have something to ask you”
 
“Okay. Right away MY MASTER” 
 
*End of Conversation
 
After that conversation, instead of going to Minho’s apartment, she changed her way going to the supermarket. 
 
They are now at the supermarket buying some groceries just like the last time but there is difference. Minho is now the one pushing the cart and he let Yuri to pick items that he needed. While he is pushing the cart, he then asks Yuri a question.
 
“Yuri, I’ve known from Onew that you’re not working at the café anymore?”
 
“Ahh, Yeah, I’m not working there since Monday. I’m working at the studio where Sooyoung is also working. It has a bigger salary so I grabbed the opportunity. Did you go to the cafe today?” She answered while picking some ingredients she’ll going to cook.
 
"Y-yeah. But don't assume that I go there because of you, I just bought coffee and just wondered you're not there that's why I asked Onew." Minho defended himself that made Yuri laugh.
 
"Aish. Why are you so defensive? I didn't say anything."
 
"Just saying it in advance before your mind thinks of something."
 
"If you say so" Yuri just continue picking vegetables.
 
As they were heading to the parking lot to where he parked his car, Yuri remembered something.
 
“Do you remember when we first bought groceries?” Yuri asked Minho.
 
“Yes. Why?”
 
“You are so rude that time. You let me push the cart and gave me two bags of groceries while you’re holding only one.”
 
“Yah! I get that one bag out of your hand, remember? Minho defended himself.
 
“But you are just forced to do that because I can’t walk faster.”
 
“No, I’m not”
 
“Yes, you are”
 
“No”
 
“Yes”
 
“No. No. No”
 
“Yes, yes and yes” Yuri keeps on teasing him until he gets mad.
 
“Fine! I’m rude, mean, cold-hearted person--- happy?” Minho got mad so Yuri felt so stupid saying that to him.
 
“But that was just before, right?” Yuri tries to lessen his anger but still he is not talking to her. He put the groceries at the backseat and proceeds to the driver seat without saying any word that made Yuri confused if she’s going to ride or not, but she ride anyway.
 
“Yah! I said that as back then--- I’m sorry okay?” Minho still not talking. Yuri put her both palms on her face and started to sob and Minho got worried about it so he panicked and stopped the car.
 
“Yah! Yuri, stop crying--- please stop crying--- I’ll forgive you if you stop crying.” After he said that Yuri begins to laugh. She is trying to fool him that she’s crying and she can’t believe that Minho will be convinced.
 
“Really? You said it already so no taking back--- I can’t believe you will be convinced at my acting” Yuri still laughing hardly.
 
“Yah! I can’t believe you--- You are crazy, you know that?” Minho smiled of what Yuri did. He really thought that she is crying and it made him worried, he don’t want to see her cry because of him. They looked cute together, they are like a lovers that having a quarrel and suddenly becoming sweet again after a minute. 'I'm very happy when I'm with you, I wish that you felt the same way too.' This was the words in Minho's mind looking at Yuri while she's laughing.
 
They are now walking on the lobby of his apartment. They are talking and laughing to each other. Yuri is walking beside, a little behind to Minho. When they are getting closer to the door, Minho saw someone and he stopped that made Yuri bumped to him.
 
“Ouch, why did you stop?” She asks him and then followed to where he is looking. Her eyes widened when she recognized who the person is in front of them.
 
 
End of Chapter 11. How is it you? Who do you think the person they’ve seen? Is it Krystal or is it Nichkhun? Find out for the next chapters…I'm so sorry for the late update, I do hope that you like it. Don’t forget to leave some comments and please subscribe… ^___^