When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Chapter 15 A Guy on the Past

Yuri woke up early and cooks food for their breakfast. Sooyoung and Seohyun are still in their bed, sleeping but Seohyun woke up by the aroma of the food that Yuri cooks, so she immediately get up to bed and wash her face. She knew it is her sister who is cooking because Sooyoung can't cook food and still snoring beside her.

"Hmmm... Smells good, Unnie." Yuri immediately turned her head to Seohyun as she heard her sweet voice.

"Oh, Seohyunnie, you're awake now. Help me arrange the plates and I'm nearly done with the food." Seohyun obeyed her sister and arrange the table. 

"Ahhmm... By the way unnie, I have something good news to tell you. I'm sure you will be happy about this." She said excitedly.

"Really? Then tell me now." Yuri can't wait to hear the good news from her sister.

"Our principal called me yesterday and guess what?--- I've got a scholarship from SM University." Yuri's eyes widened of what she heard. "Unnie, I'm going to college without us thinking about the fees." Her eyes become teary and immediately hugged Seohyun.

"Seohyunnie, I'm so proud of you." She then release from her hug. "And because of that we're going to mall today. Let's go shopping but let's go to church first."

"Chinja Unni?" Seohyun got more excited that made Sooyoung woke up from her sleep.

"What's that are you two talking about? Can I join?" Sooyoung interrupted them and took a seat next to Seohyun.

"Seohyun got a scholarship from SM University so I decided to treat her in the mall today." 

"Really? Good for you Seohyunnie. Can I go too, Yul? P-----lease..." The two of them laughed at Sooyoung's face. She's like a kid begging to get something she wants. "Of course, Soo. How can we go without you." Sooyoung jumping with joy and Yuri made a wink to her sister that made her laugh. "Yeah unnie, we can't go without you."

"Thanks... Thanks for everything. Ever since you two got here. I'm always eating delicious food. Can we eat now?" 

"Aish, when it comes to food. No one can really stop you." Yuri put the food on the table and they started eating. "Let's eat." They started eating while chatting to each other.

"By the way unni, what time did you got here last night? I'm waiting for you but my eyes can't stop from closing."

"It's 10:30, I think."

“Nichkhun-ssi sent you home, right?" Sooyoung asked with a teasing tone. "Probably! He's the one who fetched unnie, so he should also be the one who sends her home." Seohyun explained to Sooyoung.

“Ahmm. Honestly, he didn't sent me home.” They together looked at her with a puzzled expression. "He's not the one who sent me, her mother asked him to drop his cousins home. Since it's opposite way with ours, I insisted him to just do what her mom asked and I can go home with myself. But don't be worry, Minho sent me instead." She tries to explain to them so that they will not worry and not get mad to Nichkhun.

“Minho?---Minho oppa?" Seohyun asked in disbelief. She just answered her with a nod.

"How come? He's in the party too?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yeah. Nichkhun and him are best friends. I also just found it out last night and that's also my reaction when I saw them together walking towards me."

“Really?" Sooyoung said and immediately sang a familiar song. "It's a small world after all; It's a small world after all; it's a small world after all; it's a small, small world." 

"Yah! Stop singing, before all the glasses here will break into pieces." Yuri said jokingly but half true 'cause she's quite out of tune. "But you're right; it's really a small world." She then added.

"But you know what unni, I really, really like Minho Oppa for you. Are you sure you're just friends? Can't you just be more than that?" Yuri was shocked by that question of Seohyun. But before she could speak, Sooyoung opposed Seohyun.

"Yah! Nichkhun is the only guy for Yuri. I like him more for her. He's kind, gentleman, smart, rich, handsome, and so masculine. All the traits that a woman likes from a guy are in him." Sooyoung said it with feelings and brags all the good traits of Nichkhun that he is a better guy than Minho but Seohyun won't accept any defeat.

“Why? Minho Oppa is also handsome and rich”. Sooyoung just gave her a smirked. "Hmmp! No matter what you say, I still go for Minho Oppa!" Seohyun is so solid with her bias.

"Same with me! Nichkhun is still the best!" Sooyoung is as solid as Seohyun too. The two started arguing who's better for Yuri. They keep on exchanging some beautiful words to describe their biases until Yuri can't stand their noises. 

"Could you please stop arguing?" Yuri tries to stop them in a calm tone but it seems they're not listening. "Stop. Please." She tries on the second time but still useless. "I said stopppp!" Yuri shouted and released a deep sigh when they finally zipped their mouths. "Thank God! Can you please stop arguing about those things? You two should remember this; you have no rights to tell who's better for me, 'cause I'm the only one who can tell whom I like to be with. Is that clear?" She keeps on lecturing them like a mother giving a lesson to her naughty kids.

“Ne.” They both said together with their heads looking down.

"Now go take a bath and get dressed before I could change my mind." She threatened them that she will going to take back her promise to go to mall if they're going to argue again so they immediately stood up and raced on the bathroom. Yuri just shakes her head and made a smile watching those two. She don't really mean it, she just said it so that they will stop from fighting. This is one of the best traits of her, she knows how to handle this kind of situation.

-------------

After the Sunday service mass they immediately go to the mall as what have Yuri promised to her sister. As they've got there, Seohyun's happiness cannot be measured and cannot be described; the smile on her face cannot be faded. It's been a long time since the last time she's here, it was eight years ago, month of December. 

"Unnie, have you remembered the last time we went here? With Appa, Umma and Yoona Unnie. That's one of my happiest moments with them....."

*flashback* 8 years ago

Christmas is coming over, so Yuri and her family decided to go to the mall and buy some goods in advance. It became their tradition to have a small banquet on Christmas Eve. While their parents are in the supermarket, the three are just strolling around the mall; fitting some clothes, shoes, hats, etc... But the truth is they aren't gonna buy it. After a few minutes of walking, they got tired and hungry.

“Unnie, I'm already hungry and thirsty.” Seohyun complains.

“Okay. Just wait for me at the bench and I'll buy some fruit shakes." Yuri and Seohyun seated on the bench and wait for Yoona. While waiting, Yuri saw food samples of a waffle at the corner and she thought a bright idea.

"Seohyunie, you're hungry right?" Seohyun nodded. "Wait for me here, I'll get some for you." Yuri then went to the stall. "Excuse me, is this free?” She asked the salesgirl.

"Yes, you can try it." The girl replied. Yuri picked one and eats it. She liked it and get another one.

“Can I have some too for my sisters?” She asked the girl again.

“Of course, it's only a sample anyway.” Yuri gets 5 pieces of waffles then a guy interrupted her, he's wearing a jacket and a cap, he has also a camera hanging on her neck.

"Yah! There are lots of people want to try these also, just care to leave some too." Said the guy that made Yuri pissed.

"Yah! Why don't you just mind your own business and stop thinking of others business? Babo!"

"What did you just said?" The salesgirl blocked them before they started to fight. "Ahmm, please don't fight in front of my stall. You can have that waffles and they are still a lot here so you can have as many as you can." She tries to calm them.

"Have you heard that? Hmmpp!" Yuri just go back to the bench where Seohyun is waiting, still holding those waffles.

"Unni, what happened back there? Why is that guy talking to you?" Seohyun saw them but didn't know exactly what happened.

"Don't mind that arrogant guy---- Here, I have waffles. It's only a sample so it's not that big." Yuri gave two to Seohyun. Yoona then came holding 3 cups of fruit shakes.

"I'm sorry I took so long. There are lots of costumers so I need to fall in line." She noticed the food they're eating. "Whoa, where did you get that waffles?" 

"Ahhmm... It's a food sample unnie --- Here, I also got some for you." Yuri gave the two waffles to Yoona.

"You're really smart to think of that idea, Yul, that's what I like about you." Yoona put her arm on Yuri's shoulder. They took a seat on the bench while eating waffles together. Suddenly, Yuri saw a coin, a few steps in front of her so she decided to pick it up. When she stood up holding the coin on her hand and the shake on the other hand, she saw a guy running on her way. Seohyun tries to warn her. "Unnie, watch out!" but it's too late and *BOOM*, they collided with each other that made Yuri fell of the floor and spilled the shake on her favorite dress. The guy frantically helped her.

"Yah! Why are you blocking the way?!" The guy said and Yuri identified the face, it's the same guy that she had fought in the waffle stall a while ago. 

"It's you again! You are such an arrogant guy! You are the one who bumped at me and you're the one who got angry? Is it hard for you to say sorry?" Yuri can't help to stop her tears from falling. The guy got worried and was about to say something when he heard someone at the back. 

"There he is!" One of the big men wearing black suits shouted, pointing him. He panicked what to do first. "I'm sorry, I need to go. Wait for me here, I'll be back." He took a picture of Yuri with his camera and ran away. Yoona and Seohyun then ran towards her. "Yul, are you okay?" Yoona asked her worriedly.

*End of Flashback*

"You have fought with a guy?" Sooyoung asked in disbelief. "You're such a brave girl, Yul." She added.

"He's really a stupid guy!" Yuri exclaimed.

"But unnie, I really wonder why he is chased by those big men." Yuri also wondered why but suddenly realized not to think of him anymore, it's been a long time anyways.

"Aish, stop thinking of that already, let's just enjoy ourselves here." 

"Ne." Seohyun and Sooyoung said in chorus.

 

To be continued......

 

End of Chapter 15. So how is it? So funny that Seo and Soo have their biases for Yuri... And Yuri had known a guy in the past. What is his role on Yuri's life? Will she able to meet him again? And who's that guy gonna be?  Is it a new guy or just someone she knew? Find out on the next chapters... ^____^

 you, thanks for reading. Don't forget to leave some comments and please subscribe if you haven't yet. Thanks again.. ^____^