When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Chapter 24. Sweetest Moments

 

Sooyoung keeps waiting of Yuri in their house. Yuri called her earlier this morning that she'll be going home. Nichkhun also called her to take a leave from work and just stay beside Yuri. As she heard a sound of a car arriving outside, she immediately takes a look at the window to confirm. When she saw Minho coming out from the car, she decided to approach them but before she could do that, the next scene stops her to do so. Minho and Yuri hugged each other which surprised her. It made her more confused because last time; she saw her and Nichkhun doing sweet things together, and now, her & Minho. It makes her more eager to know the truth.

She saw Yuri is now heading her way inside wearing a big smile so she made herself stood meters away in front of the door, folding her arms, tapping her left foot on the floor, waiting for it to open.

As Yuri saw her in front of her, she's a little bit surprised. "Wohh! Sooyoungie, I- I thought you went to work." Sooyoung just gave her a serious look.

"I took a leave... to hear all of your explanations." She said in a calm way but not changing her expressions.

"Oh, okay. How about Seohyun?" She changes the topic and trying to act cool.

"She went to school." She answered, still wearing the same expression.

"Oh, I see... I'll go to my room now." She excused herself.

"Wait!" Soo stops her before she could enter the room. "Can you explain what happened outside?" Yuri felt a little embarrassed knowing that Sooyoung witnessed it.

"Ahmm... Can you let me took a bath and fix myself first? I promise I'll explain to you everything... PROMISE!" She swears while raising her right hand.

"Okay! You owe me lots of explanations Yul, so better make it fast!" Yuri just giggled with Sooyoung's little warning.

After thirty minutes, Yuri finally finished grooming herself and settled beside Sooyoung on the couch in the living room.

"Now tell me everything. Don't you, miss any single detail." Sooyoung said excitedly.

"Okay, just calm down! Ahmm... Where would I start?" She asked herself, trying to think the root of the problem. "Okay... Remember the TV interview of Krystal in New York?" Sooyoung trying to recall it, then nodded as she remembered it.

"Yeah, then what about that?" She asked.

"The guy that she was referring to is Minho." She said without hesitation.

Sooyoung's eyes are widened by surprise. "What?! Are you kidding me?!"

"Soo! Do I look like I'm kidding?!" Yuri.

"Okay. I'm sorry... I just can't believe it!" She apologizes.

"Me too! The first time I saw her in front of Minho's condo. I was like 'Woah'!" Yuri explained while raising her both hands.

"So that means he's the lucky guy?!" Sooyoung asked another question.

"Ahmm.. Ye-yeah? Sort of?... I mean he's the guy but not the lucky one as what we have thought. Minho once told me the story. The same day as I found out... Krystal broke up with him years ago to pursue her dreams on other country, New York particularly, after two years of having steady relationship, and exactly on the day of his birthday... Now she came back, to get the heart that she used to broke but..." Yuri made a pause before continuing. "But Minho..." She paused again then released a deep sigh.

"But Minho is already in love with you." Sooyoung continued it for her that made Yuri faced her. "And you're already in love with him too." She added. Yuri put her head down as Sooyoung guessed it right. It seems like her friend have read what's on her mind.

"I tried to stop it, Soo, but I can't. That's why Krystal started threatening me. She was the one behind why Seohyun didn't get that scholarship. I'm afraid that she'll do something that may hurt both of you so I... I avoided him, then last night..." Yuri continued telling everything to her including the rollercoaster-like happenings last night. Sooyoung then burst her anger towards Krystal.

"I really can't believe that Krystal is so EVIL! Why didn't you tell me about this before?! So that I could drag her hair until she gets bald!" She's gritting her teeth and forming her fists into balls as she said it.

"Now you're asking me, why I didn't tell you? Well, that's the reason." Yuri said while chuckling.

"Yah! I just don't want that WITCH messing with my best friend!" She defended.

"Uhhh... I'm really blessed to have someone like you, Soo." She gave her a hug then released after. "I may not know what will happen in the future but all I know is we love each other."

"Although, I'm a KhunRi fan, I'll still support you and Minho, that according to Seohyun, MinYul for short." Sooyoung uttered.

"Yah! So the two of you made us couple names huh?!" She hits Sooyoung's arm lightly. "But I admit it's cute. Haha." They both started laughing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Jessica and Krystal are not in good condition right now. Jess decided to transfer in a new condominium and Krys left alone in the same place they've been staying. It's already nine in the morning when she received a phone call from an unexpected person. She pressed the answer button.

 

*Phone Conversation

"Hello?... Minho?"

"Let's meet up! I have something to talk to you about. Soshi Cafe. I'll wait." *hangs up*

*End of Conversation

 

Krystal fixed herself first and immediately went to the said place. Minho is already there sitting on the right end of the cafe.

"Minho." Krystal gave him a smile but his expression is opposite of hers. "I really know you can't resist me." She said desperately.

"I did not come here for you. I just want to tell you to leave us alone and don't ever do anything that may hurt Yuri... or else I'm the one you'll going to fight with." He said in a serious tone and it made her upset after hearing that. Minho immediately stood up from his seat and left her. Her eyes followed him as he goes away from the place. Her attention is shifted by the ring of the phone which placed in the table. It's not hers, so obviously it's Minho's. She looked at the caller ID. She smiled evilly and pressed the answer button.

 

*Phone Conversation

"Hello Minho? Are you at work now?" Yuri started the conversation.

"Hey, Yuri. It's nice to hear from you again." Krystal.

"K-krystal?"

"Surprised?"

"W-where's Minho? Why is his phone...?"

"He called me to meet up... You know what? It's a happy day for me... I know he still loves me."                                                                                                    

*End of Conversation

 

Krystal's trying to somehow ruin their trust to each other. Yuri then cut the call and that made her smile. She then deleted the call in call register so that Minho may not know about it.

After that meeting up with Krystal, he then went to his office. He's been late for two hours already so Tiffany looks so worried when she saw him.

"Thank God, Director, you're finally here. Mr. President has been waiting for you, he's inside and he's really mad." Tiffany greeted him with a bad news. He remembered that he supposed to have a meeting with the board this morning, regarding on their new project. He then tapped his forehead for forgetting that important schedule.

“Thanks, Tiffany… Go back to your work. I’ll handle this.” She just nodded but still wears worried expression.

As he entered the door, his father looked at him with emotionless expression. He knew he’s really angry and sits on an armchair next to his father.

“Where have you been? Until when are you going to embarrass me to the board?! How can I give you this company if you don’t know your responsibility?”  His father shouted at him. He just kept silent because he doesn’t want to fight back with his father. “You are so useless!” He’s father added. He’s already used to this kind of words he had heard from his father’s mouth. He just kept on thinking of one person, no other than, Yuri, who made him a positive and changed person.

“Don’t be too hard on Minho, uncle.” A voice from the door stopped his father from talking.

“I’m sorry, Mr. President. I tried to stop her.”  Tiffany apologizes. She’s standing behind the person.”

“Krystal.” The president uttered as he recognized her. “It’s okay, Ms. Hwang. You can leave.” He said to Tiffany then looked back to her. “Since when did you come back here?”

“Just a few weeks, uncle.” Minho looked at her with knitted eyebrows like he’s asking ‘What are you doing here?’

“I just want to return this to Minho.” She raised the phone and handed it to Minho. “Don’t blame him for being late, uncle. It’s really my fault; he’s with me this morning.” She tried to explain. His father just let a big sigh.

“Okay I’ll let this pass for now but never do this again, understand?!” His father pointed his finger while saying that. “I’ll go first, I have to meet someone. Just have a dinner with us sometimes.

“Of course, uncle. I’d love to.” Minho stood up and bowed to show some respect. He then shifted his attention to Krystal when his father has already left.

“If you think, I’ll thank you for coming and saying that to my father; then you’re wrong!”

“I did that cause I love you.” Krystal said desperately.

“How many times should I tell you, leave us alone?! If you’d do that, maybe I’ll consider you as a friend.” He lastly said then headed out from that room while she is remained alone again.

“Tiffany, cancel all my appointments today. I have something more important to do.” He instructed her secretary.

“Yes, sir.” She replied. “Actually you don’t have any important meetings today, except that meeting earlier. Just some papers to be signed but it can wait.” She added.

“Thanks, Tiff.” She just replied a smile. At first, Tiffany thought, Krystal is the girl who makes his boss happy lately but based on what she accidentally heard, she’s the evil one in his love life.

Yuri is still bothered about that phone conversation with Krystal. She’s thinking of some reasons why Minho have to meet Krystal, why is she the one who answered his phone? It’s not that she doesn’t trust him but she just want to hear his explanations. She got back to her senses as she heard a knock on the door. She stood up and opened it.

“Minho?” She’s surprised by his presence. Minho just gave her a sweet smile, seeing her heals all the pain he have felt a while ago. Yuri is like his pain reliever.

They are sitting on a bench, under a tree, just in front of their house. Sooyoung is in the market buying some ingredients to cook for their lunch.

“What are you doing here? You have work, don’t you?” she asked.

“I just missed someone so badly.” He said while looking at her. “And I need to see her before I eventually get insane thinking about her… thinking about you.” He added with sincerity. Yuri is now as red as tomato so that she looked away and avoided his gaze.

“Do you something to tell me, Minho?” She changed the topic.

“Huh?” Minho is trying to figure out what she’s referring to. He scratched his head as he can’t remember anything.

“Why did you met with her?” He then realized that maybe she’s referring to Krystal.

“H-how did you know about that?” He gulped.

“I called you but she’s the one who answered it.” Yuri.

“You called? I left my phone when I met her on the restaurant.”

“Tell me why do you need to meet her?” Now she sounds like a jealous girlfriend and Minho can feel it.

“Look at me, Yuri.” He cupped her face with his hands. “Always remember that I love you so much and I’ll do everything just to protect you from any harm… and that includes Krystal.”

“You don’t have to do that… I can handle myself.” Yuri. He then held her hand.

“We’ll handle it together.” He assured. “So don’t stay away from me again, we will get through everything, together.” She then nodded smiling with tears falls from her eyes with a thought of ‘how can I stop this hard-headed man from doing what he wants? Obviously, I can do nothing!’ Minho wiped her tears with his right thumb then kissed her forehead. She felt relieved with what Minho did. They’ve stayed there watching the clear sky with bird flying while she’s resting her head on his shoulder.

From afar, Kyrstal’s crying out of pain inside her car, seeing Yuri and Minho doing their sweet moments together. She regrets all the decisions she have made before, thinking if only she chose Minho, maybe she is the one there on Yuri’s position.

“Is there no really chance, Minho?” She asked.

“I LOVE YOU, YURI! Whooooo!” He heard Minho shouted while Yuri just keeps laughing. Krystal sarcastically smiled while tears still flowing form her eyes.

“So that’s the answer.” Krystal said then started her engine and drove off.

Sooyoung just got back from the supermarket. She is now a few blocks away from their house. She looked at the car passed by her.

“Wait! Is that?” She is thinking of Krystal but not so sure of it because the car is too fast. “Maybe, not.” She scratched her head.

“HEY PEOPLE! I SAID I LOVE, KWON YURI!” Sooyoung shifted her attention with Minho’s shout.

“Yah! Minho! You don’t have to shout it cause we already knew!” Sooyoung replied. They turned their heads to her. Now, Minho is the one who is as red as tomatoes while Yuri just burst into laughter. “Are you that hungry already? Well, help Yuri cook this for lunch.” She added while raising a bag of vegetables and meat.

Yuri and Minho are now in the kitchen, wearing cute aprons, ready to cook for their lunch while Sooyoung is just sitting pretty, relaxing, in front of the television.

“So… what am I going to do?” Minho asked.

“Hmmm… Just wash this then cut it for me.” Giving the cabbage to him.

“Yes, master!” Minho blurted out. “Today, you’re my boss.”

“Tss. I like that!” Yuri replied.

While they are busy preparing some food, Seohyun just arrived from her school.

“Hi, unnie! Where’s Yuri unnie?” She asked Sooyoung.

“She’s in the kitchen.” Soo replied. She’s about to go but Sooyoung warned her first. “Seohyunie, don’t freak out as you enter that kitchen.” She just gave Sooyoung a questionable look then entered the kitchen.

“Minho oppa?!” Seohyun shouted as he saw him.

“I told you not to freak out!” Sooyoung shouted from the living room.

“What are you doing here oppa?” She asked.

“Uhm… cooking?” He answered philosophically. Yuri just gave him a strong glare.

“Duh! I know you’re cooking. Seriously, what are you doing here in our house?”

“Stop asking, Seohyunie! You already won against me.” Sooyoung answered, and she understands what she’s trying to tell.

“Omo!” She puts her hands on like she can’t believe. “Yey. I’m so happy for the both of you. MinYul is now official!” She hugged both of them.

“Hey! Change your clothes now and we’re going to eat any moment.” Yuri.

“Okay.” Seohyun runs happily going to their room. Yuri just shakes her head seeing her little sister’s reaction.

“Minyul?” He asked. “She made a couple name for us?” Yuri just smiled and shrugged her shoulders as a reply.

After a few moments, they started eating their lunch. They keep on talking and laughing to each other. For Minho, this is one of the happiest moments of his entire life, the happiest lunch to be exact. Together with the girl, who made him a better person and who made him believe that despite with all the problems he’s experiencing, he can still be the happiest person in the world.

 

 

 

End of Chapter 24. Hi guys!!! I know it’s been a long time since I last updated, but here it is now.

Thanks for all of your support and comments and for waiting so long for my update. Hope you liked it.

BTW, this is a happy moment for MinYul… Will this happiness be continued? And what will Krystal do about it? Will she accept it or will she continue doing nasty things? Well find out! :))

 

you, thanks for reading. Don't forget to leave some comments and please subscribe if you haven't yet. Please up vote it too. Thanks again.. ^____^