When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Chapter 7. I Finally Found You

After a few seconds, Nichkhun was awake from shock of seeing Yuri. He tries to find her but found her nowhere.

“Where did you go again? Why did you disappear quickly?” Disappointed with himself, he decided to go back in his office. Sooyoung saw him and greeted him.

“Annyeonghasseyo, Sir. I thought you were inside---” Sooyoung was smiling talking to him but Nichkhun just passes by her. Sooyoung thinks that he is maybe thinking of something that’s why he didn’t notice her.

“Ahmm… Sir? Are you okay?” He was snapped out when he hears her.

“Wohh. Sooyoung—shi.. Are you there earlier?”

“Ahh.. not so long.”

“Do you need something?” He enters his office and Sooyoung followed him.

“Ahmm… I have this friend that really needs some job. And… I was just thinking, since Hyoyeon—shi just resigned, maybe you can hire another one?”

“I get your point but I’m sorry I don’t have any plans to hire someone. I know that you can do her work on your own. And my decision is final.” Sooyoung was feeling sorry for Yuri.

“Okay Sir, I understand.”

“We don’t have any work to do this time so you can go home if you want.” Sooyoung bowed and leave. She saw Yuri is coming towards her.

“Soo, I’m sorry I’ve made you wait for so long. Have you talked to your boss?” Soo looked at Yuri with a sad face.

“I’m sorry Yul, but my boss doesn’t have any plans to hire somebody.” Yuri just gave her a smile to cheer her up.

“It’s okay Soo, don’t feel sorry. At least we tried.” Sooyoung and Yuri walk together and decided to go home.

-------------

A minute after the conversation of Nichkhun and Sooyoung, he decided to go out somewhere since he doesn’t have much work to do. He is now heading to the elevator when he saw Sooyoung with a girl enters the elevator. He didn’t clearly see the face of but she seems like the girl she was looking for, he’s not really sure though. He did not make it to the elevator so he can’t confirm it.

“Is it possible that Sooyoung’s friend is that girl?... but she didn’t told me that she’s with her, maybe not… but it’s possible though.” Nichkhun is talking with himself like a fool again just like before.

-----------

Yuri and Sooyoung were now going home riding a bus. Sooyoung is still upset of herself and Yuri keeps cheering her up.

“Soo, don’t feel sorry for me. It’s really okay. Maybe that is not the right job for me. Let’s just make another plan so don’t be upset.”

“Yes, you’re right but I can’t help to upset, it’s my fault.” Yuri patted Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“Yah! It’s not your fault” Suddenly Yuri’s phone rings.

“Aish.. It’s Minho again. What is it now?” Yuri answered the phone.

*Phone Conversation

“Yoboseyo?”

“Ahmm. Just want to tell you that I’ll be going home late today. I’ll give you my password so you can get in. You can go home anytime you want just make sure it’s clean.” He gave his password to Yuri.

“Okay, I will” Minho is kind of different today, his tone is so serious.

*End of Conversation

“Ahmm. Sooyoungie, you can go home first, I have something else to do.”

“O-okay” After Yuri left Sooyoung’s phone rings. She wonders who it was. It’s only a number.

*Phone conversation

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hello, Sooyoung? It’s me, Nichkhun”

“Nichkhun—shi?”

“Yes it’s me; I just want to ask you if you bring your friend at the company a while ago?”

“Y-yes. She just goes to the restroom that’s why I haven’t introduced her to you?” Sooyoung is still puzzled why he called and asking about her friend.

“Is your friend good at everything?”

“Yes, of course. She’s smart and intelligent. Actually, she sometimes helps me in my reports.”

“Okay. Tell her to report on me… now”

“Really, that means?”

“Maybe, I could give her a chance.”

“Okay Sir. I’ll tell her.”

*End of Conversation

She wondered what makes Nichkhun change his mind. She knows that if Nichkhun says a decision, it will never change but she’s thankful though. After that conversation Sooyoung immediately called Yuri.

*Phone Conversation

“Yuri-ah?”

“Sooyoungie? Why did you call?

“My boss called me, he want you to come to his office now.”

“Wae? I thought he doesn’t want to hire another employee?”

“I don’t know the reason but maybe he changed his mind”

“Okay…Okay.. I’ll go. Bye”

*End of Conversation

Yuri is on her way to Minho’s apartment but because of what Sooyoung told her, she needs to go back to the company. She took a taxi to get there faster.

--------------

Nichkhun feels uneasy that’s why he called Sooyoung to ask her friend to go back in his office. This is the only way for him to know. He really does hope that she’s the girl that he’s looking for.

After a few minutes of waiting, he heard a knock on the door and it slowly opens. And Yuri enters the door.

“Annyeonghasseyo, I’m Sooyoung’s friend, I’m Kwon Yuri.” Nichkhun was really happy that he’s right.

“Annyeonghasseyo, I’m Sooyoung’s boss, Nichkhun Horvejkul. Oh, you’re the girl I bumped earlier.”

“Huh?... Ah yeah. I’m Sorry for that. Sooyoung told me you want to talk to me?”

“Yes, I’m thinking, maybe I could hire somebody to be my personal secretary. Since Sooyoung—shi told me you needed a job, I decided to hire you”

“A personal secretary?”

“Yes. Sooyoung told me that you’re good at everything, about work of course, so I guess you could do it. Do you accept it?... Don’t worry about the salary, it’s bigger than the other employees.”

“please say yes” this is what in Nichkhun’s mind.

“O-of course, I accept it. Thank you very much.” Nichkhun did not tell Yuri the real reason while he hired her. He was thinking this is not the right time.

“Well, I guess you could start on Monday then.”

“Ahmm, Sir, is it okay if I settle first my current job? Actually I haven’t resigned there yet.”

“Okay then. Maybe a week is enough?”

“Thank you very much, Sir. Sooyoung’s right that you’re really a nice person.”

“Sooyoung telling you about me?”

“Yeah, sometimes”

“Well, thank her then for saying that…. Your name is a little bit common but it’s a nice name”

“Thanks, my mother said Yuri means glass. My family and friends also used to call me Yul and call me in my full name if they were pissed. Hehe”

“Oh I see… But I like to call you Yul. Is it okay?”

“If you want to, Sir.” After that conversation, the scene becomes quite awkward.

“Okay. That’s all for now. You can go”

“Thank you again, Sir” Yuri stood up and bowed to show how grateful she was.

When Yuri left, Nichkhun can’t hide how happy he was that he finally found her and supposed to work as his personal secretary.

 

End of Chapter 7… It’s been a long time since I last updated but it’s good to know that you’re waiting for it. It’s a KhunRi chapter… ^_^ Subscribe and leave comments.