When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Chapter 16. Bothered

Krystal and Jessica are in the mall right now. They're buying some clothes for they will attend a party. Jessica already bought hers, one dress and a pair of stiletto while Krystal hasn’t bought anything yet. When it comes to fashion, she's very choosy; they've been there for almost an hour.

"Krys, when are you gonna finished choosing your outfit? We've entered four stores already but you didn't bought one. There are so many beautiful dresses here that could fit you, like this and this.” Jessica lifts a red dress on the left hand, black at the right hand and showed it to her.

"Unni, that dresses are too common." Krystal rolled her eyes. Jess just made a sigh.

"Krys, if you want a unique one, why don't you just make your own dress?" Krystal didn't mind her sister like she haven't heard her, she just continue what she's doing. Jessica was already used to this kind of Krystal's attitude, a spoiled bratty attitude. As they were scanning some clothes, Krystal saw Yuri and Sooyoung with an unfamiliar face, it's Seohyun. They stopped by in front of the store. She has heard her said Unni to Yuri so she assumed, she maybe her little sister and their faces are somehow similar and she also overheard their conversation.

"Unni, thanks for treating us today and for this clothes and for this shoes." Seohyun happily thanked her sister.

"That is just a small gift, Seohyunnie, and it's been a long time since I bought you a new dress."

"Yul, I want a new dress too." Sooyoung begged jokingly.

"Yah! Have you got a scholarship in SM University too?" Sooyoung pouted her lips and the three started laughing and then they walked again. Krystal made an evil smile 'cause she knows now how to start her little revenge. As what she have heard,  Seohyun got a scholarship from SM University, and what makes her happy is that, the owner of the school is her favorite uncle, Jung Yunho.

"The game starts now, Kwon Yuri." Krystal uttered while watching them walking away happily. She then gave his uncle a call.

"Hello, uncle?"

Since it's Sunday, it's no work for Minho, so he just stayed in his apartment watching television. As he is watching sports TV, he accidentally pressed the remote and transffered the channel into a drama. This catches his attention. The scene goes like this, one guy confesses his feelings to the girl he loved and she immediately accepted his love. On the other hand, there's another guy watching from afar, crying in pain. Watching that scene made him imagined the characters was them. Nichkhun the guy who confesses his love to Yuri and he is the guy watching them painfully from afar. He is woken up from his imagination when the remote slips in his hand and fell on the floor.

"What are you thinking, Minho?" He said do himself while tapping his face with both hands. That really made him bothered so he turned off the TV and the music instead but it made him bothered even more. The radio played a heartbreak song and the lyrics goes like this: [this song is entitled "I'll Be Waiting by Seohyun"] ------------->> link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7QJd34i55g

I smile even if it hurts, tears flow even if I smile

I am at the place where your memory remains

How long must I wait before you see me?

Don’t you know my earnest heart?

I can’t be seen, my words can’t be heard

But I am here; I will be waiting for you

The one for me must be you

He immediately turned it off when he heard the song.

"Aish!!! Why are the songs getting worst these days?" He foolishly lied to himself. He decided to just relax in his bed and read a magazine. As he opened one section of the magazine, this really made him bothered the most. The article reads 'Confess now, before it's too late'. This sentence really pierced his heart, it seems like this article is intended for him and it made him realized that what if he will not make a move right now? What if it's going to be too late? and what if he'll regret this forever? These are the 'what ifs' that keeps lingering in his mind. So it gives him courage to confess his love to Yuri tonight before it's gonna be late. Then he made a call to Yuri.

*Phone Conversation

Yul: Hello?Minho?

Minho: Ahmm. Yeah it's me --- Don't go to my apartment today. Just meet me at Flaming Pearls Garden tonight, 6:30 sharp.

Yul: H-huh? Why? Is there any event?

Minho: Just go there. Don't be late and wear a dress.

Yul: But—

*End of Conversation

Minho just hangs up without letting her finished from talking. Yuri is still puzzled and a little bit pissed of what he did, without telling her the reason. They are now in their apartment after having a lunch at the mall.

"What is he intended to do right now?" Yuri murmured to herself.

"Yul, are you okay? Who's that called you?" Sooyoung noticed her reaction and asked her what happened.

"It's Minho. He told me not to go to his apartment but in Flaming Pearls Garden instead." She explained.

"Waeyo?" Sooyoung asked in curiosity.

I don't know. He hangs up immediately like he always did."

"Oh My Gosh!!" She shouted that surprised Yuri. "He's going to propose to you, Yul?" Sooyoung reacted a little bit---- OVER.

"Yah! What 'propose' are you talking about? He didn't even confess to me then you're thinking of proposal?"

"Okay--- Okay. Maybe, I am just overreacted." She admitted. 

"Definitely!" Yuri confirmed her statement.

"But what if his going to confess his love to you?" Sooyoung added a question. It made Yuri wondered and her hand unintentionally held her locket and Sooyoung noticed it.

"He gave back your locket?"

"H-huh? Ah. Yeah. He gave it back last night. But I still have three days left working for him."

"Really? Hmmm. I've smelled something fishy in here. Yul, tell me the truth. Does he confessed to you?" 

"No! What made you think of that?"

"Good! 'Cause I like Nichkhun more than him.-- and what made me think of that is, first, I'm wondering these past few days, you're not complaining anymore about his rudeness. Second, he sent you home last night. Third, he returned your locket even your job is not yet finished. And fourth, he asked you to go to Flaming Pearls Garden and it is known to be one of the most romantic places in Korea."

"Aish. Stop that already. And I have something to tell you." Sooyoung faced Yuri to listen. "Nichkhun did confess to me last night." Sooyoung's face is like this *o* when she heard it. "But I rejected it."

"What?! Why?"

"I am not ready yet."

"You're not ready or you just love someone else?" Yuri just kept silent. "OMG, you love Minho?" Sooyoung shouted then Yuri covered . "Lower your voice. I don't know okay. All I know is that I'm happy when he's around me."

"Ahh. You love him; I know that, I can see it. Poor Nichkhun though." She felt bad for Nichkhun and for herself 'cause he's her bias. "But are you going, Yul?"

"I-I don't know.... Maybe?"

 

 To be Continued....

 

End of Chapter 16. So how is it? It's the shortest chapter I've made so far...But Krystal made her first evil plan and Minho going to confess his love to Yuri... Will she go and accept his love or not? Find out in the next chapters... ^____^

you, thanks for reading. Don't forget to leave some comments and please subscribe if you haven't yet. Thanks again.. ^____^