Yes I'm gay, SHOCKER

You Geek! I bully you cause I love you!

Luhan's P.O.V

 

"That Kai... Never knows how to treat a friend... "
Luhan sighed as he was walking down the street with his hands in his pocket.
'It's not my fault that I like him so much though... What am I supposed to do. Even though Kai is dating Eunmi, he already likes my friend and I already know it.'

I pressed the walking signal button and looked at my phone for any texts, so far everyone's been busy with their own lives though. I wish I could've stayed for tutoring and hung out with them, but obviously Kai was pissed enough at me.

"Luhan!" 

I heard a voice approach me from behind. I turn around to see Eunmi walking a big dog.

"Hey there, fancy meeting ya here huh?" Eunmi smiled, while the dog trying to drag her out so badly.

I look down at her with my brow raised,

"OH! This is my part time job. Dog sitting obsessive single couple's dogs."
Eunmi giggled but obviously was having a hard time.

I nodded looking at the large labador all pampered and running around her. Her job seemed terrible...

"What brings you here Luhan?" Eunmi questioned.

I rolled my eyes and stare at my phone,
"Don't worry about it." I say annoyed and looked off to the street.

The blinkers went on to indicate it was finally time to walk, I walk ahead of Eunmi while she was kind of struggling walking the big dog. The dog was walking faster than her and Eunmi seemed like she was having quite the trouble handling bringing him to the other side of the sidewalk. I glance over my shoulder as I walk to the other side and see that Eunmi was trying to hold onto that certain big dog.

The dog was trying hard to run in the midddle of the intersection to chase a bird that was in the middle of it. Eunmi yanked hard but because she's so petite and the dog was so big, Eunmi couldn't hold him down.

Eventually the dog won and ed out, Eunmi let go of the leash and the dog ran torwards the busy intersection.

"Ah! Max!" Eunmi yelled and ran after the dog.

My eyes widened,
"What the hell? Is she stupid!?"

The light stopped indicating it was time for pedestrians to stop walking. I saw Eunmi trying to grab the dog in the middle of the street. Then there was one dumb truck driver on the phone, not paying attention on the road that was already driving ahead. It was heading torwards Eunmi's direction.

My eyes widened.

"Eunmi!" I yelled.

The dog ran over across the sidewalk fast enough to track the bird, but Eunmi didn't know a car was heading torwards her.

I dashed over to Eunmi and ran past a bunch of cars hitting the horn to make me watch where I'm going. 

As soon as I made it into the middle, I pushed myself torwards Eunmi and the car missed the both of us.  I held Eunmi tightly in my arms and pant for dear life. Eunmi froze like a statue, shocked from what just happened. Her chest was close enough to mine to feel her heart beat from panic. She looked up at me with the dear in the headlights mode.

"L-Luhan..."

"God damnit..."
I mumbled and picked her up,

"LUHAN! O-Ow..." 

"See you hurt your knee, such a hassle...." I mumbled walking to the sidewalk.

The cars allowed us through and I saw the dog sit obediently for Eunmi and I to come.

"Did you sprain it?" I ask her.

"It's fine, I'll just walk it off..."

"No it's not, let me take you home..." I sighed.

___________________________________

 

"LUHAN! THAT BURNS!" Eunmi screamed when I pushed the cotton antibiotics onto her skin.

"It's supposed to! YOU IDIOT!"

"But you're shoving that into my knee! God damn!!!" She cursed and bit her sleeve.

"Is it my fault you almost sacrificed your life for some dog?"

"Hey! I have good intentions!"

"No! You don't at all! You're those dumb girls in the movies who bluntly take action without thinking of the outcome of it. What would've happened if I wasn't there Eunmi? What then?!"

Eunmi lowered her gaze at me and had nothing to say back.

I then sigh and gently begin dabbing onto her wound.
"Good for nothing girl..."


"Luhan, if you hate me so much. Why'd you save my life then?"


I quietly dab her wound while focusing,
"What makes you think I hate you?"

"I actually don't know why you do.... But the day I began dating Kai was when you began hating me--"
She then gasped without finishing her sentence and looked down all of a sudden,

"What?" I ask her confused,

"You... Do you like me? You're angry I'm dating?" She asks.

I scoff and grab a handful of cotton balls, aiming it at her face.
"Don't make me laugh." I spoke coldly.

"Then what made you avoid me? Was it something I did to you?"

I couldn't speak, I began putting away the first aid kit supplies and packed everything up.
"Seems we're done, I'm going home." I speak bored and leave.

Then I felt her snatch me by the arm and pull me back to her. Feels like a reverse of those korean dramas moments.

"Luhan! Stop!" She yelled.

I turn to her,

"I thought... Ever since the day I talked to you junior year, we were assigned cleaning duties.... You're kindness and gentleness. I thought I made another friend other than Kai. A friend that'd help me, be there for me, and possibly help me to become friends with ____________ again. But then.... You go all two face on me! N-Now----"

"I like Kai."

Eunmi eyes widened boldly, her hands slowly quiver and let go of my arm,

"What?"

"I like Kai, I hate that you're his girlfriend. I don't hate you because you're dating someone you love,
I hate how you're dating someone I love."