Visit from an old 'cousin', new tutor for the day.

You Geek! I bully you cause I love you!

You came out of your house and leaving for a long day of school. You locked yourself in your room the whole night after the incident with Kai. You were debating if you should either ditch or face it. Then realizing you had no choice but to go to school.... You had manditory tutoring sessions either way. As you walked out, you saw a familiar figure outside of your house.

"Baekhyun? Is that you?" You asked, slowly approaching the fence door.
Baekhyun turned around and grinned at you. 

"Hello _________, long time no see."

"What do you want?" You asked coldly.

"Still welcoming as ever."

You crossed your arms impatientally and tapped your foot.
"What is it?" You asked harshly.

"I just saw you the other day at the ramyun shop, you also totally ignored your cousin."
Baekhyun spoke.

" I'm sorry, I don't have a jackass radar implanted." You spoke opening the door.

You walked ahead of him until he grabbed your wrist.
"YAH! ___________! How long are you gonna plan on doing this?!"
Baekhyun shouted.

You turned around, "Baekhyun let go!" You shouted.

"You know why I'm here..... You haven't contacted me in ages, my parents are worrying about you ever since your mom died... We always try to keep contact, but your step dad.... He's always threatening to hurt us if we try to talk  to you. I-I really miss you..."

Baekhyun held your hand and you quickly pulled away.
"Baekhyun! Enough! We're cousins! Stop doing this! You'll only get yourself hurt!"

" Don't tell me you still see me as nothing but a cousin.... Do you?"
Baekhyun hugged you from behind, "I miss you _______.... It's been five years since I was this close with you. I don't want to lose you again..." He spoke weakly as he placed his head on your shoulders.

"Baekhyun.... Don't do this.... I-I'm okay, I've been on my own for so long already. Everyone already left me one by one. And I don't need you to watch over me......" You said pulling away.

"__________.... I still love you..... Not as a cousin, but as a woman..."

You looked down with a tear falling out of one eye.
"Listen Baekhyun...... If things were different..... Then maybe I could.
But we're blood related. It's wrong and I can't force myself to think of you that way...
It's nice to know you still care and hold those feelings, but it's wrong."

You slowly released Baekhyun's hand,
"Leave and don't come back.... Before my dad will do someting to you and your family."

You kissed Baekhyun on the cheek lightly, and quickly ran off to school.
leaving Baekhyun alone.

Baekhyun sighed as the tears were flowing out of his eyes.
He looked at your house, "Stupid bastard!!....... Because of him...__________ had to face so much....."

Baekhyun grasped his fingers together,
"God... I just pray the best for ___________, and that you plan the best for her.
Ahmen...."

With that he left, as a mysterious figure was watching everything from far away. The person removed their black hood and stared at Baekhyun leaving, then at the house.

"It's been so long since I've seen ______________..... I hope I can start over and change her back...."

----------------------------------------

Durring school, you hadn't seen Kai all day at all.You were wondering if it was cause of the incident from yesterday. You were happy he wasn't here, but at the same time you wanted him to be there because you had an english test the next day. You kept texting him, but he hadn't replied at all to any of your messages. However, you decided to go to the library anyway because there was really no choice.

You entered the library quietly, trying to see if Kai was there.

You approached a person who seemed to be the only person in the room. Once you approached the person looked up.You really couldn't tell if it was either a boy or girl, "Uh...... Excuse me, have you seen a boy named uh..... Kim Jongin? He's supposed to be my tutor." You spoke.

The person took off their glasses, realizing it was a boy.
"Your name is ___________ am I right?"

You nodded in reponse,
The cute boy smiled at you, extending his arm out.

 

"I'm Luhan.... Kai couldn't make it today from a family emergency and called me up instead, I'm going to be your tutor for the day."
 

He gave you a kind of creepy smile,kind of a fake friendly look. There was something not right about him....

'Oh geez..... it's gonna be a long~ session....' you thought to yourself.

-------

UGH BAD UPDATE I KNOW..... love is awkward! I haven't upfdated for a while cause of summer school... :(
But I am trying to make it up to you lovely readers~~ thanks for your support!
Please comment, more chaces I'll update soon :)