I remember something

You Geek! I bully you cause I love you!

After school, Baekhyun was waiting for you outside of the school with two tickets to the movies, he got them from Chanyeol and Baekhyun thought today was the perfct time to ask you out. Now that nothing would stop him to.

"Where is she.... She's taking a long time."

"Baekhyun!" You shouted coming out of the school,

"Oh!--"

He saw a motorcycle quickly park right next to him, he screamed the top of his lungs like a little girl and hid behind the tree nearest to him.

"Oh god, did we surprise you?" You asked as you hopped off of the back of So Hee's motorcycle. Baekhyun peeped behind the tree to se you hop off the back of So Hee's biker seat. He emerged out of the tree slowly and walked up to them, staring at the amazing bike.

"_________... What are you doing with her?"

"Baekhyun, you remember So Hee, my old friend right?"

"How could I forget...." Baekhyun touched his band aid.

"Well So Hee is going to be joining us sometime now that she's moved back to Seoul, me and her
have tons of catching up to do!" You exclaimed,

"Mwoh!? Where are you guys going!?"
Baekhyun shouted.

" To eat out and hang out, you can wak home without me araso?"

"WAIT B-But I..."

"Are you coming or not ________?" So Hee Spoke impatiently.

"Coming! Bien, I'll walk with you home next time! But today is my girl's day."

You skipped to SoHee and placed a helmet onto your head, you held her frm behind and So Hee began her motorcycle. She began driving away with you along, leaving poor Baekhyun alone on the sidewalk.

He grew red and furious,
"ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted as he ripped the tickets into pieces.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"How are you enjoying your noodles?" You asked So Hee while she was chomping on her noodls loudly.
So Hee looked up at you with a cold stare. You poursed some water and told her to eat more. Soo Hee
gulped a glass of water down and sighed.

"Okay _____________, spill it, why are you doing this? Beig so nice?"

"Is it wrong for me to?"

"_______________, I left you and Eunmi to suffer while you were accused of being the murderer, I broke your guys' friendship, I killed Yoona, I was the one who put this burden upon your life."

You swallowed your glass of water, "So Hee.... You didn't do that. Yoona did. You had nothing to do with this but protect me, you saved my life."

"Well you're making me regret it!" So Hee slammed the table as she threw her chopsticks.

The restaraunt echoed in silence with people staring at the two, whispering and murmering amongst eachother.
You looked at her softly and raised up your hand.

"Ahjumma! Can we have another bowl to go!?" You shouted.

You looked at So Hee, "I suggest you sit down if you don't want to be expelled So Hee. You  know you have no where to go if you don't earn your high school diploma, let alone make your mother dissapointed on her only child." You spoke back.

 

Your other side was showing, a side So Hee was kind of troubled with.
So Hee slowly sat back down with a troubled look on her face.

"So Hee, I just don't want to see you go through the same thing that happened to me. Hated, isolated, lonely....
It always just get's worse everyday..."

"I'm not a child, you don't need to watch over me."

"That's what you think."

"Mwoh?!"

"Yah, just shut up and eat your ramen." You shoved the noodles torwards .


The door opened
"Hello!" The ahjumma welcomed the customers that just walked into the shop.

So Hee was eating as she looked up and said,
"Hey isn't th-that K-Kai...r?" She spoke a little afraid.

You got a sudden chill of goosebumps and slowly turned to see Kai and Cho Hee walking into the restaraunt.
Seemed like Kai just picked her up from school. You turned back to So Hee quickly and smiled.

So Hee seemed troubled, to see the siblings of Yoona right there. The siblings of Yoona who she killed.
So Hee felt sick and looked down with disgust and uncomfortness. You didn't know that Cho Hee and Kai were even in any relation of Yoona at all so it made you confused why So Hee was acting so weird.
"So Hee, Yah... Are you okay?"

 

"Unnie!" You heard Cho Hee yell to the top of her lungs.

Frozen as you were gazing at So Hee, you looked and saw Cho Hee skip all the way to your table.
"Unnie! You're here too!?" Cho Hee grabbed your arm.

"H-Huh? Ah! Cho Hee! Kai! Fancy meeting you here!" You smiled.

Kai walked up to you two and saw you eating with Soo Hee.

"Omo... So Hee? Is that you?" Kai questioned.

So Hee's eyes looked at Kai while her head was a little low. She could feel the pain and guilt rise.

"Kai... Cho Hee...." Soo Hee spoke.

"S-So Hee..." Kai stuttered as he looked at he shocked.

 

"You two know eachother?" You asked them both with a questionable look,

"Kai is...Yoon--"

"We were friends way back. And I'm guessing she moved!"
Kai intterrupted.

Kai remembered what the doctors told him that it was dangerous if you remembered everything about him
all at once. He didn't want you to figure out so early and something were to happen to you.

 

"How've you bee So Hee?" Kai asked.

"F-Fine..."

"Do you mind if I talk to you alone real quick?" Kai asked kindly.

"W-Well--"

Kai grabbed So Hee's hand and dragged her outside while Cho Hee took So Hee's spot.
You turned at the two confused and a little curious, what was Kai and So Hee talking about?

"Unnie! Order me noodles!" Cho Hee smiled,

"Huh? O-Okay." You spoke timidly.

--------------------------------

 

"Amnesia?" So Hee asked,

"Yeah... So you can't tell _____________ about the fact Cho Hee and I are Yoona's sibllings."

"Wait hold on... How come she remembers everyone else but you two?"

"She saw Cho Hee last and the doctors told me she thought of me last."

"Wait wh-what! How could this all happen?!"

"It's a long story how we met etc. but.... Just don't bring it up to ___________ please"

"Alright, Alright.... Geez... Do you like her or something?"

Kai looked at So Hee shocked,
"W-What? I have a girlfriend!"

"Okay, no need to be defensive.... It's just you care a lot about her and--"

"You can assume whatever, but it will NEVER happen. She doesn't even remember she's the killer of Yoona..."

"Wait what? You think she killed Yoona?"

"Well.... She never admitted it to me, I-I'm not even sure about it... But rumors say it was and my parents think so too."

"If so.... Why are you helping this girl?"

"Because... Everything I went through with her... I... I just felt it was all my fault too..."

"Of what?"

"You wouldn't understand, just promise me you won't bring it up..."

"Okay I promise. I don't know what your attentions are... But okay."

"Thank you So Hee, you've always been a reliable friend of my sister..."
Kai smiled and patted her on the head, he left her and walked back into the restaraunt.

 

So Hee stood there with a blank expression, she tightened her fist and felt numb through her entire body.
"Stupid.... Stupid..... You're not as smart as I thought you were Kai... If only I could tell him and Cho Hee
I was the one who killed her.... Not _________..." Soo Hee whispered.

A sudden tear dropped,
'God damnit... I had no idea how much ___________ went through... because of me.'

--------------------------------------------

 

"Those noodles were so yummy!" Choo Hee belted out as she skipped out of the restaraunt, 
"Yeah... For some twerp, you sure eat hella a lot..." So Hee mumbled as she was walking out with her.

Kai and you walked out second and watched the So Hee and Cho Hee play around while you guys were walking,

"They both are the same..." You laughed,

Kai was quiet as he was walking, you waved your hand in front of his face,

"Earth to Kai, you alright?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine...."

"So.... How do you know Soo Hee?"

"We were... Friends two years ago, same neighborhood, but then moved out."

"Oh is that so?"

"Yeah...." Kai spoke awkwardly.

 

The two of you walked with an awkward silence while both of you were thinkng about what to say to the other.

"So--"
"Uh--"

You bothe spoke in sync.

"You first." You laughed at Kai.

"Uh... No you."

"Okay... So, how long have you dated Eunmi?"

"Uh...Two weeks after your coma."

"Oh really... She's really sweet, was it love at first sight?"
You questioned,

"It definitely was, she's kind, sweet, and beautiful. I could have never wanted more in a woman."

"Oh... Well I hope you guys the best of luck!"
You spoke half heartedly deep inside.

"Thanks..." Kai grinned,

"So.... What were you gonna say?"
You questioned.

"Uh.... Nothing it's stupid."

"C'mon.... I asked first now you have to..."

"Well..."

"C'mon stop beating around the bush!"

"Okay fine! So.... Luhan....."
Kai brought up

'Luhan.... What about Luhan?'

"Are you and him... Sorta a thing?"

"MEandLUHAN?!"

"Wae? He seems to like you and is always attached."

"B-BUT LUHAN LIKES YO--"
You paused and felt a ring through your ear, you stopped talking and paused from walking any further.

"What's wrong?"
Kai asked.


"N-Nothing.... Just.... He likes someone else. Not me. And We'll never date I guarantee."
You answered.

"Oh really... Interesting...."
Kai seemed a bit relieved and continued walking forward with a smile.


You stood staring at Kai in the back, watching him leave.
"Luan is inlove with... Kai.... How did.... I know that? From where again...."
You whispered feeling a small headache as you were rubbing your temples.