Step dad

You Geek! I bully you cause I love you!

 

I walked into the enterance of my house once I unlocked the door with my house keys. I played my music loudly and entered the house, throwing away the bag of ramen into the disposal. My "dad" was no where to be found, thank god. I went straight to my bedroom and locked the door from the inside.       

I then quickly changed to more suitable clothes, Victoria secret pj bottoms and a regular baggy t-shirt. I felt suited and saw the picture that was hung of me and my mom, on the floor. Probably because this cheap apartment was not so sturdy...     

 I placed the frame onto my desk. Reminding myself to hang it back on later. " Maybe I should start on english homework, I hate English...." I said to myself and grabbed the work books out of my bag pack.    

" Number one......" I mumbled and began writing. why the hell am I so stupid? Where's the Kai boy when I need him the most? Sure he's a geek and rude.... But at least he knows what the hell they're talking about!!
Well.... He' s a jerk. Hahaha, however, it was funny when I kept calling him chai, he was so pissed, made my entire day.

" Yah! _______! where are you!? The trash needs to be taken out!" my step dad yelled from downstairs. I blew my bangs, annoyed.       

I ran downstairs and saw my step dad coming back from work. I just grabbed the sack of garbage and walked past him, " I got a note from your school. Said you were failing English..." my step dad said. I turned around,
" She assigned me a tutor, so you don't need to worry." I barked.   

 " Well I wouldn't be worried in the first place if I hadn't had a stupid daughter."     
"Stupid?....Yah, I'm not your daughter, stop pretending you owe me." I complained and grabbed a
can of empty beer from the garbage and threw it at his face.

 

He grabbed me by the collar causing me to drop the sack, 
" You! I took you In when your mom died! I sacrificed so much for you, you twerp! And you treat me like this!?"
He yelled and slapped me twice across the cheek. 

I don't want to cry..... Not for this guy..... My mom wouldn't want it....
___________, you're strong... You can handle this. It wasn't the first time.

I looked up with the same look,
"Are you satan or something? How can you look at me like that when you know what I'm capable of?!"

"Hitting your "child"? That's what you're capable of? You are nothing. Nothing but a weak and spineless coward---"
He then grabbed me by the collar and dragged me to the basement, "That's it! I'll lock you in here with no food and water till midnight! You can think about what you said then! You ing delinquent daughter!" He shouted and pushed me into the basement.

I fell down and heard the door locked on me.....

God, not again...... I hate the dark......

Yes, even monsters are scared of the dark.....

I felt the tears form in my eyes and slowly hugged my knees tightly as I sobbed
in the complete abyss of the basement in darkness.

If a god truly exists..... I pray that hell send me an angel or someone to save me.....


If satan exists..... Send me to hell, it's better than here......