So Hee, the new monster

You Geek! I bully you cause I love you!

 

You were holding your tray of lunch and turned to find a group of people to eat lunch with. Usually, you’d eat lunch by yourself outside with no one to talk to, but this year will be different, you were determined to make more friends this year.

 

 

“Hey ______________!” Luhan yelled for you to come over with his group of friends, including Eunmi, Baekhyun, and Kai.

 

You smiled at them and began walking over there until you noticed a table with only one person eating to herself. It was So Hee, she was playing with her food by herself. She was being given dirty glances from people,

 

“She looks so uncivilized, she wears her own rocker clothes underneath. She looks so barbaric.”

 

You paused and thought for a moment, should you really be sitting with your friends right now or be sitting with someone who is experiencing your past position right now.

 

It didn’t take you long to pass your table with group of friends and walk to So Hee who was eating alone. Your friends and most of the kids in the cafeteria stared at you and So Hee.

 

 

“Hi…. So Hee…”

 

So Hee looked up at you surprised and looked like she want to run away but something kept her from wanting to.

 

“Wh-what do you want….” She spoke frightened yet tough.

 

“I just wanted to know if I could sit here.” You smiled,

 

She looked up at you and seemed very angry and annoyed, she then kicked the chair you were next to; it fell over and made a loud noise. You looked at her surprised and so did everyone in the cafeteria.

 

“Does that answer your question?” She asked bothered by your question.
You were surprised from her sudden change of personality. Back when she was with Yoona, She was the sweetest girl in her group; after all she did save your life from getting thrown out of the roof.

 

So Hee got up from her seat and walked away from you, leaving the cafeteria quietly, with everyone looking at her.

 

Luhan ran up to you,

 

“Yah, So Hee.  What were you thinking? Asking a criminal’s daughter to sit with you?!”

 

“Criminal?” You questioned.

 

“You don’t know? After So Hee moved out of the school, she moved with her dad to America, but he stole money from his own brother to pay for their business and was caught arrested. So Hee then transferred back to Seoul and lives with her mom again. We all know she had something to do with it.”

 

You were shocked what was happening in So Hee’s life. First, running away from Yoona’s murder and now her dad stealing money and claimed a crminal? What happened to the rich and perfect life of So Hee back when she was a dolly girl with tons of cash with her? Now she’s viewed… just like how you were treated before…


A monster…

 

------------------

 

 

So Hee’s POV:

I grabbed the bottle of pills out of my bag pack and took out and in took two doses of medicine, I swallowed them quickly as I felt the anxiety take over me, as I calmed down, I leaned against my motorcycle panting.

 

“Just…breathe…” I sighed,

 

“Well what was I expecting, of course I’d be seeing _____________ and Eunmi if I was moving back to Seoul...”

I stared at the ground for a while and threw my bag to the floor.

 

“DAMNIT! Why is this happening to me!?” I screamed,

 

I wanted to leave Seoul… I wanted to be far away from this place as much as possible… I don’t want face the regret and guilt, of what ____________ and Eunmi went through, while I ran away like a coward. After all… I was the one who pushed Yoona off the roof.

 

But no matter what, I had no choice but to stay here… Facing the regret with these two girls…


I took out my pack of cigars out of my bag and placed  one piece onto my mouth, trying to find my lighter, I searched through my entire bag.

 

“Looking for this?”

 

I looked up to find __________________.

 

“Give me that back.” I ordered.

“Nope…”

 

“I’m not ing around! Give me my lighter!” I began growing angry.

 

“Oh look, there’s a teacher right there walking this way… I wonder what’d he do if he knew about this…” She smirked,

 

“You wouldn’t…”


“You haven’t seen the new me after what I had to go through…” She glared.


I began panicking,
“He’s almost coming… Shame you have to be expelled on the first day.”


“Alright , what do you want from me…” I sighed,

 

“Only one thing…”

 

“Just tell me, right now I’m willing to do anything.”

I bet she wants to get me back from what I left her and Eunmi to suffer, like admit that I’m the murderer to the police and be thrown to the slammers…

 

 

“I… just want to be friends with you So Hee, can you just do something that small?”