New assigned seats and classmates

You Geek! I bully you cause I love you!

Soo Hee looked at you closely, it didn't take too long for her to realize who you were. So Hee quickly grabbed
her bike and ran off to avoid you. "Wait! S-SO HEE!" you called out her name. So Hee ran off with her bike and was long gone for you to catch her.

 

"Who was she ?" Baekhyun asked confused at your relation with her.

You didn't want to tell Baekhyun anything. From what happened of Yoona's murder was only you and who witnessed th murder. Which was Eunmi and So Hee. Trying to hide her feelings, she looked at Baekhyun and smiled,

"O-Oh... Her? Sh-She's an old friend from my Junior year! B-Best friends! But she moved away sadly... with no word."

"If she was a junior in your class, why is she still in highschool and wearing our uniform? Shouldn't she graduate by now?"

"I'm not sure.... Why is she wearing our uniform..... And why she came back...."
You looked at Baekhyun and saw him bleed pretty bad.

"Oh gosh! You're bleedng awfully a lot." You spoke and kneeled down to help him.

"It's fine really..." Baekhyun smiled while you were patting the blood away with your handkerchief.
While you were aiding him, Baekhyun smiled with a red face, forgetting the whole incident.


"Oh by the way.... What is it you wanted to tell me?" You questioned.

"O-Oh! I-It's nothing...." Baekhyun smiled.
'Damn biker girl ruined everything....' He thought in anger.

 

"Are you okay Baekhyun? You seem angry."

"It's nothing.... If I just see that So Hee girl, I'd oughta give her a thing or two."
He clenched his fist.

"She really did do a lot of damage. But I'm sure she didn't attend to make you bleed."

"You're too nice to know bad people like them." Baekhyun sighed.


"Anyways..... Let's go to school" You helped him up as soon as you finished wiping off the blood.

Baekhyun turned and realized the helmet that belonged to So Hee was still there. "Oh! Looks like that girl forgot her helmet." Baekhyun said and walked to pick it up.

"Oh! I can give it back to her." You offered.

"Ani, It's fine... I want to confront this chick myself." Baekhyun gave an evil look.

You rose a brow and backed away slowly from your creepy cousin and went to the bus stop.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Once you entered the school, it was as if everything about the school completely changed. You saw most people in the school had new faces and all the people you knew in your senior year were gone. Nervously, you clenched onto your bagpack while walking into the school. Instead of your usual gothic look, you actually dressed in normal dresscode for once with no accesories to make you stick out like a sore thumb. The only thing that was kind of scary was your long grudge bangs and albino white skin.

" Hey, don't be so nervous! You'll make a lot of friends!" Baekhyun patted your back happily.

"Y-You think?" You asked gazing down at the floor,

"Well.... It'd be nice if you actually showed your eyes." Baekhyun pointed out your long bangs.

"B-But, this has always been my look since I was little..."

"Whatever you feel comfortable with ____________ah!"
Baekhyun smiled.

You frowned until a pair of arms wrapped around your waist and twirled you around.
"MY GIRLFRIEND IS HERE~" Luhan shouted as he spun you around.

"HEY! LET GO OF HER!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Make me loser!" Luhan stuck his tongue out and hugged onto you even tighter.

"LUHAN! YOU WANNA DIE?" Baekhyun questioned.

Luhan turned his attention to the person behind you and grinned.
"KAI!" Luhan waved happily and told him to come.

'K-Kai?'


You thought as your heart was beating quickly.
'Why am I acting this way? It's just your friend's boyfriend....'

 

"What up." Kai spoke behind you. 

You turned around and faced Kai, realizing how much he looks different with what he wears to school and what he wears outside of school. None other, you still could not deny how handsome he is.

"Hey, where's your girl?" Baekhyun questioned.

"Early first day of student council meeting. I came to school alone." Kai yawned.

" I could've walked with you." Luhan whined and pouted.

"Aigoo, wanting to do everything with this guy... Questioning for your taste in genders." Baekhyun teased.

Everyone laughed and you noticed Kai looked up at the same time as you. You quickly looked away to Luhan and Baekhyun, the last thing you wanted to be accused of waschecking out your old best friend's current boyfriend. Especially when he was taken with Eunmi. Kai tilted his head curiously at you why you avoided his gaze.

 

"OH! Baekhyun! I found our lockers! We are right next to eachother! Want me to show you?"
Luhan asked,

"Well since the bell will ring in a couple of minutes, Ill go. Um, I'll see you later __________. Hopefully we'll be in the same class."

"Hope so." You smiled and waved Baekhyun and Luhan goodbye.

 

Slowly realizing that you and Kai were both alone, you exchanged him a shy smile and awkwardly walked away slowly, hoping to not let Kai notice you're gone.

" Your hair." Kai spoke loud enough for you to hear cearly.

You froze in the spot and stared blankly in front of you. Kai walked up to you closely and sighed.
"It looks better this way. Maybe you should put your bangs up because you look like the ring, you're going to scare the freshmen away."

You turned around offended,
"E-Excuse me!" You glared at Kai.

Kai sighed a chuckle and ruffled your hair. "Aigoo stupid... Getting angry so early in the morning when I'm just advising you." Kai laughed and rolled his eyes. He walked past you and left,You secretly smiled and fixed your hair with a blushed face.

"Maybe I'll keep this look a little longer.... "
You mumbled as you walked into the school.

------------------

 

After finding your name on of the lists of class hung in the bulletin board, you realized that practically all your friends were in the same class as you. Luhan, Baekhyun, Eunmi, but most importantly Kai. You refused the fact you liked him or anything like that, you just found Kai the most interesting to you. A guy like him you were supposed to know but never did, is your so called friend. You didn't know anything about Kai, what he liked, what he didn't like, what he does, his family, or his last name. Kai was just there.... Handed to you like a silver platter.

You walked into the classroom and saw that almost everyone in class was already here. People were hugging from their reunion and some were goofing around. It felt like a fresh start already. You were still nervous the fact people still heard about you from last year and thought what your classmates would think. Breathing out, you walked inside slowly and nervously.

"Hey you!" A deep voice called out.

Goosebumps rising and hands trembling, you knew the person called out your name.

' Oh no.... Please not a fight in my first day of school...'

The person ran in front of you, you looked at him to see a boy with frizzy whacky brown hair. Although, it suited him. It actually made him
look adorable.

"Y-yeah?" You asked stuttering.

"Are you ____________ from last year? Kai tutored you right?" He asked.

The students were already looking your way from what the boy said. People started whispering and giving you glances.

"Ye-yeah... that's me..."

The boy then suddenly grabbed you by the shoulders and stared at you straight in the eyes. The whole class froze to see what this frizzy haired guy was going to do. You looked at him with large eyes and was frightened of where this was going.

 

"WAH! YOU'RE ACTUALLY ALIVE IN THE FLESH!?" He yelled jumping up and down like a happy virus.

Confused and puzzled, you slowly smiled at how funny his smile looked. The fact one eye cringed higher than the other.
 

"I heard about your accident from my pal Baekhyun! Aigoo! Six months in the hospital?! I'm happy you're here and alive though!" He was happily jumping in joy.

You laughed and Baekhyun pulled the boy by the collar.
"Yah, stop acting like an idiot." Baekhyun spoke.

"Chanyeol's not a idiot!" He pouted,
"But _________! We must talk more! Let's get along! I'm Chanyeol by the way!" He waved excited and walked away with Baekhyun.

 

You giggled in relief and began walking with people looking at you.

"H-Hello _________!" A girl smiled and waved at you.

"Oh, H-Hi." You waved grinning at her.
'Is a person actually saying hi to me?'

Her and her friends smiled and waved back, you honestly loved this whole new welcoming in school. It was a dramatic change from when it was last year. You felt like the new shiny toy in school, everyone was kind and adored you. Maybe you were over exadurating the thought of it but you honestly liked this new life as just any other student in school and not a bully.

You sat on a random spot in class and placed your bag on the desk. You looked around to see if you could go talk to someone before class started. Baekhyun and Kai seemed to already have thier crowd of friends in the way back. It was all good looking people blabbing on and on about their "amazing" summer.

You had your eyes focused on Kai the whole time though. He was listening to his music loudly while waiting for class to start. People were trying to make conversation with him but all Kai would do was nod and stay silent. He seemed really tired though, probably because he didn't have enough sleep or something. 

As time went by, the bell eventually rungand the techer came in on cue. 
"All right class! To the very end of the classroom! I'm going to call out names off the seating chart!"

As the teacher was calling out names, Luhan jumped right next to you and smiled.
"Hello~" He whispered.

"Hey. I hope I won't be stuck sitting on the very front." You spoke.

"Ani, you won't! I saw the seating chart already."

"Really? Where do I sit then?"

"You sit in the back with---"

"LUHAN!" The teacher spoke loudly,

"Oops... Coming!" He yelled and ran to his seat.

 

You frowned in dissapointment because you really wanted to know who you were going to sit by. You bit your lip and looked at Kai who you caught holding hands with his girlfriend Eunmi. A sudden sting to your heart occured and you wanted to cringe in anger. That voice in your head spoke to you and yelled

'Yah! That's Kai and his girlfriend now! You shouldn't care!' You ruffled your head.

' Why do I always put my attention towards Kai? I barely know him. He's just a tutor _________!'

 

" Kai, __________!" The teacher shouted

You and Kai looked at te teacher the same time,
"Hurry up and take your seats!"

 

'I-I'm sitting in front of K-k-k-KAI....' You quickly snapped out of Lala land and sat straight to your assigned seat.
After getting situated, you had that feeling you were being stared at from behind. Grasping onto your fingers, you felt a poke on the shoulder. You turned and saw Kai leaning closely.

"Score huh? We didn't get picked to sit in the front like those noobs." Kai smiled.

'doogum....doogum' Your heart went quickly. You could see Kai so perfectly, his pretty teeth, his georgeous smile, tan glowing skin, thick hair,
and is amazing big lips. His scent was so captivating too it was hard to ignore the fact he was there.

"Yeah... I'll be sure to trust you when I need free answers on the test." You smiled back.

" Kai and __________ no talking when I am!" The teacer shouted to keep the two of you down.

You and Kai looked at eachother smiling. Eunmi on the other hand, was however troubled a lot by this. She knew you were a trustworthy person and so was Kai. However, there was something between you and Kai had that was so special, Eunmi and Kai would never get. It really troubled her.

 

"Eunmi! Your seat is next to Luhan's."

"H-Huh?" Eunmi asked in shock.

Luhan's eyes twitched for some reason.

Luhan and Eunmi hadn't talked much after Kai and her got together. It was actually Luhan who would constantly ignore her though. Probably for taking his crush Kai.

Eunmi pulled her chair back to take her seat, she wanted to say something to Luhan.
" Hey Luhan." She said very shyly.

Luhan turned to her looking uninterested. She smiled alittle and waved until Luhan flat out rejected her welcome and turned to face the front board. Eunmi frowned and slowly put her hand down looking like an idiot and stared down at the floor, While Luhan on the other hand seemed troubled and swallowed nervously from the sight of Eunmi.

 

"Baekhyun!" The teacher continued calling out names.

Baekhyun quietly took his seat,
" So Hee!" The teacher announced the last name on her list.


"So Hee?" She repeated seeing there was no students still standing and all are in their assigned seats.
"Is So Hee absent?" She questioned looking around.

"I'm here." A voice appeared out of the blue standing in front of the door. You quickly looked to see So Hee, You had no idea she was in your class, how come you knew all this just now? You quickly turned to Eunmi who was shocked at seeing So Hee too.

Baekhyun's eyes widened knowing the same exact girl who ran him over this morning. He was shaking as he pointed his finger towards her "I-Its... B-B-Biker girl?" Baekhyun questioned.


"Well, aren't we a little late?" The teacher said.

So Hee was silent and stared at the teacher with nothing to say.

"So.... Why are you late?"

" I'm sorry, I did wrong. I won't be late again." So Hee apologized and bowed.

"Hmph, I'll let you off the hook since it's the first day. Araso, go to your assigned seat next to Baekhyun"
She instructed and pointed out her seat.

"Neh." She bowed and walked to her empty seat.

 

So Hee silently pulled her chair back and turned to see Baekhyun with a pissed look. So Hee ignored him and just sat down quietly and obediently. Baekhyun bit his lip and whispered. "Aish... This girl wants to die...." He glared and shook his fist while grasping onto his pencil.

You and Eunmit secretly turned to So Hee and stared at her from a far.
"What is she doing here?" You both hispered at the same time.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

As soon as the bell rang So Hee left first.  Probably because she knew Baekhyun was gonna scold her.

 

Baekhyun quickly grabbed her helmet that was underneath his desk and ran to catch up to her.

So Hee walked along the hallways slowly and quietly until Baekhyun shouted out her name from behind.

"YAH! Biker girl!" Baekhyun shouted. 

So Hee paused and turned around, knowing she got his attention. Baekhyun walked up to So Hee with a sour face. He turned to face her and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"Yah cat eyes. Do you remember me!? I'm the boy you ran over this morning!" Baekhyun yelled in anger.

So Hee looked at him with an unamusing look. It made Baekhyun a little nervous and self concious about his appearance.
 

He coughed, "Anyways, don't you have something to say to me?"
He asked in a small tempered tone.

 

So Hee looked at his injury on his cheek and looked back at him.
 

"Oh....I'm sorry." She confessed.


Baekhyun was quite shocked of how easily she said it. She seemed the type that was stuborn to get a simple 'I'm sorry' out of her.
He rubbed the back of his head.

"Wah.... I'm surprised how fast you said it."


"Do you want me to take my apology back?"

"It's not that!" 

He quickly rememebred something and snapped his fingers, "Hold up."
He revealed to her the helmet and handed it to her.

"This is yours am I right? Here you go." Baekhyun presented her the helmet.

"Oh thanks." She spoke and took it from him.

"No problem."

 

An awkward pause came between them. BAekhyun had nothing more to say. Just a simple sorry and wanted to give her helmet again.

"Well.... Bye." He said casually and walked off.

 

"Uh..... wait." She uttered out.

Baekhyun turned to her, "Huh?" He asked.


So Hee grabbed something out of her pocket, she walked up to Baekhyun shyly and placed the helmet down for a moent.
She unwrapped the wrapper and revealed a band-aid.

"Sorry you were hurt because of me."

She went even closer to Baekhyun's personal space and placed it right on his injured cheek.
Her hand were so soft that it made Baekhyun fidget once she touched his face. Once she finised placing it on his cheek he looked at her
with wide eyes.

 

"And.... Could you not call me biker girl or cat eyes? I have a name.... It's So Hee.... How would you feel if I called you bacon?" She frowned, So Hee quickly picked up her helmet and ran off to who knows where.

 

Baekhyun touched his band aid cheek and coughed in embarrassment.
"This girl.... She makes me feel less masculine! aishhhhh how embarrrassing!!!! AND BACON!? WHO SHE CALLING BACON!?" He ruffled his head, not knowing his cheeks were a little pink.

 

--------------------------

hey there..... LONG TIME NO SEE :) 
YAY UPDATED! I honest rewrote this chapter eigteen times cause I did no know what the heck to write for this chapter! Well now I updated it! Whether thou like it or not! :p Now I must  finish my online health homework CRIESSSS.