Getting to know the real you

You Geek! I bully you cause I love you!

 

It was finally the last bus stop, both you and Kai walked off the bus at the same time, you didn't know that you were still clinging onto Kai's end of shirt until he stopped and turned to you. You then quickly let go and averted your eyes away.

" WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO!?" Kai shouted to just kill the quiet and romantic mood,

"Wow..... way to kill just five minutes of the mood." You spoke,

"Do you not know how to treat at least two people!? You don't resolve violence to the public to get what you want !" Kai lectured and flicked your forehead. Your temples turned red from anger, " Excuse me!? Me the !? I'm not wearing A long V-neck shirt that makes me look like a !" You shouted and pointed to what Kai was wearing.

Kai glared at you as you did the same, people from the bus stared at you and Kai, giggling.
" Aww..... The couple are so cute when they fight...." The middle school girls whispered earlier.

"Why were you at the bus anyway?" You questioned as you crossed your arms."Were you stalking me? Wouldn't blame you, I am a woman." You chuckled and pulled up your collar like a boss. "Psh, as if..... I had to go home because----OH  I HAVE TO GO HOME!" Kai remembered and smacked his head.

"Well then, what are you standing around for? GO." You ordered. Kai stood with a blank expression. "I..... Don't know this part of Seoul....." Kai mumbled, "Mwoh? Then why'd you stop here?"

"It was the last bus stop dumy.... I was too busy protecting you--" Kai paused and turned around, "Anyways.... I'm going." Kai mumbled and walked away. You frowned and ran to him, "Wait!" You spoke and clung behind him. Kai turned around, "What?" Kai asked.

"I.......I don't know where I'm at either....."
Then your stomache growled loudly on cue.

 

---------------------------

Kai and you were walking around and asking random people for directions. It was as if you both were cursed with guidance skills, wherever you went and whenever you asked, you still ended up lost.

It was already six o'clock p.m. you knew time was ticking and the more your tummy was dying. You were starving for something, anything to eat. However, you didn't have money, and there was no way Kai would be kind enough to offer money for food.

You stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and panted from barely any stamina.

"W-Wait....." You spoke and sat down.

"What are you doing?! There's people walking!" Kai lectured,

You were too tired to say anything to him, all you paid attention to was the duboki stand in front of your eyes. You clenched your stomach and drooled over the smell of food.

"What's with you?" Kai asked,

"N-Nothing..." You spoke,

"Are you hungry?" Kai asked,

You looked away and blushed,
"N-No..."

"You're a bad liar you know that?"

Your head turned away, so Kai decided to just leave you in the spot.
"W-Where ar eyou going?!" You panicked,

"To find home."

"B-But you don't expect me to stay here by myself do you!?" You yelled.

Kai continued walking and sooner or later, he left you by yourself. Lost, hungry, and tired.
You knew Kai was rude, but you never expected him to hate you this much to leave you to know where you were going on your own. 

You turned around and sat on a stray bench with your hand on your tummy and your head
backwards as you daydreamed about food. 

"I'm gonna go insane if I don't have food..." You mumbled,

You decided to rest for ten minutes and find your way home.
It was a good rest, but because you were so starving, your body didn't want to keep
on walking.

"I should get up..."

You mumbled and slowly got up,When you got up, you felt something hit your head,
You looked up and found a can of soda front of your head.

"OH!" You yelled and snatched the soda.

You opened the soda instantly and chugged the carbonated drink down.
You panted from drinking half the can, "WAH! So good!" You smiled and looked behind to see who gave you the soda.

"Kai?" You said surprised to see him behind you.
Kai was holding two hot dogs and hs own drink.

"What? No thank you?" Kai asked,

"HOT DOGS!" You shouted and snatched one from him,
You unwrapped the tin foil and sat down on the bench. Kai sat down also,
getting ready to eat his hot dog, while you were already eating the hot dog.

"What are you a barbarian?" Kai asked,

"MMMMmmmmnnnn......" You spoke with a nasty mouthful.
You grabbed the ketchup pack from the bag, tore it off by biting it off, and squirting the ketchup to your
mouth. Kai had a disgusted look, but you could care less.

"Table manners." Kai spoke.

"There's no time for that" You said still scarffing down the hot dog.

"I don't think I ever met a creature like you... You really are a monster."

You glared at him and swallowed the hot dog.
You blew a rasberry at his face and let the crumbs land to his face.

"YAH! You sicko!" Kai yelled,

"Deserved it you jerk..."

"I buy a hot dog for you and this is how you treat me?!"

"Don't call me that...."

"What?"

"What you just said...."

"What monst---"

"DON'T."

"Okay calm down--"

"I will not."

Kai rose a brow, "Why sensetive?"

"Why so nosey?"

You finished your hot dog with your last bite and looked away.

"I... didn't know you were sensetive about it."

"I'm not.... I just have enough people have me calling me that at school, after school is when I'm free." You spoke and rubbed your mouth with your arm.

Kai stared at you, feelig a slight of guilt from calling you monster all the time. He shook it off and drank the soda fast. The two of you were eating lunch, without saying a word to eachother, but just glancing secretly at eachother.

Your heart began racing, remembering what you saw at home, his audition tape.
Kai looked completely different without his get up at school, like as if he was a whoe new guy, although his jerk side was still the same...

" Hey.....Um......"
You spoke and scratched yor jaw nervously,

Kai turned to you, waiting for you to speak.
"Do you...... Uh.... Dance?"|

Kai's eyes buldged out quickly and in the inside, panicked.
"Wh-What?!"

"U-UH! It was your shirt! It says Jabawockeez!" You quicly saved yourself time and averted your eyes away.

He looked down and felt relieved it was only the shirt that made you think that way,
"Oh....... Well..... No, I'm just big fans of them. No dancer." He spoke quickly and bit the hot dog.

"I see.... I was just wondering..."

"Why?"

"Well.... I used to be in ballet when I was five, but quit three years ago."

"WHAT!? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN!?"

You turned around urprised at Kai's tone,
"HOW COULD YOU JUST QUIT!? YOU HAVE THE OPPRUTUNITY TO BECOME A DANCER!
ALL THOSE SWEATS AND TEARS FROM WHEN YOU WERE FIVE!? AND YOU QUIT!?"

You rose a brow and tilted your head,
"Didn't know the geek was so passionate into dancing..." You smirked,

Kai coughed and looked away. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me."
Kai mumbled.

Youlooked at him curiously and smiled a little, he was actually a normal cool guy. 
You just never really saw it.

All of a sudden a street performer appeared in the street and took out a saxophone out of his case. You and Kai looked over at the man who began playing the song, and at the same time you both looked at eachother. You then realized it was already getting pretty late, the moon was out and the street lights already.

 

You bit your lip and blurted out,
"Dance." 

Kai looked at you weird, "What?"

"Dance, I want to see you dance."

"Why should I?"

"Are you scared?"

"Wh-what are you talking about?" Kai mumbled and looked away,

You stood up from the bench as Kai lookedup at you with a curious look, wondering
what you were up to. You turned to Kai and smirked,

"Bet I can dance better than you."

Kai gave you a surprised look, then scoffed,
"Please..." e said and rolled your eyes.

You then began your first position with your foot on the floor and let your body move to the pace of the saxophone's melody, You suprisingly tip toed high for wearing leatherman boots, then spreading your arms and let your body swift and turn cleanly for three times. Kai had  his eyes onto you, completely shocked you did it .

"Wh-What was that?" Kai asked,

"Dance, let me see you now."

Kai chuckled and looked around, "Well.... Why not? So I can really show how you can do it right."

You tilted your head and laughed, "Oh really?" 
Kai took off his jacket and went in front of you, he stood in front of you, then two other performers joined in, one was a singer and one was a guitar player. They began playing a new song and Kai smirked,

"Just stand there and watch twinkle toes, I'll show how it's done."

CLICK!!!

Kai spun around you and danced right when the singer began. His moves were more amazing in person than on a screen. He landed every step clean and simple, you never saw a dancer so sync and harmonized with the tune as good as Kai. You smiled as he just danced around you, making every step make your heart filled up warmer. He was also smiling too and you both were bonding because of the song and dance.


Sooner or later you joined in and began waltzing with him under the street lights with everyone fascinated at the two of you dance.

As soon as the song came to an end. You stood there amazed and applaused,
"Wow, you're...... Not terrible."

Kai rolled his eyes,
"Not bad yourself."

You both flashed a warm smile to eachother, getting a warm kind of feeling.
Kai looked at you and nervously stuttered.

"Y-You broke the contract..... You better not tell....." Kai mumbled,

"And not graduate? Don't worry, your secrets safe with me."

"An-And, you won't speak of this to me or ANYONE!" Kai lectured,

"Araso...... But, if there's another opprutunity to go against you, I won't go easy."

"Pft.... You think I'll let you win?"

-----------------------------

After hours of walking Kai and you finally found the way back to your area, getting the idea where to go. You and Kai were walking together since the buses were full and Kai spent the money on the food so you couldn't get a cab.

" God..... My legs feel like jelly..... Such a long walk."

"Go excercise more, you're nothing but bone." Kai teased,

"Excuse me! But I am a double A cup!---"
You then realized what you blurtte dout and froze.

"Is that something to be proud of?"

"SH-SHUT UP!" You yelled and turned around blushing.

"I think we're here." Kai spoke.

You turned around and found that you were at your home.
"Oh..... Look here,  I'm home."

"Yup...." Kai spoke which made it awkward.

"Well, thanks for the hot dog!" You yelled and slapped Kai's back hard,

"OUCH! What are you a man!?" Kai yelled,

"Watch your mouth Geek." You glared and showed your fist.

"I'm so scared..... Of a bully who does ballet~" Kai snickered,

You scoffed and kicked him on the knee.

"OUCH!"

You flipped your hair and walked towards the front of your house,
"Y-Yah! Get back here!" Kai yelled and grabbed you by the shoulder.

But then the door opened as soon as Kai grabbed you,
You both saw your step dad exit out of the house, looking at the two of you
with a cigar in his mouth. Kai immediately pulled away,

"U-Uh..... Hello sir....." Kai bowed,

"What are you doing with this boy?" Your step dad asked,

You looked up, " He was just dropping me off...."

"Don't lie, did you sleep with him?"

"Sir, I-I'm her tutor! Th-That's it!" Kai spoke up.

" Is that so..... I don't see any books."

"We just met at the ramyun shop, that was it." You barked,

"Sure not a motel? Huh!?" Your step dad shouted.

You felt so humiliated, especially letting Kai see this all in front of him.
You turned around slightly, "Go..." You mouthed,

"Wh-what?" Kai asked,

"Get out! Don't drop me off again!" You yelled and barged into the house,

Kai wanted to follow you in, but your step dad blocked him.
"Don't waste your time with this , boy. She's not worth it."

He then slammed the door in front of Kai, Kai stood there in awe. He slowly frowned.

"The hell? Is that guy her dad? He treats her like ...."