Luhan is... gay?

You Geek! I bully you cause I love you!

Luhan and you were reviewing everything that was going to be on the upcoming test. Luhan's tutoring skills were ten times better than Kai's, one: Luhan was patient, two: Luhan didn't yell at every mistake, three: Luha wasn't Kai. However, even though Luhan had very great teacher skills, his impressions and the way he observes wasn't quite that comfortable....

Luhan was slow teaching, but as you did your work, Luhan seemed to stare at you and follow every single action you did. Which made you freak the most. You had  bit of anxiety problems, especially torwards boys. 

"Alright, good. Now onto this question." Luhan stated.

You nodded in response, solving the next question he pointed out. Luhan did it again...
 With those scary and intimidating looks which made you freeze.

"L-Luhan shii..."

"Yes? Do you not understand the question?"

"N-No... It's not that... It's just.... You're creeping me out."
You sighed looking up.

Luhan looked at you with large eyes through those thick specks of his.
"Oh.... I-''m sorry..."

"I-It's not your fault at all! It's just that, you stare at me as if I'm the enemy."
You spoke. "Is it because you think I'm also the killer?" You questioned.

Luhan stared but then chuckled, 
"It has nothig to do with rumors around school. I could care less."

"S-so... Why ar eyou looking at me like that?"

"I tend to look like that to every female friend of Kai's."

"W-Well why? I'm not even Kai's friend at all!"

Luhan giggled and patted your head.
"Oh dear... I don't hate you..... But I don't particulary like you either---"

 

All of a sudden, the door opened out of no where. You and Luhan turned around at the same time, to see Kai come into the room. Luhan's reaction seemed more happy and alive after seeing him enter. " My dongsaeng!!!!" Luhan squeeled, jumping off his seat.

"Oh... Hey, Luhan..." Kai spoke,

"What kind of hi is that!? I'm your Hyung!? Where's my love?!" Luhan pouted,

"Tsk..... What are you? A girl or something?"
Kai asked angry,

Luhan frowned, making him pout. He seemed sad at Kai's rude tone,
"Dongsaeng.... Are you okay?" Luhan asked,

"Ugh.... No.... Cho Hee---"

Kai realized that you were in the room,sitting down, staring at him. You quickly turned away and looked down.
"Oh.... how is the tutoring going?" Kai asked,

"She's okay.... Anyway! Can we get icecream together!? PLEASE DONGSAENG!!!!!!!????"
Luhan begged Kai as he was shaking his arm,

"Next time, finish up your tutoring araso?" Kai laughed,

"YAY!!" Luhan squeeled.

Kai left the room, looking back at you but your back faced him. You couldn't look at him, you were so embarrassed about everything that happened. At the same time you were concerned what happened because you heard something was wrong with Cho Hee. You shrugged the feeling off, trying to focus back onto your studies.

 

"Okay... So where were we---" Luhan spoke sitting back down.

"Luhan shii..."

Luhan looked up at you with his large eyes.
 

"Do you not like me cause I'm a girl?"

"M-Mwoh--"

"And because I'm a girl you find me intimidating?"

"Mwoh?"

"And it's because....... you are in love with..... Kai?"


Silence filled the room. Luhan didn't blink and stared at you. It was as if his life was over and everything was game over for him. You smirked and looked away. "Don't worry... I won't tell." You spoke.

"Y-You won't?" Luhan asked,

"No... I'm a bully... You think I have friends or people to tell or to listen to me?"
You asked looking away.

Luhan slowly smiled while forming the curve on his lips.
"Y-You really mean it!? YOU SERIOUSLY WON'T TELL!?"

"Do I have to repeat myself..." You spoke angry.

Luhan suddenly took your hands anddid the same creepy smile from before.
He seemed to be so overwhelming and joyful of the moment.

"______________ ah! Would you like to be my best friend?!"

"M-Mwoh?" You asked confused.

"Now that someone knows I'm gay and I know they won't tell anyone! We have to be friends now!"
Luhan sighed happily.

You stared at the happy boy and pulled your hands away.
"YAH! I'm a bully! A monster! A kingka can't be friends with a person like me! Even if you are GAY!"

"I don't care! I like you ___________ ah! I can see we'll be good friends! You're the only girl that knows about me being gay!"

You stared at him as if he was crazy and pushed your chair back.
"I think that's enough tutoring! You need a break.... crazy..." You spoke grabbing your things.

"So does that mean we're friends?"Luhan asked,

You rolled your eyes and picked up your things, leaving Luhan to be by himself and his happy emotions.
"I'll take that as a yes!!! BYE __________~~~ I MEAN-- BEST FWEND!!!!!" Luhan yelled waving you goodbye as you left the library.

------------------------------------

You were leaving the school and it was six pm, you were looking through your bag to make sure you had everything, but mumbling stuff about how Luhan was a weird freak.

"That boy.... He's so happy and cheerful.... why would he wanna be friends with me? He must've fallen on the head from birth..." You mumbled.

You made an exit to the gate, but heard a voice from the distance.
"____________ ah!" You suddenly heard Kai's voice.

You turned around with big eyes and looked at Kai walking up to you from behind.
The embarrasment and the awkwardness began to take place. Kai approached you with his same old plain look, completly different from yesterday. However, you saw his true handsome features still sticking out. You turned away with your same old mean look while Kai approached you slowly.

"Hey......." Kai spoke.

"......." You didn't respond and kept quiet.
"You missed tutoring session..." You finally spoke in your old mottotone voice.

"Oh yeah...... Well it was about Cho Hee..." Kai spoke.

You looked at Kai for the first time and had a concerned look,
"Why what's wrong with her?" You asked.

"My parents are gone for a church mission trip and Cho Hee's very sick.... My parents left  with no money on the table to buy food and..... I don't know how to cook.... My parents aren't going to be back till tomorrow morning so....."

You looked at him with wide eyes and a blank stare.

"C-Could you come over to my place for the night?" Kai asked.

 

--------------------------

summer school PE is over!!!!!!

I'm at Hawaii writing this to ya guys while chillin in Honolulu! :)
I felt bad I kept ya waiting! so I HAD TO, yes I love you ppl so much to do in vacation~
Update will be coming soon! How's Luhan's character? Hahaha.

yup.... I put a twisted lukai in there....

these boys are soooo cute....