I'm your tutor and....

You Geek! I bully you cause I love you!

"Mwoh? A mental loss?" Kai questioned.

 

"It seems so...  I've been looking at her case as she was unconcious. It seems that ____________ was thinking about you when the whole car accident happened. Also, Cho Hee encountered the accident and she was the last person to see her before the accident, which is why she also doesn't remember Cho Hee. So far, ______________ doesn't know who you
and your family are at all"

 

"Well.... That makes sense b-but.... what do I do? Should I tell her?"

"No, let her find it out on her own Kai. If you tell her who you are and force her to remember, it could damage her brain."


Everything the doctor spoke of, everything he told me.... It was all too sudden.... I haven't seen _____________ in months and I made that much of an impact to her life? Why did _______________ think about me durring the accident? Why me? And why do I feel so damn guilty? Why do I feel it was my fault this accident happened?

 

I shook it off and nodded as I understood. 
"Will she remember me at all doc?"

"Well... It's good if you keep close with her so she'll remember who you are."

"Why? Would it matter if she doesn't know who Cho Hee and I was?"

"I don't think that's a good idea, she may forget more things later on, also it could lead to serious damage in her brain."

"I-I see..."

He patted me  in the shoulder and sighed,
"Look kid, just keep her close to you, be the opposite you were to before the accident happened."

'O-Oppsite? So... I have to..... Be her friend?'

 

--------------------------------

 

I entered in the hospital room where I saw ______________ eating her lunch. I nervously approached her with Cho Hee also. What should I say to her? I don't know what to talk about! AISHHHHHH....

"H-Hey...." I approached her.

______________ looked up and had a blank gaze at me and Cho Hee. Gosh, she really doesn't remember who I am...

"Oh! Kai!"

My eyes widenened.
"YOU REMEMBER ME!?"

"What? No... You shook me and yelled IT'S ME KAI!" 
She teased and laughed.

The old ____________ is very different to this one. Usually she would look like she wanted to rip my head off everytime she sees me, but this ____________  seems very kind and friendly. Was _______________ like this before her bully reputation?

 

"Oh..... Hahaha.... I'm sorry I did that... I don't know what came over me."
I chuckled.

_______________ smiles gently and looks down to see Cho Hee. She leans downwards and smiles,
"And who is this adorable little girl?" she asks.

Cho Hee hid behind me and looks at ______________ as if she were some stranger. I told Cho Hee what happened, but Cho Hee was sad to know that a friend forgot about her. Cho Hee was usally shy to people that don't know her.

"This is my little sister Cho Hee. Cho Hee, go say hi!" I say kindly and push her lightly to _____________.

 

Cho Hee walks up  slowly to her. _______ extends out her hand.
"Wah... Cho Hee. You're very cute. Is your Oppa nice to you?"

"N-Neh..." Cho Hee replies.

She chuckles softly,
"You can call me _____________Unnie. I love your dress! You look like a American girl doll!"
She admired.

Cho Hee's face brightens up and smiles. She runs up to ____________.
"Chincha Unnie? Kai Oppa bought this for my birthday! Isn't it pretty?"
She questions and twirls around to model for the dress.

"Neh, your brother takes care of you really well! I'm jealous."She pouted.

Cho Hee smiled and turned to me. I could tell that she liked having ___________ back.

"Cho Hee, Will you give ____________ time to talk? Luhan and Baekhyun are out the door and want to play a game with you."

"Chincha? NEH!" Cho Hee skipped away and left me and ___________ alone.

 

I turned around as soon as the door closes and look at _______________. She grins at me and presents me an empty chair next to her bed,
indicating to let me sit down.

"Your little sister is very cute." 

"What does that make me then?" I smirk as I sit down.

"Wh-what? I m-mean... I-I"

"Chill, I'm just messing with you."

_________ laughed, as soon as it was silent. I noticed her feeling tensed and squeezing her blankets.
She shifts her eyes left to right and feels nervous. I rub the back of my scalp and then ___________ speaks up.

 

"So..... Kai.... How do I know you?"

I bit the bottom of my lip and look away from her gaze. I had to stick to the doctor's plan...
I can't let her know what our past was really like.

"I-I.....Met you the day of the accident and you don't remember who I am because Cho Hee and I were the last two you saw. I was appointed your tutor that day of the car accident. We were going to go to my house so I would tutor you but... On the way I had to pick up my little sister from school.On our way, you walked across the street before Cho Hee and I and then... A car hit you.... You were unconcious and forgot who Cho Hee and I were."

It looked like she bought the story and looked at me with a "O" face. It kind of made me dirty to lie to her so much like this.
But.... If I ignore this and her. She'd get brain damage and I would regret it all soon in the future.

 

" That makes sense..... Ugh.... Well at least we didn't know eachother at the time!"

"Yeah.... L-Lucky that..." 
'Liar....' AISHHHH SHUT UP CONSCIENCE!

She moved her hair back behind her ear and smiled at me.
"Umm...... Should there be anything else I should know?"

"I'm sill your assigned tutor ... Since you didn't get to graduate with your class due to your health.
But I'm guessing we'll be the same year now."

 

"Oh.... I see.... Well anything other than repeating another year? Anything I should know while I was out?"
She joked.

 

"Well.... Um yeah...."


"What is that?"


"While you were unconcious.... You should know...... I'm your best friend's boyfriend.
I-I'm Eunmi's boyfriend."

 

 

____________________________

 

I know how this is how you guys feel

 

And you wanna do this to me