You're not allowed to quit being my tutor!

You Geek! I bully you cause I love you!

You nor Kai had the air or words to reach out to eachother what you wanted to say. Everything happened so fast, you and his mind went blank and the only thing running on your minds was " is he my enemy now?" "Is she my enemy now?" Was Kai really going to believe what his dad said? Well of course he's his dad, but just a minute ago you two were bonding and he was going on and on about how he hated being used so much by his dad. He was letting his emotions out to you, he trusted you, even though it was a second. He still let you know what he was feeling. You wanted to be the person he could talk to.

Did you like him?

Maybe, you weren't sure.

But you knew one thing,

You cared a lot about Kai.

"Hey! I'm talking to you! I said what are you doing here?!" His father repeated himself the second time. Your eyes flickered forgeting you were still in a middle of a problem with Kai's dad. You quickly stood up from the couch at the same time as Kai and turned to Kai's father and his mom who slowly entered the house, shocked to see you as well.

"Well!? Are neither of you going to answer my question!?" His father shouted, making you shake. Your eyes slowly shifted to Kai's who was completey lost in a dark abyss. Lost in his train of thought, his father pushed him on the shoulder. "HEY! KIM JONGIN--" Kai walked past his father, as if he was invisible. He was staring straight ahead of him, but approached you slowly. Your back aligned straightly as you swallowed nervously, biting your lip.
Kai paused, still not looking at you but down.

"You..." Kai stated,

Just him saying that already made you feeling admonished about what was going to happen. You squeezed your hand together as Kai's parents were looking at the two of you from behind. "You... Haven't really told me... Why they call you monster." Kai spoke.

Your face turned to Kai's with your eyes blinking quickly. Kai then slowly turned his face towards you.
"Tell me... Right now... I need to know why..." Kai's words uttered.

You looked at him with a frightened expression. Was he going to believe you even if you said you weren't the killer? What is he thinking? Was all you wondered. Your jaw tightened, your mouth refused to speak for some reason. It was too scared...

"Tell me.... Do you think at a time like this I can wait any longer!? TELL ME!" Kai began losing his patience to you.

You looked at him with a quivered lip.
"I-if... I told you something either way....  Would you take my side... Or theirs?" You questioned.

Kai looked with wide eyes.
"Y-You... You really aren't.... a killer.... right?"

You shut your lips and laughed,
" I'm not going to prove myself Kai..." You mumbled looking down.

Kai's fist clenched tightly and he slowly turned around. He refused to look at you, instead of yelling and throwing stuff, he intead stood in slilent, hurt... And you blamed yourself for that. "Get out... I don't know if I can breatht he same air as you...get out! Get out! GET OUT!" Kai's father spoke coldly. Was Kai really going to throw away what you both started?

All the times with him... You knew you felt happy. You had no idea how  brighter your life was when Kai came... It was as if your mom sent a friend from heaven to be by your side... But of course... You were not a friend..
you were always a bully.

------------------

"And stay out!" Kai's father pushed you out of Kai's house, then throwing your school bag at your head.
You sat there in front of Kai's house with a lowered head. Kai did... He lost his trust in you just like that..
You wondered if he was to blame or not. You weren't a killer, but Kai's vicitim was his sister, your enemy,
and he spoke to you as if you were his best friend.

You looked down and grabbed the back covered in dirt. You stood up, dusting off your skirt and  slugishly
grabbed your bag. "God.... What a pain." You mumbled looking down.

Don't cry....Don't cry again..... You told yourself repeatedly. You felt so foolish that you thought you could actually find happiness, that you had another chance to gain when you lost your mom. How blind were you to think Kai could actually replace that?

You looked down, biting your lip and rubbing your wet cheek, then seeing something on the floor.
It was an envelope. It had your name in it with fine cursive on it. You slowly crouched down to pick it up,
grabbing the envelope with your frosty fingers.

You then opened it, it revealed an invitation.

Not just any invitation.

Kai's eighteenth biirthday part invitation.

Kai mus'tve put this in your bag while you were cooking for Cho Hee. But wait... What does this mean? It says family and close friend come! A more close social gathering birthday party. Kai... Did he consider you close to be close with him? Did he think of you as a companion also? After the mix up of what just happened?

Kai wasn't in love with you, you knew he had zero interests in you.

But he still thought of you to be close to him...

"This Geek... Why would he wanna give this to a horrible friend like me..."
You began sobbing and wiped your pouring tears.

For the first time in years.
You actually wanted to keep someone close to your heart.

_____________________

Kai's P.O.V

"Yah Oppa!" Cho Hee yelled smacking my arm. My eyes flared and looked at her, "Y-Yeah?" I asked.
"Oppa! You're ruining my braid the third time!" She yelled, forgetting I was in the process of braiding her hair.

"Oh.... Bien... Ma-Maybe you should ask mom to do it for you."I smiled smoothing out her hair and undoing the braids. Cho Hee turned with a pout, "Oppa.... Are you thinking of something? You always mess things up when you're thinking of something bad." I looked down with wide eyes.

"Ani! I-I just... Studied a lot for a test today!" I smiled, ruffling her hair and left her bedroom, closing the door behind me. I looked down as I leaned against the wall. I couldn't help myself to think constantly of what happened last night. My chest tightens just thinking of her....

Why though? 

I like her... Well, not in THAT way, but I thought of her really close to me without knowing.
Even though she was stuborn, rude, and hard to handle with... I felt like she got a hold of me more than anyone I knew. She was the only person I could show my true self... She knew I hated the way I lived and how I wanted to dance.

Did I fall for her you ask?

No.

But did I fall for her kindness?

Yes...

 

"Kai..." My mom spoke to me, I turned around slowly and stood up, "Neh Umma..." I asked.
"It's almost time to leave for school... Are you ready?" She asked.

I nodded with a fake smile, but she saw right through it.
"Yeah... I'll get Cho Hee." I spoke turning. 

"Kai..." Mom spoke to me again.

I circled around to her again, she looked at me with hurt eyes.
"You.... Were.... You close to her?" She asked.

My mouth froze with no urge or tendancy to answer her question. All I did was stare. I didn't want to make my mom
hurt than she already was... I was with my sister's murderer behind her back...

"Does that matter right now?" I heard my dad's voice approach from upstairs.

My mother and I looked at my father as he made it up, looking at me with his cold eyes and his tall posture towards me. "Does it matter if he was friends... Or even in love with her, yeobo?" My dad asked my mom.

"He knows her place.... He knows he'll never ever bring her to this place or even allow him in his life... Again."
My father spoke in a flat tone.

Why the does he do that? Why does he treat me as if I'm a stranger to him? Am I that weak to him he thinks he has the audacity to point where and tell me how to live my life?

I left with nothing more to say and went to Cho Hee's room to get ready to leave for school.

 

----------------------------------------

"Oppa... You seemed very angry, is everything okay?" Cho Hee asked me as we were walking step by step, holding hands. I looked at her with a smile, hopefully it looks real and not fake, I had no intentions showing my bright side today.

"Oppa is tired remember? I just need to sleep more." I laughed. Cho Hee nodded smiling, "Oppa needs to sleep more then." Cho Hee giggled. If only Cho Hee knew what it was like of a korean high school student...

 

"Kai!" 

 

Was it really? Was she really?... Is she really here? Calling my name? I looked up and found _________ in front of me, she seemed tired and had leaves all over her head. Was she sleeping outside or something? and her uniform looks very wrinkled too, where has she been after last night?

My hand tightened to Cho Hee's, I had the sense of anger taking in. 

"What are you doing?" I asked,

"K-Kai... we need to... talk..."

I looked at her with a slanted head, "What is there to say? Do you think I can have the breath to speak from what happend last night? I'm surprised your pride has the nerve to approach me killer--"

"Yah Kai! Will you shut up!?" She yelled.

Cho Hee Seemed scared of what was happening. She was never really exposed to people being angry.
I held her hand tightly, telling her it's okay.

"Kai, tell me... what is this?" She revealed her innvitation.

"What does it look like to you? You can read."

"Kai... You... you thought of me as a friend right?"

Why does she make me feel so weak and pathetic? I feel like she can read through me as if I was an open book. But even though she was like this, why didn't I mind it? Why do I let this happen to me?

I was silent, Cho Hee grasped onto my hand while looking at _______, knowing she was the reason I've been the way I was this entire day. "Unnie... What did Oppa do---"


"Kai, please answer me. Like you said, Do you think at a time like this I can wait any longer? Tell me..."
She repeated the exact words I told her last night.

 

I looked up,
"Friends?... No, not even close.... You never were one to me...." I spoke, 
"But I never once saw you as an enemy either..." 

"K-Kai... I-I..." She spoke in the verge of tears.

Was she really crying? Those water on her eyes, those quivered lips and those shaking nervous hands.
Were they because of me? Do I make her feel weak like she makes me? 
No... I can't let this happen. I can't let her be close to me... Close enough for her to really touch my heart...

Because then, will I have the ability to let her go?

"Let's go Cho Hee..." I spoke leaving her by herself.


Cho Hee looked back at __________, with a worried gaze. 
Don't look back Kai.... She was never meant to be anything to you in the beginning...

 

---------------------------------

Your P.O.V:

 

He never saw me as an enemy? What the hell does that mean? What the was he trying to hint?
I don't get him.... Why is that nerd always getting ahold of me? He's a geek, a moron, a wise-guy.
Why was I trying so hard to get closer to him? Why was that?

I lowered my head while walking around the hallway, durring lunch.

"Oh! __________!" I heard a familiar voice.
I turned..... Of course.... Luhan....

"What do you want loser?" I asked walking away.

"Why are you so cold to your chingu?! (friend) We're chingus! ARASO!? CHINGUS FO LYFE!!!!"
He suddenly spoke scary and creepy. He seemed like a spaz and a weird ...

But he meant no harm. After all, he's gay....

"What is it you want?" I asked.

"Oh yeah.... Well, I'm going to be your new tutor!"
He announced out of the open.

What did he say? Was my ears deaf? Please tell me I heard that wrong...

"Mwoh? What are you talking about?--"

"Kai quit being your tutor."

 

---------------------

Kai's P.O.V

"Here..... Do you get it now?" I asked Eun Min, my new pupil I was teaching. I looked up, catching her drooling over me. "Yah, stop staring at my face and pay attention." I hissed. She pouted, "Oppa is so handsome.... Bien"

I laughed, pinching her cheeks, " You're still a young dongsaeng... It's okay." I spoke to her nicely.
She grinned, nodding happily and continued working on the assignment.

Are all girls like Eun Mi? Wow, I spent some time with ___________, I forgot a girl could be so cute...

That's right Kai.... move on..... Forget about __________......
Dad wanted this..... And Yoona probably did too...

 

All of a sudden the door slammed opened from the library, My back alligned quickly and wondered who
made the loud ruckus. Eun Mi's eye's buldged out and stuttered. "I-It's th-the lone w-w-wolf." She spoke with a shaking pointed finger.

No... Would she really?
I turned, to see what Eun Mi said was not a lie.

___________ walked up to me with eyes flared with fire and immediate anger. I thought she was angry practially all the time, but this... She looked like she wanted to kill me..

__________ walked up to me while I looked up with wide eyes. Luhan followed behind, speaking her name.
"_________! We shouldn't be in the library at this time! Theirs studying session!" Luhan spoke but shocked to see me.

"K-Kai..." He stuttered, I still stared at _________. She glared at me, biting her bottom lip.
She seemed to be in pain, hurt, betrayed.... Was it cause of.... me?

____________ suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. Eun Mi gasped and Luhan seemed pretty surprised too. All of a sudden, the only thing I could pay attention to was ________ in front of me, locking onto my wrist.

Speechless and shocked I was, I could not say anything.

"You..... You geek.... You..... Why do you do this!?"
She yelled with tears pouring out of her eyes.

What the hell? What is she doing?

"You quit because of me?! You're leaving me because of rumors when you don't listen to my side of the story!?"
She yelled as the tears streamed down her cheeks.

"You're not allowed to leave and quit being my tutor... You're not allowed to!" She screamed in the library while students gathered around.

"What are you... trying to say?" I asked,

She looked up with a complicated smile,
"Pathetic and unamusing as this sounds, It seems... I like you..."

 

-----------------

good update? I feel satisfied... haha.
Good news guys! After my 5 hour flight from hawaii, i had to take my driving test and PASSED!
YES!!!!! If ya see a fellow chinkwith shades and is driving like a cool cat with her mini cooper, it's probably me! XD
Haha jk.

This fanfic is actually awesome to write for you guys. I love writing this and seeing your reactions.
I hope you'll continue reading and support me, my chingus! Always keep the faith and keep hwaighting!!!

My mom read my fanfic and is making me be more serious in majoring in literature.
LOL's. Well, must go! A buffet is waiting for me downstair for my celebration of getting my license!
Thank you supporters! Saranghae~

Please comment and tell me what you thought! Your words effect me alot!