She's back but...

You Geek! I bully you cause I love you!

THINGS YOU MUST KNOW: (You are a year ahead of Kai, Luhan, and Eunmi. You aren't older than them, you just started school earlier than them)

-------------------------------------------------

(6 monts later)

 

*Beep*

*Beep*

 

It hurts... my eyes burn from opening them in so long. I forgot how long it was the last time I looked at the sun.
It's only been a night? Why am I thinking like this? However.... This bed doesn't feel like my bed at all.
I breath out loud and hear the echo of my air coming out. As I slowly open my tired eyes, the hazy image that appears before me is a black headed figure.

 

"___________!" I hear the voice and the peson grasps onto my arm.

 

I mumble in pain and flinched off.
The person panicks and pulls his hand away right as I felt the pain.

"S-Sorry ___________! Your cousin is still the same bone headed pabo...."

"B-Baekhyun? Is that you?" I said slowly getting up.

"The one and only! Hey, relax, rest.... You're not going anywhere!" Baekhyun laughed and made me lounge back onto my back.

I looked around the white room, it was pretty obvious where I was.
"Am I in the hospital?"

N-Neh! You are!" Baekhyun choked from crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked worried.

"Because you've been in this coma for months! I was afraid you would never wake up again!"
Baekhyun cried in tears of joy and embraced you happily. I saw Baekhyun's parents behind him also crying happily from behind him and looked at me with a heart warming look. I haven't felt like this in a long time.... It made me forget what it feels like to have a family that truly cares was supposed to feel. I missed Baekhyun a lot, it felt releaving to see him after such a long time.

 

"Was I out for that long?" You asked looking at around.

 

I turned and saw Luhan and Eunmi sitting right in front of my bed and looked at me with the upmost greatful look.
"_______________! Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! You're awake after so long!" Luhan cried out happily. Luhan ran to me and hugged me as if I came back from the dead. I slowly began to smile and chuckle at his cute personality.


"Luhan! Stop it!" I laughed for the first time in a while. Luhan jumped off and cried.
"Sorry! I just missed you alot!" Luhan flashed his ditzy smile. Luhan was the most happy little boy ever, as if he got a new toy for christmas. I guess his opposite personality from me is how we became friends.

"How are you feeling?" Eunmi looked at me with a concerned look. I look up and the awkward feeling was still there, but I tried to ignore it because I hadn't felt this loved and wanted in such a long time.


"I'm good... Thank you for coming, it means alot." I say to her. She chokes in tears of joy and smiles while nodding.

"Of course I'd come for you.... I would do anything ___________." Eunmi smiled.
It was a smile of a friend I missed having around...

 

Then I turned to the last two people in the back, it was a small girl with a frilly american doll look dress. Her hair was brown and she had the loose curly look .

Then beside her was a boy that looked so familiar..... I mean.... So familiar..... But I had no idea who he was.
I feel like I should know him and I should say something. The me in my heart is dying to say something o him, but the problem was I had no idea who he was.... Or her....

"U-Unnie.... we're so glad you're awake!" The little girl giggled in joy.

I just stared at her blankly... I feel like she's an important person to remember too.... But who was she?
But most importantly who was he?

"I'm sorry... Who are you two?"

 

The boy's eyes widened and the little girl didn't have a trouble for showing me how surprised she was either.
I looked at the two confused and tilted my head.

"I'm sorry.... Are you relatives? Have we met?" I asked looking confused.

The boy walked straight up to me with a confronted look. He looks hurt or something.... The fact that I don't know him? Should I know who he is? I'm so lost.... The boy then grabs my shoulders and make me face him in the eyes.

 

 

"I-It's me..... Kai!"

 

----------------------------------

 

 



DUNDUNDUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!