New life and old faces

You Geek! I bully you cause I love you!

"I can really bring the rest upstairs Baekhyun!" You yelled at your cousin as he was dragging all your luggages upstairs. 

"It's no problem! We're almost at your room anyways!" Baekhyun smiled but it was obvious he could barely carry the luggages the entire way up. Baekhyun slipped a little and Kai suddenly came to the rescue and caught Baekhyun from the back.

"Let me do it scrawny Bacon." Kai teased and grabbed all your things as if it were nothing and brought them up to your new room.

"Wow.... Kai is really strong." You smiled and followed him up.

Baekhyun turned red in anger and followed from behind.
'Freakin KAI! HE ALREADY HAS EUNMI! WHY IS HE SHOWNG OFF TO__________!?'

 

You entered your new room. It was definitely different to the one you lived before you lived with your stepdad.
Your room was the size of a closet, now you had a room that was so plain and simple like you. You were very
greatful for Baekhyun's parents taking you in like this.

"Baekhyun! It's beautiful!" You smiled and looked around your room.

"Told you she'd like it...." Kai whispered which made Baekhyun glare.

"Ahaha! Of course you'd love it! Why don't you get yourself situated and dinner will be ready downstairs!"
Baekhyun spoke and walked downstairs to check up on the dinner.

 

"Could you ask for better family?" You spoke to Kai and sat on your bed.

"Got to say, they must really love you and see you as their kind to go through all of this."

"Baekhyun's mother always did view as me as her daughter ever since my real mom passed away."

"What about your dad?"

"I never knew my real dad, but I did have a stepdad...."
You zoned out thinking of the horrible images it was like living with him. Shaking it off, you smiled at Kai.

 

"Anyways! Thank you for helping me move my stuff all the way here!" You smiled happily,
"Did you do all this to get my approval for being my best friend's boyfriend?" 

"PUH-LEASE. I would still be dating her even if you dissaproved." Kai stuck out his tongue and flicked your head.

"OUCH!" You rubbed your head.

Kai ruffled your head, "Go downstairs and get ready twerp, dinner should be ready soon."
Kai spoke and left you alone.

 

As you looked out the window from your new bedroom. You were so thankful to God for giving you a second chance to start a new life and a new beginning. Since your dad was sent to rehab after being accused of abuse towards you as you were unconcious, you felt this was a second chance to make things right.

You looked up at the beautiful weather and inhaled,
"Umma... Now that I get this chance to make things right.... I promise I'll find happiness in my life now...."

 

 

---------------------------------

 

You walked downstairs and saw the entire table filled with your new family and all your friends gathered around
the table for a celebration of your arrival out of the hospital. Baekhyun's mom waved at you to sit and you saw your
favorite meals placed on the table, you were drooling in happiness as they saw you drool and chuckled.

"___________! Get over here!" Luhan pulled a chair out for you to sit next to him.

You nodded and walked up to Luhan and sat down happily. The entire table stared at you and Luhan curiously of how both of you were so comfortable with eachother. Luhan wrapped the lettuce onto the pork belly and fed it to you.

 

"___________! Say ah!" Luhan smiled.


You stared at Luhan and allowed your friend to feed you. This made Baekhyun rage in anger. Baekhyun' parents
giggled as Kai stared at the two of confused. He didn't expect you to be so close.


"Delicious?" Luhan asked.

"Neh." You said with a mouthful and nodded.


"Yah, Are you two dating!?" Baekhyun questioned.

"And if we are?" Luhan teased.

" I'll kill you." Baekhyun glared.

 

You laughed at the two and continued eating amongst yourself. Kai was staring at you the whole time. And Eumi obviously saw it.
"Oppa...." Eunmi whispered.

Kai turned to her and smiled.
"Neh?"

"You okay?"

"Why wouldn't I!? I'm eating with my friends and my girlfriend!" Kai smiled and pinched his girlfriend's cheek.

 

The entire table now looked at them two which made Baekhyun frown.

"AM I THE ONLY LONER!?" Baekhyun cried out.

" Yah! Eat more talk less!" His mom scolded and shoved the bulgolgi down his throat.

You were very happy that you got to have such a wonderful meal with the people you cared about and loved. However, why was it whenever you saw Kai, it was as f you were supposed to know who he was. Your heart felt congested as you you gazed at him feeding his girlfriend. You then began punching your heart a little from the small ache.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

(The next day)

 

"____________! Get ready for the first day of school!" Baekhyun's mom called out from downstairs.

 

You were just finishin wearing your new school uniform that felt like forever when you last wore it. It was a drag to repeat another year  of senior year, but this time you have school with Luhan, Eunmi, and Kai. Not to mention Baekhyun recently transferred to your school too. So this time you had good friends to spend time together with.

Grabbing your bag and cellphone, you finally exit out of your bedroom door. Only to see your cousin pop out of nowhere.

"Anneyeong!"

"Oh! Lord! Baekhyun you scared me you idiot!" You lightly kicked him on the foot.

"Sorry.... I'm just excited that your staying with us and we get to go to school together!"

"Well it won't be exciting if both of us are late." You pointed out.

"R-Right." Baekhyun snapped his fingers and ran downstairs to eat.

 

-----------------------------

 

"Bye you two! Have a good first day!" Baekhyun's mother waved goodbye.

"Bye bye!" You smiled and waved bye with Baekhyun.

It was the first time in forever you were walking with someone to school, and you were even more happy that it was your cousin. You owed Baekhyun a lot ever since you were living with your step dad.

"Baekhyun shii."

"Mwoh?" Baekhyun turned to you once you spoke.

"Th-thanks for doing this... For letting me stay with you guys, for taking me in, helping me.... with everything...."
You blused looking down.

Baekhyun chuckled and blushed from your innocent gestures and patted your head.
"Aish.... Pabo... Isn't this what family does for eachother?"

 

"Well lately I haven't been very good part of the family..." You sighed.

"Yah, why are you so gloomy today? Can't you just be happy that your most handsome Baekhyun is attending school with you?"

"Hahaha, Stupid..." You sighed and went ahead to go to the bus stop.

 

"A-Ah..... _______________!" Baekhyun stuttered as he called out your name.

You turned around and looked at him with big eyes..
"What?! What is it?!" You panicked.

"W-Well..... It's j-just that...... Y-You know....... I was wondering..... I-If you weren't busy I just wanted to know....
If you'd like to watch a movi----"

 

As you were looking at your nervous cousin, you saw a fast bike heading straight towards him.
"BAEKHYUN!"

 

*CRASH* The bike hit him and the driver of the bike and him fell straight down to the floor. You gasped and quickly helped Baekhyun. "Yah! Baekhyun! Are you okay!?" You asked as you helped him up.

"Aigoo...." Baekhyun rubbed his hed and saw a little blood on his fingers.

His eyes widened from the drops of blood and he looked at the biker.
"Y-Yah! Y-YOU BASTARD!!!!! DID YOU NOT SEE ME WHILE YOU WERE RIDING YOUR BIKE YOU !"

You looked at your cousin and frowned,
" Yah, Don't be so rude..."

"I HAVE THE RIGHT TO! THIS PERSON THINKS THEY CAN HIT PEOPLE WITH THEIR BIKES AS THEY PLEASE!?" Baekhyun shouted and threw the helmet that belonged to the person's shoulder.

 

The person slowly turned around and gave a death glare. It gave Baekhyun the shivers. It was a girl. A girl with short hair and sharp defined eyes. She looked tough no doubt. Probably more than you. She had the same exact uniform as you but she kind of put her own style into it with her own tomboyish and punk style. Why did she look so familiar? She looked like....

"No way....." You whispered.

Baekhyun turned to you and rose a brow,
"What's wrong __________? You know her?" Baekhyun asked.


You looked at her with shocked eyes. It's impossible... You thought she'd be gone and never come back. She moved away to escape you and the whole murder incident right? Yet why was she here?

 

"N-No way... S-So Hee? I-Is that really you?"

 

 

 

-------------------------------

OMG, so what'd you think? Tell me your thoughts and what you want to see next chapter guys!
Now that we all have the characters, It's up to you for the next chapter. SO COMMENT ( Mainly cause I have writers block) HURHURHUR. Happy Holidays my beautiful Exotics :))

 


SWEET BABY JESUS! WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL KAI....
 

 

 

isn't this the best gif ever?