Cho Hee's "mom and dad"

You Geek! I bully you cause I love you!

Hey SooHee! I know this is last minute, but could you take care of Soo Hee this Saturday? I''m tutoring __________ today and I can't watch over Cho Hee. PLEASE. No one can and you're my only hope :(

-Kai

 

I stood out of Kai's front door, knowing this was the old address. I remember this house from when I used to hang out with Yoona... Damn this place brings back memories. I shouldn't be thinking about it now. Or I'll feel guilty.

The front door suddenly opened and I saw Kai holding Cho Hee as he exit out.

"Oh hey! You're here! Thank god! I had like no baby sitters." Kai smiled and gently put Cho Hee down.

"YEah, well... Your got lucky. Anyways, just hand me the kid and we'll get going."
I sighed and tugged onto my bag.

"Alright Cho Hee, be good alright?"

Cho Hee gave me a sour face and then faced Kai,
"Oppa, out of all the baby sitters.... You have her?"

"Cho Hee, even though that Soo Hee can be snappy. She's a good person.
She helped Yoona a lot during highschool."

Cho Hee pouted and walked to me with a slouched back,
"I guess... You're my babysitter for the day."

"Don't give me that attitude. You make me sound like I'm Cinderlla's step mother or something."

I noticed how sad Cho Hee was, I'm guessing Kai and her parent never really have time to spend time with her on weekends looking at their schedules. She's a kid, but I know how much a kid want's to spend time and have fun with the family.

"Hey Cho Hee, I'll take you to the park if it makes you feel any better. Don't be sad alright."
I grin.

"Really? Unnie's really gonna take me there?"

"Yeah, we can do whatever you want. Just don't hurt yourself or cry. THat's when I get annoyed."

Cho Hee slowly smiled and nodded,
"Okay."

 

______________________________________

 

"Unnie! Push higher!" Cho Hee shouted while I was pushing her from the swing.

"If I push any higher, you'll fly off you twerp!" I yell,

Cho Heelaughs childish and begins rocking her small legs back and forth. I didn't mind pushing her at all, at least she was light to carry around.

"Oh Unnie!" Cho Hee yelled as she was swinging,

"What now?"

"Isn't that Oppa's friend over there?"

I look over to see what she was talking about. My eyes increased and I found myself locked onto the figure,

it was Baekhyun.

What's he doing here by himself?

I'm beginning to act so nervous all of a sudden. It was the first time I ever saw Baekhyun wear regular clothes outside of school. Let me tell you though, he didn't look half bad.

"Hey, it's Baekhyun Oppa." Cho Hee smiled and begin waving,
"OPPA! BAEKHYUN OPPA!" She begins kicking and screaming a lottle to excited.

"Hey! You're gonna fall off the damn swing you little brat!"
I begin growing angry and tugged onto the swing's rope.

 

Baekhyun looks up and notices me and Cho Hee, he squints a little to see who it was and slowly smiles at use. He slowly jogs to us and I begin to grow more anxious. How does he look so charming in the morning? All glowing and smiles while I was just.... This.

 

"Morning Cho Hee and... SoHee."

Well that was one rude way to throw my name out there sir Bacon.

"Good morning Oppa! What are you doing here?" Cho Hee's eyes twinkled,

" Well I just got out of work at my food truck, so I was going to head home."

"Food truck!? Wah, that sounds yummy! Unnie! Can we go there?" Cho Hee yells and looks back at me,

"What?! You told me you ate breakfast this morning!" 

"Well now it's brunch. I want brunch!"

I sighed at this kid. I guess the spoiledness from the Kims run in the family...

"Oppa, come with us too!" Cho Hee brought up,

Baekhyun smiled and kneeled down to her eye level.
"I'd love to play with you but---"

"Great! Let's go!" Cho Hee cheers and jumps off the swing all jolly.

"Eh?!" Baekhyun questioned confused as he was being pulled by the arm from Cho Hee.

"No I insist come aolng, I can get a discount." I say and walk with them to the food truck.

 

Baekhyun glares at me as he was being pulled my Cho Hee.

Once we arrive at the truck, I look at the prices. The food here was really expensive, even buying water here felt like you were being robbed. I looked though my wallet, I had enough to pay for Cho Hee but I had to save my money wisely for this month's rent.

I sighed at my broke wallet, placing it back in my pocket.

"What's wrong?" Baekhyun notices my loud sigh,

"Uh, nothing! I was just complaining about this weather! God damn hot!"
I fan myself and we were close up to the register.

 

I notice Cho Hee pulling onto my sleeve, I look down and see her wanting to say someting to me."What is it?" I ask,

"Unnie, let Cho Hee handle this!" Cho Hee grinned mischeviously,

"What?"

"NEXT!" I hear the cashier yell from the food truck,

Cho Hee skips in front of me and tip toes up to the old man,
"Hello Ahjussi!"  Cho Hee uses her deathly aeygyo.

"Morning little princess! What can I have for you?"

 

Cho Hee turns to Baekhyun and I, and yells out loud with the top of her lungs,
"Umma! Appa! What do you want?"

My eyes widened and I'm pretty sure Baekhyun's did too. What was Cho Hee planning?!
This is totally unplanned for! I don't want people thinking I had a child in highschool!

" That's your mom and dad?" The cashier asks.

"Neh, aren't they cute together?" Cho Hee questions,

I'm in the vurge of exploding. It was either from all the butterflies I have in my stomach,
or the spoiled millk I accidently drank this morning and just have to poop.

My eyes shift to Baekhyun's who I caught staring at me from the side,
he quickly looks away and fixes his hair sheepishly.

" Well, in that case! You get the special family order." He smiles at us,

"What?" I ak consfused,

"Why it's kid's day mamn. The food truck gives a large discount on families today."

Oh I see what Cho Hee was trying to do now. Very clever that little troublemaker...

 Cho Hee orders the most expensive thing on the menu and we had to pay a ridiculously low
price for such a large meal. Baekhyun offered to pay since he had employee's discount. I see the
cashier smirking at Baekhyun and whispered, 

"Didn't know you had a kid and pretty lady."

Baekhyun punched his co worker on the arm and turns back with our meal. 
Cho Hee holds the plate and we begin to walk off together.

"WAIT!"

We hear the voice of the cashier and he holds a polaroid camera, I hate
where this is going.

" Is it okay if we take a picture of you three for our familie's foodtruck album? We take pictures of only a couple of families."
The man smiled,

"W-Why us?"

"Well, we don't usually get young couples with a child, Baekhyun's also our employee. And plus, you three seem like a beautiful family."

OH MY GOD. I am not married to this man for crying out loud! Nor this is my child!
What do you take me for?

"Uh I--"

"We'd love too!" Cho Hee jumps  and goes in the middle.

"Great! Now could the little girl hold the meal with her two hands and stand in the middle, while the parents hold hands  behind her from behind?"

The man asks as he begins to get ready to take the picture.

I look at Baekhyun, he seems sort of uncomfortable about it, his hand was slowly trying to hold mines but he seems shy about it.

Cho Hee looks back at us and glares at us impatientally.

She takes Baekhyun's hands and makes it meet mine, he gently holds it and I find myself intertwine my fingers with his. It's so warms and comforting. I know my ears are really red from this.

"Aw! Alright, smile for the camera! The man yells, say cheese!"

We smile and the camera flashes at us, he takes another for us to keep.

 

Once we leave the park, Cho Hee was eating quietly as we begin heading our way back to my apartment.

"What is this? I did not expect this..." Baekhyun mumbled as he was staring at our picture,

"Nor did I..."  I mumble along,

"Well, if anything, I think Cho Hee got my eyes. My eyes are much, much prettier than yours."

"Excuse me? If anything, she got my eyes. You freaking chinky gook!"

"Yah!--"

"Unnie, Oppa." Cho Hee calls out to us.

"WHAT!?" We say at the same time angry,

"You both aren't actually married." Cho Hee giggles,

We both were silent and I quickly run to Cho Hee's side,
"Well, thanks for walking us back and paying! I have to go." I hold Cho Hee's shoulders and begin walking away.

"Yah Cat eyes!"
Baekhyun called me out,

I turn to him angrily. Him with my "cat eyes" name calling...

 

"What?"

Baekhyun walked up to me and handed me the photo,
"I won't be needing this." 

I take the photo and look at him,
"For your information. I would never marry a guy who wears eyeliner."

"Eyeliner?! What! This is 100% natural!" Baekhyun points at his eyes,

" Oh really! Well you don't mind me smudging my thumb onto those "natural eyes" of yours?"

"G-Get away--"

"Unnie, Oppa." Cho Hee cuts in our argument.

I glare at him and he glares at me back,
" Bye Cho Hee! It was fun seeing you again."
He waves happily at her,

"Bye you evil witch." Baekhyun eyes me and walks off the opposite direction of us.

I fan myself with the photo and scoff,
"Wow! This guy seriously is asking for a black eye from me!"

"Unnie, do you like Baekhyun?"
Cho Hee questions all of a sudden,

" WHAT? What makes you think that!"

"Well you never yell, only when you're around Baekhyun you yell.
I can tell he is special to your eyes."

My cheeks glow red,
"Cho Hee! Let's go inside and we can go play with your dolls or something."
I smiled and hold her hand to go inside,

"Unnie, I think Baekhyun Oppa thinks you're pretty. He stares at you a lot when you aren't looking" Cho Hee brings up again.

My hearts fluttering so quickly I can barely breath. Why do I feel so excited, No So Hee! You do not have feelings for Byun Baekhyun.

I look down frowning with Cho Hee smirking at me.

What a troubled child...

 

 

Well guys I know I haven't been updating and everything and I know this fanfic must be really old and annoying to catch up with but I swear I'm not making it up. I moved out of my mom's place due to family problems and moved out of the state and am living with my dad. I've been trying to get used to my new home, apply for new colleges, and have been finding jobs everywhere.

I'm sorry readers you must be pissed and hate me because I had to cancel a BUNCH of my other fanfics, but I don't have the time to keep up right noe. Sorry readers. I hope you continue to support! And I'm trying really hard to keep up to date with everything. ;( 

Please forgive me.