Staying over at Kai's

You Geek! I bully you cause I love you!

Kai and you approached his house. You were seeing how Kai was kind of just as nervous as you were as he was fiddling to find his keys.  But could you blame him? You are a girl, he is a boy...... And boys..... Have expectations for girls. You were coughing to get rid of the dryness from your throat and looked around. Kai lived in a very peaceful home. It was exatly those traditional old korean houses you and your mom used to live in.
 

You looked at Kai, he finally found his house key and unlocked the door.
" Don't try to make a mess please..." kai spoke and opened the door.

Once you looked, it was already to found a huge mess in it. "See the damage has already been done..." You spoke looking around the house. You took off your shoes and placed them outside and Kai closed the door.

"Make yourself at home..... I gu-guess.." Kai stuttered.

"I'll try.... What happened in here!? Did you get robbed?!"

"I am bad at house keeping..."

"I'll say.... Aish..... What does your mom say about this....." You mumbled.

All of a sudden you heard Cho Hee's faint voice from a far,
"Opp- Oppa..... *cough cough*

"Cho Hee!" Kai panicked and ran inside Cho Hee's bedroom.
You followed and walked inside, to find Cho Hee very sick and tired on her bed. From the looks of it she has a bad fever
and tissues were scattered everywhere.

"Oh god..." you whispered.

"Oppa..... I'm hungry...." Cho Hee pouted.

"Don't worry, I brought the Unnie from earlier. She's gonna help." Kai smiled as he sat beside her, her hair.

"U-Unnie?" Cho Hee asked.

"Neh Cho Hee! Unnie is right here! What do you want to eat dear? Unnie will make it!" You smiled kneeling down next to the bed, holding sick Cho Hee's hand.

"Gimbap..... Cho Hee wants Gimbap..." Cho Hee spoke with her eyes barely open.

"Gimbap? Araso.... Wait here okay?"

"Neh..." Cho Hee smiled as Kai tucked Cho Hee in bed.

--------------------------

 

The whole time you were cooking, you lectured Kai on and on to clean the place up before his parents would be home. 
After countless stuborn no's Kai spoke of cleaning, he eventually gave in and cleaned the house as you cooked dinner.
Kai seemed so confused how to clean, you had to teach him how to do the laundry, clean the wooden floors, vacum, etc.

Kai finally finished up cleaning the rest of the house, folding all the clothes. He sighed and sat down, blowing his bangs.
"That girl..... Telling me what do and how to run my house...... TSK..." Kai mumbled punching the pillow on the couch.

Kai heard you cooking from the kitchen and walked over, he saw you finish up making all the dishes and quietly tip toed there.

You tasted the food and smiled,
"Wah.... So good...."

Kai chuckled and tilted his head while staring at you,
*From the back of here.... She seems normal*

You turned around and looked at Kai,
"Kai! Take this over to Cho Hee's room!" You spoke.

Kai obeyed and grabbed the tray of gimbap and orange juice, he walked over to the bedroom
and you followed from behind.

"Cho Hee~ Meals ready!" Kai smiled.

Cho Hee's eyes opened slowly.
"R-Really?"

"Yup!" Kai placed the tray of food on the end table as you sat at the other side of the bed.
" Eat all of it araso? You need to be strong!" You cheered.

Cho Hee giggled as Kai fed her the gimbap and Cho Hee slowly bit the gimbap.
"How's it taste?" Kai smiled.

"Amazing Oppa!" Cho Hee smiled.

You and Kai looked at eachother smiling, seeing small Cho Hee eating a lot. You guys decided to stay and watch her eat everything, however, from her appetite, she left not a single crumb left.

"Wow..... You eat so well~" You smiled patting her head.

"It's cause Unnie is a good cook! Oppa can't cook~"
Cho Hee laughed.

"Yah! Who said can't cook!?" Kai yelled playfully and tickled Cho Hee's neck.
You smiled at the two close siblings and sighed.

"Take your medecine and it's off to bed okay?" You smiled.

"Neh..... hehehe." Cho Hee laughed.

"What's so funny Cho Hee?" You asked,

"You and Oppa are like my second parents!" Cho Hee smiled happily.

You and Kai froze at her statement while your cheeks blushed and Kai's ears turned red.
"Anyways! Go to bed!" Kai lectured pulling the blanket over her.

You gave her the medecine and left Cho Hee to rest peacefully.

 

---------------------

 

You sat on the dining table with Kai with the food that you cooked for the both of you. 

"That girl.... Always talking...." Kai mumbled shaking his head, "Anyways! Let's eat?"
Kai asked,

You quickly slid the plate away from Kai and gave him a death glare.
"Yah! What's your problem!?" Kai yelled.

"I cooked you a meal and you haven't paid me anything back yet...." You spoke.

"What do you want? Money?" Kai asked angry as he rested his cheek over his hand.

"Nope.... I have a better idea." You smirked.

"What then?"

"You have to say one thing nice about me and each compliment I will give you a spoonful of food."
you smiled evily.

"That's stupid!"

"Then I guess you don't want food--"

"I never said that!" Kai yelled. You spoke and Kai rolled his eyes scoffing.
"Fine..... I'll play your game."

You crossed your legs and smiled.
"Waiting...." 

Kai bit his lip and looked up the ceiling.
"Ughh.... This'll be hard..... To point out good points of a monster." Kai laughed.

"Yah!"

"Araso....... first one..... mmm.......nice teeth." Kai spoke.

You smiled and handed him a spoonful,
"I think you deserve this."

You fed Kai the meal and he smiled delightfuly. You chuckled at his reactions and how he enjoyed the meal.
He swallowed happily and looked at you with a tilted head.

"mmmnn...... Nice pale soft looking skin...."

"Nice.... Here you go---"

"Pretty big eyes..." Kai tilted his head the other way.

You froze at his compliment and felt your chest tighten. His gaze kept you from looking away.
 

"cute small pink lips..." Kai smirked.

"Y-You can have some n-now...."

Kai slowly stood up making you even more nervous.
"Nice..... Long..... Pretty brown hair that reflect so brightly from the light." 
Kai spoke walking close to you.

He turned your chair towards him, making you gasp and blush,
"K-Kai...."

"Nice.... Thin legs...." Kai spoke your leg.
"They're very soft too...." Kai whispered leaning in closer.

You swallowed your saliva and looked away.
"I-I...... Ch-ChoHee might hear---"
Kai smirked taking off his ray band glasses and placed them on the table,

"A beautiful collarbone...."
Kai whispered in your ear, touching it with his fingers. He leaned closer and closer already feeling his hot warm
breath go against your skin.

"And the most beautiful......"

Kai leaned in closer to your lips, making you freeze and slowly close your eyes.

"dish I've ever seen my entire life!"
Kai then grabbed the plate of food you made and ran off at the other end of the table.

You froze at what Kai just did and wouldn't blink at all of what just happened.
Your heart beated so fast and your blood moved through you crazy.... Everything happened so quickly too.

"Pabo~~" Kai stuck his tounge out as he ate the dish.

------------------------------------------

 

You sat down on the couch, watching T.V at Kai's house still. You completely forgot about time and didn't realize how fast time was going by. It was already midnight also. However, you were having so much fun at Kai's you forgot about time and everything.

"Here." Kai spoke handing you hot chocolate.

You looked at the warm cup and rose a brow.
"What'd you put in it?"

" Very funny..... It's a thank you gift..... for helping me..... and the meal." Kai spoke.

You stared at the warm steaming cup, you accepted it and smiled,
"Thank you." Kai then sat next to you as you took a sip of the hot coco.

"HOT!!!!" You screamed, burning your finger.

"Careful you idiot!" Kai yelled, grabbing your hand and looked at your finger.

Your eyes buldged out once you saw Kai held your hand so confidently and bluntly.
You pulled away quickly, "It's fine....." 

Kai scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Pretending to scare me..... Aish....."
Kai mumbled.

You took a sip of the hot chocolate as Kai was sitting next to you, looking at the view from outside.
You didn't want to make it awkward and decided to break the ice.

"So..... you live here? It's a very pretty place."

"Yeah.... My grandpa passed it down to us once he passed away, it's been a long time..."
 

"I see..... it's very old then... So you live with your mom and dad also..."

"Barely.... I leave the house most of the time for SAT and ACT classes. I practically live in school."
Kai sighed.

" I thought you liked school? You're really smart."

"Yeah... Doesn't mean I like it..... I was forced to study the day I learned how to write.
My dad put so much expectations onto me till then. To competitions, skipping grades, thinking of ivy league schools.... It's been tough..." Kai sighed.

"Well then... Why don't you become a dancer?" You asked.

"What'd you say?" Kai asked and turned, but then seeing how close your faces were so close to eachother.

 

Your eyes widened and so did Kai's. They were practically inches away from kissing, but you nor Kai had the guts to lean over.

 

All of a sudden the door opened and you and Kai turned to see a man who seemed to be Kai's dad.
His father looked up and saw the two of you and how close you two were against eachother.
His eyes widened but mostly to you and not Kai's.

His face beacame red from rage.
"YAH! YOU!You're the killer of my daughter Yoona!" His father shouted pointing at you.

 

-----------------

didn't expect two updates in one day? Did ya? ;)