"I need a break." Gikwang sighed

"I can't date a star, it will never come true"

(Okay i am so pissed lololol I typed a whole chunk and I x-ed it gosh okay sokay I type it again) 

At B2ST's Dorm

"Wake up all of you! It's 7AM already, and you're still in bed? Gosh, it doesn't pay to sleep early too huh." Doojoon shouted and everyone got up at that instant, literally, except Gikwang. He was still lying in bed.

Gikwang's starting to dread each day, because seems like he doesn't feel happy at all. Yes, s makes him smile and happy, yes performing for his fans, and seeing them smile makes him smile, but sometimes, all he need is a companion. Someone telling him that he's amazing, he's great. Yes, Dongwoon, the maknae always does that because he doesn't want his hyungs to feel as though they're not appreciated, but it's different. He wants a girl to tell him that he's doing well, that he's doing the right thing, that he knows what he's doing, that he knows what's best for him, that he's...

"Gikwang-ah!!! Are you there?" Yoseob waved his hands infront of Gikwang, because it seems like Gikwang's deep in thought and they don't have time for that because their schedule is really packed today.

"Yah, yah! I'm here, of course. You don't have to shout." Gikwang knocked Yoseob's head, playfully.

"Owww! What are your hands made up of? Metal?" Yoseob joked around, while rubbing his head. 

Sometimes, Gikwang wants to be like Yoseob, all smiley, and happy and doesn't really worry about anything. He always goes with the flow, and believes that if its meant to be, it will be. But Gikwang is the opposite. He always plan things ahead, and worries about what he's going to do, about what's going to happen next. 

"Yah, yosoeb-ah, move aside! I want to bathe, want to follow?" Gikwang chuckles.

"Okay, I don't mind." Yoseob said slyly. Gikwang knows he's joking because everyone in this dorm is straight. Well, maybe except for Doojoon and Dongwoon, but that's completely not the point.

Gikwang pushed Yoseob aside, and went to take his towel and proceeded to the toilet.

In your room

"Beautiful my girl, and ah ah ah..." Your alarm clock starts ringing.

You smiled to yourself, because you heard Beautiful early in the morning and B2ST never fails to make you smile. Sometimes, even when you feel really lousy, B2ST is able to turn your day upside down. Even during the recent break-up. You felt really sad and really depressed but after venturing into K-POP and getting to know B2ST, it felt as if, this was a secret getaway that can let you escape reality, and it makes you feel really happy.

You get up, and went towards your wadrobe. You stared at all your clothes, dresses and started taking out all the pretty things. Today, you will be seeing Gikwang singing live because you're going to be there with your friends watching Inkigayo live. And you can't wait, so you decided to dress nicely, so that when Gikwang sees you, he will smile, and maybe be attracted to you and see how beautiful you are. Maybe he will notice you, maybe he will smile when he sees you. But, when reality sinks in, you know that there will be thousand other fans who think the way you do, who will also want to dress to impress. Your heart sank.

"Sekyung-yah! (your name is Sekyung btw) Are you mad? Why are you dressing to impress someone who doesn't even know you exist? Who won't even notice you in the big crowd? Why are you being like this? Are you crazy?" 

Your thoughts were battling inside you. You decided to wear the simplest t-shirt and jeans ever, and when you looked at yourself in the mirror, you looked........plain jane and simply...you. You were put off by how you look like and proceeded to the toilet.

Several hours later

At B2ST's waiting room

"Hyunseung-ah!! Are you ready for later? We're going to sing let it snow live, and I'm feeling really scared right now. I scared I will screw things up, like how I always do." Gikwang kept pacing back and forth, indicating his anxiety.

"Relax, take things easy. You will do just fine. Everything will go as rehearsed. Slowly okay?" Hyunseung said it in the most calmest voice ever. How can he be so calm?

"Okay, guys gather. There'll be a special part later. We can take any fans up later, and we will sing Beautiful to them okay?" Doojoon said.

"Oh okay. B2ST HWAITING!" Dongwoon said and everyone echoed.

"I don't feel too well." Gikwang mumbled, but of course, nobody listened because everyone was too hyped-up and getting ready for their performance. They were next.

You.

You were already among the spectators, and you looked so..plain, while the other fans looked really good and you sighed, because there's no way you can capture Gikwang's attention. You walked towards your seat, which were assigned for you, and you find yourself sitting right in front of the stage, like at the center. Center of attraction. You would have enjoyed this if you had bother to dress up really well, but no. You didn't enjoy this a single bit, because by being at the center, it means there'll be a higher chance of them being able to look at you. But what's the point? You're looking really ugly right now and you don't know what to do. 

"Ah, whatever. Who cares?" You tried to console yourself by telling yourself that nothing matters, as long as you're able to see him perform, and whenever Gikwang performs, he will smile, and at least that will ease your "somewhat aching" heart, because at least you know he's alright, compared to how he's feeling yesterday.

"Yah, why didn't you bother dressing up? You look like a slump." One of your friends, Misun, told you off. 

Of course you were hurt by that comment, but she was being frank. You obviously looked ugly at that point of time. Misun made you feel much worse about yourself, till you even have second thoughts about being there.

"I can't be bothered." You told Misun, and you thought that will shut , but no. 

"Just because you've given up on love, doesn't mean you shouldn't bother about your appearance. How are you going to allow guys to fancy you ease your aching heart if you don't put a presentable front. YAH, YAH are you listening?" Misun's words echoed in my ears, but you chose to shun it off because the show was starting.

"Okay, first up! We have B2ST! With their special performance, beautiful. There will be a surprise during the performance, so sit back and enjoy~" 

Fangirls were all screaming, because everyone was excited to see B2ST, but you didn't shout at all, because you know you'll look uglier if you were to do so.

ON STAGE

"Beautiful my girl and ah ah ah~" Junhyung started his rap, and you can't help but notice Gikwang's cute little actions. Your heart was thumping very fast right now because he looked really really nice on stage. Seems like he's the only one that appeals to you. You sang along to the song, and you felt really happy, like truly happiness, because you were on the same "room" as B2ST, and you were literally breathing the same air. That thought sent butterflies in your stomach. Suddenly, B2ST came down and started pulling fans. 

Some parts of you, wants to be chosen because it will be great to be up there, singing Beautiful with them, but some parts of you, don't want to, because you look like a total slump. You eyed Gikwang, and it seems as though he has chosen one of the fans. And she looked absolutely gorgeous. You were so focused on that scene, till you didn't realize that............................................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dongwoon was right beside you, asking you to take his hand. 

"Me?" You mumbled. 

Dongwoon nodded, and pulled you up. Your heart was literally racing. You looked at all the other girls whom were on stage. They were wearing beautiful dresses, shirts, maybe to impress the members, but it definitely worked. You were the only one that looked like you didn't deserve to be called up.

You were brought up to stage and you were serenaded by Dongwoon. Well, the other 5 members did it to their own respective fans too. You were happy, your heart was fluttering because Dongwoon really made you feel as though you're the most beautiful girl in the world, like every single words in the lyrics were meant for you, like you were the apple of his eyes, but even so, you can't help but keep your eyes on Gikwang and the girl. Gikwang seemed...reluctant to do what he was doing. Gikwang caught your eye. Your knees went numb, you nearly fell, but you managed to keep balance. Dongwoon raised his eyebrows, as though to ask you if you're feeling alright. You smiled, and Dongwoon smiled even wider upon seeing your dimples that were so deep. 

You stole glances at Gikwang again, and this time, he was looking at you, his eyes were fixed at you. You didn't know what to do and what to expect, but then, Gikwang gave you a smile that could light up this whole town. You smiled too, and your dimples were shown. Without you realizing, the song ended, and throughout the ending of the song, you and Gikwang had solid eye contact, without any distractions. Dongwoon was very observant.

"You interested in Gikwang, aren't you?" Dongwoon asked after the performance ended, while Doojoon was giving the ending speech and everyone was thanking their individual fans for participating. 

"I......yeah, but....ah, sokay." Somehow, you felt like confiding in Dongwoon, telling him how you truly felt about yourself, about how ugly you really feel at that point of time.

"I'll help?" Dongwoon teased you.

You smiled and you went off stage, but without you realizing, Gikwang's eyes were fixed on you. 

"Alright, I hope you all enjoyed the performance by B2ST, and those 6 beautiful girls, you're very lucky to be serenaded by them." The MC tried to lighten up the atmosphere, well actually you were the only one that was feeling intense because you were worried that Gikwang would fall for that beautiful girl he serenaded to. 

"Okay, up next, will be Let it Snow by Hyunseung and Gikwang!!"

Your heart stopped, this was the song you had been waiting for, the one you stayed up all night to memorize to, because you knew this song probably meant alot to Gikwang (and to Hyunseung) because they composed it themselves, which actually means, those lyrics were sincere.

GIkwang and Hyunseung came out. And the light was off-ed and it only focused on two of them. Your eyes were fixated on Gikwang, and when it was his turn to sing his part, you smiled to yourself. Since you were at the center, Gikwang caught your eye again. He smiled, you knew he did. And to your surprise.......................................

 

(heheheh suspense)~