Maybe it's me?

"I can't date a star, it will never come true"

At the train station

"You're lying, of course I am not beautiful. I am nowhere near it even. Not even close." You laughed it off because they finding you beautiful? Probably, the biggest joke of the century.

"I am not lying, I can't lie. I don't lie. It's up to you to believe me anyway." Yoseob looked away. He doesn't like it when people don't trust him.

"Oh, okay." You said with a tinge of sadness, because you expected him to reassure you over and over again, like what guys would normally do, but he didn't. Maybe, Gikwang would.

"Who do you like most in B2ST?" You were startled with Yoseob's sudden question. You didn't know what to say, well for sure you wanted to say Gikwang, but you know it would hurt Yoseob, one way or another.

"Um.....can I not answer?" You tried to avoid the question because just maybe, he would not probe and thus letting the matter off, but no he continued asking.

"It's okay if it's not me, you know." It's like as though Yoseob knew who you would pick.

You still didn't answer his question.

"Answer me. It's Gikwang right?" Yoseob asked.

"Ahh...how do you know?"

"I just do. /looks at watch/ I have to go, bye, thanks for listening to me, by the way." Yoseob stood up and went off.

"Yah, what's this?" You were surprised with what Yoseob did, because he left you just like that.

"Ah, bye." Yoseob walked away.

You looked at him walking away, then you looked at the place he was sitting at. "Why did he do that? Why did he walk away just like that after me telling him that my bias isn't him? Is he affected because of it, or he's really rushing to go to somewhere else? Why are the members of their group so confusing? Doing things that confuses me, and leave me alone to decipher all of them?" You sighed and you decided to stay a while longer because you needed to sort your thinking out.

At B2ST's Dorm

Yoseob reached the dorm, and he was welcomed by Dongwoon's excitement.

"Yay, Yoseob-hyung is safe!! Nothing happened to him." That made Yoseob smiled because he's so happy to see his lively maknae dancing around the house, just to welcome him home.

"Yah, where did you go?!" Junhyung shouted, because he was most worried when Yoseob went away.

"Unwind myself, why do you bother?" Yoseob gave Junhyung a cold answer, that made Junhyung followed Yoseob into the room.

"Are you okay?" Junhyung gripped Yoseob's shoulder, so that they would be facing each other.

"Yeah." Yoseob looked away.

"Liar." Junhyung punched Yoseob and decided to let the matter go, because if Yoseob wanted to share something, he would, without anyone forcing him to.

Yoseob walked towards Gikwang, and pulled Gikwang closer to him.

"Go to the train station, the one we went earlier this year. Now." Yoseob directed Gikwang, then he went into the bathroom, because he knowing Gikwang, he would ask tons of questions, regarding why he has to go there, but Yoseob didn't want to answer any, so to avoid any questions, he went to the bathroom.

"Yah?! What's this?" Gikwang said, but knowing Yoseob, there must be something important there, till he directed him to go to that place. Furthermore, not a lot of people are aware of the existence of that place. 

"Okay maybe I should go, there's no harm done right?" 

At the train station

You were fiddling with your wallet, opening and closing it, subconsciously. You were thinking about so many things right now, from Gikwang's eye accident, you being called up by Dongwoon and your encounter with Yoseob at the train station earlier on. It all seemed too good to be true. Any fangirl would kill to be in your spot right now, but on second thought, maybe not, maybe everything's a big joke to them, pranking a typical fangirl like me. Because out of so many other fans, why are you the chosen one? Furthermore, during that performance that time, when Dongwoon called you up, you were the ugliest there. How is this possible?

"Nothing is making sense right now!" You shouted, in an attempt to make yourself feel better, because like they always say, shouting enable you to feel better, because it enables you to let go of what you're feeling inside.

You wanted to go back, but you can't. Seems like you're expecting something to happen or rather, someone to appear. But as you wait, nothing happened, and everything's just foolishness on your side. You hate yourself for expecting too much, for having high hopes. These was the cause of your failure of relationships the previous times. You expect too much, and expectations always lead to disappointments. You decided to let it go, and just get back home. It was starting to rain, anyway, and as you were rushing, you left your wallet behind.

On the way to the train station

Gikwang was on his way to the train station, but unfortunately, the car he was riding was lacking of patrol, so he had to fill it up first before proceeding to his destination. It was taking up such a long time, that he's afraid he will miss out on whatever Yoseob wanted him to see. After filling up the petrol, he drove as fast as he could towards the train station. 

"Aish, it's raining." Gikwang mumbled.

After some time, Gikwang reached the place. He went out of his car, with his hood on, because apparently he didn't bring any umbrellas with him. He walked towards the train station, and he didn't find anyone there, or anything there. He searched carefully, and from afar, he spotted something.

"Eh? A wallet?" Before he opened the wallet, he heard someone shouting.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT'S MY WALLET PUT IT DOWN."

 

 

 

hi sorry for the lack of update :( i will try and update often hehe btw did ya'll watch gayo daejun!! i was butthurt when i watched them singing beautiful to t-ara sigh :( hehe enjoy bbs~