I like you but I don't know if its true

"I can't date a star, it will never come true"

"What the...............Dongwoon likes a girl?!" You tweeted that because even you couldn't believe what you had just read. 

The next morning 

In your room

"Beautiful my girl, and ah ah ah~" Your alarm clock rang yet again, indicating that it's a brand new day. You totally had no plans for today, but you didn't feel like sitting at home. You wanted to ask Misun out, but you know she'll simply tell you to do something productive instead of wasting time going outside, and not having any idea to do anything.

You looked up and you saw B2ST's poster. All eyes were on you. 

"Dongwoon-ah......who do you like?" You asked that poster, even though you know you won't get a reply out of it. You feel disappointed and sad, like how other normal B2UTIES's feeling upon knowing that Dongwoon finds a girl beautiful. It's not that he can't find a girl beautiful, but by announcing it via twitter, and knowing that his fans are able to read them, it means he wants to tell the whole world that, someone out there, appeals to him.

"She must be really beautiful. Thinking about it, I bet I looked like a fool yesterday on stage. I bet he finds me really ugly. Why do I even....." You didn't complete the sentence because you knew it'll hurt you, even though you knew what you were going to say, but you're not going to let anything else ruin your day even more.

At B2ST's dorm

Yoseob took his phone and started venturing twitter. Among all of B2ST members, he's the one that vividly tweets because he wants his fans to be a part of any decision his making and he doesn't want to be disconnected from his fans. Instead, he wants them to feel that he's there...........a tweet away, though he doesn't really reply to them.

"Such a cold day kekekekeke~" Yoseob tweeted that. After tweeting that, he received a lot of mentions, more than what he used to get. He decided to check his mentions, but without having any intention of replying any of them.

"Yoseob-ah~~~ Is it true Dongwoon's in love? Or out of love? Why does he tweet such sad stuffs saying he can't find the beautiful girl beautiful anymore? Please make the maknae feel better." Mentioned one of the tweet.

Yoseob didn't really understand why the fan said this to him, so he went to Dongwoon's profile, because maybe, just maybe Dongwoon tweeted something that made fans worry. But when Yoseob went to Dongwoon's profile, there was no such tweets, that indicated that Dongwoon's in a sad state or anything. His recent tweet was 

"Take care everyone~" 

Yoseob knew something was up, because the fans wouldn't have told him to take good care of the maknae, if he didn't say anything. As far as he could remember, Dongwoon didn't show any signs of sadness except for yesterday......before he went to sleep.

-FLASHBACK-

Yoseob sleeps beside Dongwoon, and yesterday, while everyone was fast asleep, Dongwoon was the only one awake, and he kept on tossing and turning. This woke Yoseob up but he didn't say anything because Dongwoon was having conversations with his ownself. It went something like,

"I don't like her. I don't. But she's so beautiful, how can she be so beautiful?"
"I think it's just one of my moments, I am undergoing puberty remember."
"But even so, why doesn't Gikwang-hyung understand that? Why does he get agitated when I say things about that girl?"
"I don't like her, I am dead serious about this but she caught my eye...."
"I would have forgotten about her if Gikwang didn't had to make it obvious that he was "somewhat interested" in that girl.."

Yoseob heard everything but he didn't say anything because after awhile, Dongwoon drifted off to sleep. Yoseob patted Dongwoon's back, as an indication that everything's going to be okay, he doesn't have to worry about it. 

"This maknae of ours, think too much, yet he doesn't voice out his feelings often. I don't want him to bottle things up." whispered Yoseob's heart

-FLASHBACK ENDED-

"Gikwang-ah. Can you come here for awhile?" Yoseob decided to ask Gikwang about this since his name was mentioned in Dongwoon's conversation yesterday night. Maybe Gikwang knows what's wrong.

"Yeah what is it?" Gikwang seems to be in a happier mood today, compared to how he was yesterday night. Yoseob knew it was time for him to ask him because he needs to know what's going on.

"Are you having any disputes with Dongwoon? About anything?" Yoseob started off.

"No, such thing. Why?" Gikwang didn't understand Yoseob's intentions when he asked that question to Gikwang.

"About any girl?" Yoseob tried to say things that will (maybe) help Gikwang remember certain things, because everyone knows he's a muddlehead.

"Tsk!! What?! No!" Gikwang was shocked when Yoseob asked this kind of questions. 

"Fine." Yoseob gave up, because it's either Gikwang really didn't know or he's hiding it really well. But either way, he's still going to help settle this issue.

In your room

You packed your things and decided to go to the train's old railway station because you heard that it's a good place to unwind and think about things. You didn't have anything to think about, specifically, except for the whole Gikwang thing, but you gave it a rest, because you find that it's pretty pointless to harp on something that doesn't even mean anything to him. Everything's simply one sided, duh. Isn't this what every fangirl does? What makes you stand our from the rest? What makes you so special? Every fangirl daydreams that their idol will come running after them, will find you beautiful, will do means and ways to find ways how to contact you. But what's the point? Everything's a fantasy. If you're building buildings on a non-stable ground, the buildings will.....fall apart. It's the same theory. When you build your hopes up on a fantasy, everything will come crushing down on you.....and there's nobody to blame except for you. This is an obvious negative impact for fangirls (and boys).

"Okay, I'm all set." You left your house, and went to the train station. 

At B2ST's Dorm

"Okay let's do a head count. 1....2....3....4....5. YAH! Who's not here?"

At the train station

You walked slowly towards the railway station, because you were scared of injuring yourself as stones were literally everywhere. You took each step carefully. The station was so quiet, because probably nobody knows the existence of this place. 

But as you were walking, you heard someone throwing stones. It became louder and louder, when you start to reach the station. You saw a back view of a guy throwing stones, and he looked pretty depressed, well judging from his actions.

"Hello, who are you?" You tried to be friendly.

The guy didn't answer you, he kept quiet.

"Are you okay?" You tried for the second time.

He still didn't answer.

"YAH!" You were getting pretty agitated, so you shouted.

He still didn't reply, but he turned and face you, and you were shock to see...........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suspense :) Who do you think it is? Please leave comments :(