Why are you hurting me indirectly

"I can't date a star, it will never come true"

On the way home 

"Sekyung, do you wanna grab a bite or something? I bet there's no food at home, like always." You hate the way Misun speaks sometimes, she can be so sarcastic and it can hurt so bad.

You didn't reply her, and she didn't bother asking for the second time because she knew you're going to blow up if she keeps on annoying you with such redundant questions.

"Why are you being like this anyway?" Misun asked. 

"Why do you even care? If I were to tell, you will only tell me that it's stupid and I'm simply being foolish." You told Misun off.

"Yeah okay whatever." Misun can be so annoying at times.

Both of you parted ways without saying goodbye to each other. You were thinking too much about what happened just now. You knew he was avoiding your eyes, but why? Didn't he had a nice time looking into your eyes, that's why it took him quite awhile to get his eyes off you? Then why did he avoid your eye? 

"Aish, whatever. It's probably nothing. I think too much," You didn't want to go back now, because your home's so quiet, and at this kind of situations, will make you think a lot more. 

You decided to take the longer way home, because you didn't know where else to go and you didn't want to go back home so early. You walked via the back alley, where it's so quiet. You've been watching too much of Playful Kiss, that you thought it will happen in real life, where you would meet Gikwang right here, right now and he will tell you that you're beautiful, that he didn't look away on purpose, that he wanted to look at you for long but he had to look away because your gaze was killing him......but of course this didn't happen.

You walked slowly, because you didn't want to miss the opportunity of seeing Gikwang, there. But of course he didn't turn up. Of course he didn't, of course he wouldn't. He has better things to do then tend to your needs, then go and assure your stupid insecurities and your impossible thoughts. 

"Ah, I should just go home and rot and die." 

At B2ST's Dorm

The whole ride home was quiet, it was a deafening silence, Gikwang knew that it was all because of him that s weren't feeling the way they normally do. Normally after performances, they will laugh and make jokes and simply have fun, but it's different this time. Everyone was keeping quiet, not till "Like A G6" was playing on the radio.

"IM FEELING SO FLY LIKE A G6" 

"Eh~ Junhyung-hyung~ It's your favourite song!! Aren't you feeling so fly like a g6 on the stage~" Dongwoon, the maknae tried to make the situation less tense. Because right now, everyone looks so serious and they're definitely not used to it.

Suddenly everyone burst out laughing.

"I'm feeling so fly like a g6~" They all sang together except Gikwang. All he did was to give a smile, as to show that he's happy that things are back to normal. And he's thankful towards the maknae because he helped make the situation a little better.

"Hyunseung and Gikwang. It's so weird seeing both of you not talking to each other, can you both be okay? You guys are so close towards each other and to not see both of you talk and communicate, everything feels so wrong." Doojoon was being the wise one, yes of course, because he's the leader. He knew it was time for all these cold feelings to end because they can't be in dispute forever.

"Yeah~ Come on!! Make up already." Yoseob was jumping around because he was feeling high due to the song that's being played on the radio.

"Umm......Gikwang-ah. I'm sorry for snapping at you. I should have known that mistakes are bound to happen. I'm sorry. Mianhae...." Hyunseung's voice became softer and softer. Hyunseung is not the type who apologizes easily. It takes time and a lot of courage for him to do that and of course, Gikwang appreciates whatever he's doing.

"It's okay...I am sorry too..." Gikwang hugged Hyunseung (bromance omg hehe) and things were back to normal, but everyone was still wondering how Gikwang's able to forget his lyrics just like that, because they knew he practiced hard for the performance earlier that night.

"Gikwang-ah...Can I ask you something?" Junhyung asked Gikwang.

"Yeah?"

"How'd you forget the lyrics?" 

"I don't know. I am serious, I really don't. I was just singing and I saw this girl then I......"

"Is it that girl that I chose?" Dongwoon asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehehehhe its short and i dont think its the nicest but bear with me i really appreciate you all hehe love <3