More than anyone in this world, as high as the skies

"I can't date a star, it will never come true"

Yoseob, yes Yoseob. The least person you expect to see in this kind of situation, the least person you expect to see throwing stones, because everyone knows he's the happy-go-lucky type, and to see him like this, something must have happened that made him really depressed.

"Oh, mianhae." You stuttered because Yoseob looked really pissed, and you were afraid you were the reason for it.

"Ah? Wae-yo? You didn't do anything wrong, did you?" Yoseob asked because he can't find any valid reasons why you apologized to him.

"Oh because I shouted at you?"

"Oh, you did?" Yoseob chuckles, and you smiled when you listen to that.

"Why are you here? I thought nobody knows the existence of this place?" You asked.

"Well, clearly, you and I do." Yoseob answered you, wittily.

"Yeah....Hmmm, are you okay?" 

"I don't know. I guess? Valid?" You smiled upon listening to Yoseob's answers because they are all so short yet sweet yet filling.

"Not valid, obviously, there must be a reason why you came here."

"Then what's your reason?"

You looked at Yoseob, in such a way that made Yoseob smile his brightest smile ever, something nobody has ever seen. 

"Ah, I am not okay, obviously. If not I wouldn't have sneaked out. Pabo." Yoseob knocked your head and laughed.

"Ah, I know. I get that a lot." 

"Get what?" 

"Being called a pabo? Now whose the stupid one here!" You decided to joke around with Yoseob.

"Oh, me? Hahaha, hmm. You know who I am right?" Yoseob asked you the most obvious questions ever.

"Yeah, B2ST member. Do you know me?" Just maybe, he remembered you as the girl Dongwoon pulled up that time.

"Ah, am I supposed to? Hmm.......you look famililar.......but I just don't know where I saw you, sorry?" Yoseob raised his eyebrows, in such a way that you have utterly no choice but to forgive him. 

"Ah its okay. You said you weren't okay. Do you want to share?" 

"Can I trust you? What if you're those reporters?"

"I don't have a pass..."

Yoseob pinched your cheeks because you looked adorable when you say that.

At B2ST's Dorm

"YAH! Where's yoseob?!?!?!" Doojoon started to panic because Yoseob doesn't normally venture out on his own, he's not that type. Normally he'll ask any one of the members along, but not this time.

"I don't know." That was all everyone was able to say, when they were asked that question.

"Ah, any ideas where he's at?" Doojoon asked.

"Let's wait. Maybe he'll come back soon." Junhyung spoke wisely.

"I don't think so.." Gikwang said.

"Why?!" Everyone asked at the same time.