why are you telling me lies

"I can't date a star, it will never come true"

 

"Nah, he can't be coming on the same day, well even if he is going to, it's not like I can see him or anything. I bet mum wants me to follow her around, and maybe I should."
 
At B2ST's Dorm
 
"Gikwang-ah!!! Why did you tweet something so stupid like that? Make you look like a pabo." Doojoon entered their shared room and knocked Gikwang on the head.
 
"Well I have to live up to expectations remember? Don't you remember I am the pabo of the group?" Gikwang tried knocking Doojoon back but he failed.
 
"Yeah, but still. What made you tweet such a thing?" Doojoon asked, getting nearer and nearer to Gikwang.
 
"Why are people having issues about what I tweet?!" Gikwang asked.
 
"Because it makes you sound as if you're in love, Are you? You're not right? You can't anyway, we don't have time. Look at our schedule tomorrow. Whole day's dedicated to practicing." Doojoon sounded firm - not strict, but firm - well maybe that's why he became the leader (other than the fact that he's the eldest). 
 
"Yeah I know I didn't say anything about being in love, did I? People read between the lines too much." Gikwang was getting pretty touchy about this topic. It's clearly because he doesn't like the feeling of being "trapped. But that's the cons of being an idol. You don't get what you deserve and that's mainly - privacy.
 
"Okay whatever. Just know your limits okay?" Gikwang was being warned by the leader.
 
Gikwang doesn't get it. What exactly is he doing wrong? What does his tweets even shows? It doesn't show people that he's in love. Is he even in love? Or is it mainly infatuation? If he were to spend time with his fans, will he fall for his fans too? He will right? So why is he so bothered by Sekyung? Why does leaving Sekyung means a big deal to him? Is it because he's in "bad terms" with Sekyung and he's afraid he won't be able to gain her as a fan back? Or is he afraid that Sekyung's going to hate him? Even so, why does he care? There are so many other b2uties that loves him, right?
 
Gikwang decided to check twitter because he was curious what his fans would reply to him. And maybe, he will see Sekyung replying to him. Since Sekyung followed his instructions and went to meet him at the train station, it clearly shows she has twitter right? And before all these whole hoohaas happened, she probably was simply one of them who kept tweeting to him every now and then. Gikwang then decided to check his mentions for the second time because he only saw some the previous time he checked, and he got tons of replies.
 
"Singapore?! Are you serious?! i am a singaporean! I stand a chance then :-)"
"Why are you stating the obvious? Why are you acting like an idiot /:" "Wow what's up with this girl." Gikwang thought.
"When are you coming?! Give us the date!! How dare you leave us hanging just like that?"
 
Gikwang got tired reading the mentions because everything was hovering about the same topic - when, how, why, what. So Gikwang decided to look at his fans photos instead. Some of them put photos of him as their twitter userpic and it scares him to see some other people using either his selcas/photos/photoshoot photos/or whatever as the userpic and it's as though he's talking to himself. However,  some of his fans put photos of themselves, and he decided that it'll be fun to see each and every one of them's photos. Gikwang started doing so.

 

"She's good-looking!" 
"No comments."
"Um....."
"Pretty!"
"How can someone be this gorgeous?"
"Ew."
"Gross."

 
Gikwang went on and on and on, and he kept frowning and smiling and frowning and smiling - depending on the photos actually - and Yoseob realized this queer behavior of him.
 
"What are you doing?" Yoseob creeped behind Gikwang and saw what he was doing before Gikwang was given a chance to hide it from Yoseob.
 
"Yah! Stop doing that! It's the same as invading to my personal space, you know." Gikwang told Yoseob in a stern tone.
 
"Okay fine. But why are you looking at fans photos? Are you okay? If you're so free, there are tons of Junhyung's coke bottles that needs to be recycled. You can jolly well bring them down, you know." Yoseob joked.
 
"Ha ha very funny. Eh help me hold my phone and help me look at fans photos. Show me those pretty ones okay!" Gikwang told Yoseob and stood up and proceed to the toilet. 
 
"Fine, fine." Yoseob started clicking each profile and started looking at their profile picture. Yoseob clicked one by one and everyone looked okay, nobody really appealed to him yet, except one, whom was wearing a kirugumi. And he loved girls who are cute rather than hot, and y. Yoseob was still clicking each profile until he came across one. He was doing what he was doing and he saw this girl who looked really familiar.
 
"She looks just like my sister but my sister doesn't have twitter you know. And I can't read her name!! She typed it in English! Eh dongwoon-ah can you come here?" Yoseob called out to Dongwoon because he's the only one who's good in English - among them.
 
"Yeah?" Dongwoon the maknae came in with a popsicle in his mouth.
 
"Isn't that mine?!" Yoseob took it away from Dongwoon and started it.
 
"DID YOU JUST MY SALIVA INDIRECTLY?" Maknae was disgusted by that thought and jokingly pushed Yoseob aside and they laughed.
 
"Okay why did you call me?" Dongwoon asked Yoseob.
 
"What does this means in Korean?" 
 
"It means.............sekyung. Why?" When Dongwoon mentioned the name, Yoseob felt a tinge of excitement. 
 
"Oh thank you~! Okay, you can go now." Yoseob pushed Dongwoon out of the door, leaving only him in the room.
 
"Let's have some fun okay Gikwang." Yoseob smirked to himself, and tweeted to sekyung @_lightl3ss (just made it up lol ok) saying "coke~!" 
 
Sidetrack a little: In B2ST's dorm, whenever they like someone, they will say coke. And when they don't they will say potato. This is to ensure that nobody gets what they're trying to say to each other. If infront of people and they keep saying coke or potato or whatsoever, people will find it funny and amusing but in actual fact they don't know what it really means.
 
As soon as Yoseob tweeted that, Gikwang went out of the toilet.
 
"What was the commotion about? So noisy." Gikwang told Yoseob.
 
"Gikwang-ah....I did something really sneaky." Yoseob said and ran out of the room.
 
"HUH WHAT?!" Gikwang gave chase.
 
"What did you do?!" Gikwang grabbed hold of Yoseob.
 

"I tweeted to Sekyung."

 

"I tweeted to Sekyung."

 

"I tweeted to Sekyung."

 

"I tweeted to Sekyung."

 
That was the only thing that was ringing in Gikwang's head.