Differentiation between..coincidence and fate

"I can't date a star, it will never come true"

"So this is it, he's not here. I feel so ashamed, why did I even come here........why did I.....sigh. What am I thinking? Okay who in the right mind, will think that an idol's tweet is for them? It's not like I'm the only fan in the bloody goddamn world." You scolded yourself and started hitting your head.

"Hey, hey." Someone pulled your hand away. You looked behind and you saw Gikwang, with his shades, smiling right at you.

"Wow, that tweet's really for me?" You asked.

"Wow, you came?" Gikwang gave you a witty answer and he chuckled.

"Oh, whatever. So what do you want?" You asked.

"Why, so cold?" 

You hesitated to tell him what's wrong, because you didn't want to sound dumb, but he gave you a persisting look, so you had no choice but to tell what you really felt and think at that point of time.

"Look, first of all, why are you doing this to me? Is this some sort of prank? Do you find this funny? Why me, out of a thousand others? Yeah, of course I like it, yeah it's too good to be true but there must be some reasons why you're doing this to me, wanting to meet me, tweeting indirectly to me. I don't get you. I know I am an ugly piece of in your face, I mean come on, there are tons of other pretty gorgeous woman out there, so it's so illogical if you choose me over them? No wait, what am I saying? You're not even choosing anyone. You're just doing this so that people will think you're nice, treating such an ugly fan nicely. I know I'm not good looking but at least I don't make use of people you know."

You told Gikwang off right in his face, because yes you're enjoying every single thing of it, but not when you're old enough to realize that he's doing this because of something.

"Why are you being like this? I don't even know what's wrong with you. First, I have never said you're ugly, have I? Second, why should I prank you, I am not doing this for fame, why is everyone thinking that way, just because I am an idol? Does it mean I can't date fans? I am human, and you are too. It's not like you're a cat or something. The only difference we both have is that, you're not known while I am. But does that mean I am doing it with a motive behind it? Why are you being so shallow?"

Gikwang raised his eyebrows. He was talking to you in such a soothing voice, that even you don't dare defy.

"Because I am ugly. Admit it." You turned, and decided to walk away, but Gikwang pulled you in.

"Why are you always walking away?" Gikwang asked you.

"Why do you care? Talking to you right now, is definitely my biggest dream, something I've been wanting to do. But......I didn't know I would be feeling this way." You pushed him aside, and walked away. You didn't even know why too. 

Gikwang didn't want to let you go for the second time. He ran towards you and stopped you.

"When I say stop, I really mean it." Gikwang sounded harsh. You had to stay, you knew it, before he blow his top.

"Come, I bring you to some place." Gikwang pulled you and brought you to this underground tunnel. 

"This was where my mum brought me whenever I feel restless, whenever I feel like giving up. She brought me here because it's a quiet and peaceful place, where I can sort my thoughts properly." 

"You're trying to tell me I have to sort mine?" You asked.

"In a way." 

There was silence for a moment, because you were tying to sort your thoughts out but you can't because there was one question that has been bugging you since forever.

"Why me?" You broke the silence.

Gikwang was startled, because your voice was too loud under the underground tunnel.

"You're beautiful. Have faith." He told you that and he closed his eyes, probably trying to sort his thoughts out too.

You smiled, and decided to do the same.

 

(okay that's all hehe sigh but dont be too happy something will happen hehe i love you all thank you for reading!!!!) <3 <3 <3 tomorrow's school right sigh have a great week~!