Without you, Im lightless

"I can't date a star, it will never come true"

At your house

"Why did I even cry? What am I, an idiot? I shouldn't get my hopes up, why did I even bother? No wait, why do I even think too much? He's probably doing a fan service, or treating me like a pabo, because maybe, I'm the most ugliest girl ever, and he feels obliged to be nice to me, so that news will come out saying: Gikwang treats ugly fans nice too. Heck it okay, I don't want to become an idiot." You were rambling to yourself, while scrolling down twitter.

Okay truth about yourself. You are not ugly, actually you don't find yourself ugly, not even a single bit, but what that boy said (mentioned in chapter 10), really left a deep impact on you, and there's nobody who'll actually make you start believe that you are actually a true beauty, except for Gikwang of course, but still, he didn't do anything? Instead he put on a disgusted face when he wanted to tell you how you look. Must he really do that? Is it really necessary?

"Meet me same place same time." You saw Gikwang's tweet.

"Is it for me? Or it's not? What if it's for someone else? What if I go, and I make a fool out of myself, knowing that he's not there? What if........wait, obviously its not for me. What am I doing. I am simply a fan, goodness! Sekyung, what has gotten into you? Ten thousands other people are loving him too, what makes you so special? What makes you so different from the rest? Why must he choose you instead of the rest?" You knocked your head so that you will realize that everything is simply temporary. 

Soon, Gikwang will forget about your existence, and furthermore everything's pure coincidence. Dongwoon choosing you, Yoseob meeting you and Gikwang talking to you. "Everything happened coincidentally.......but what if it's fate? No it can't be. I bet some other fangirls are facing the same thing as I am right now. For all I know, one of those girls who were picked up, are experiencing the exact same thing, but different members. Why me? Sekyung, you're crazy." 

You were staring at that tweet, for a long time, trying to decipher any hidden messages behind it. But what if he really means what he says? No hidden message, anything. What if he really wants to meet you? But what if it's not you? You were constantly refreshing his twitter page, because you wanted to see if he's saying anything about this whole meeting thing, but the only thing you saw was his conversation with prepix.

@B2stGK Who are you talking about eh? New girl? ^^

@Prepix Oh, nothing, nothing. It's just some friend I met. I forgot to ask him he's phone number, so I thought I would tweet, maybe he could see, or something?

@B2stGK Where you going anyway?

@Prepix Oh some place really sacred, not a lot of people know the existence of it.

@B2stGK Why the secrecy?

@Prepix It's really nothing!! I just wanna catch up with this old friend of mine without being disturbed kekeke~ 

@B2stGK Okay enjoy kekekeke~

@Prepix Thank you hyung~~~!!!^.^

"Oh so he's meeting his friend? But a sacred place? The train station is a sacred place!! But it's a he......but what if he's hiding my identity? What if he doesn't want to stir a scandal? Should I go?" 

At B2ST's dorm

"Gikwang-ah, I read your tweets to prepix hyung~" Doojoon crept beside Gikwang and lied beside him.

"Are you a freaking stalker?" 

"Nah, your mentions were flooding my timeline, so I decided to check it out. Who are you meeting?" Doojoon wanted to know more about Gikwang's social life too, I mean he's the leader, so he has the rights, right? He's not being possessive or naggy, or anything, but he cares for Gikwang. What if the friend Gikwang's meeting's a bad guy? You'll never know.

"Oh, it's this girl...." Gikwang's voiced trailed off, because he wanted to see Doojoon's expression.

"Ah, girl?! But you said it was a he....oh clever, smart, smart. Don't want to stir a scandal eh? Whose this girl?" Doojoon asked.

"Remember the beautiful performance? The girl Dongwoon picked." 

"Oh I didn't really notice her, but its okay. She must be beautiful right?" Doojoon smiled because Gikwang was blushing when Doojoon asked that question.

"Beautiful......is an understatement." 

"She is beautiful." Yoseob suddenly entered the conversation.

"You've seen her too?" Doojoon asked with bewilderment.

"Talked to her, even." Yoseob smirked.

"Wow, who is this girl! Am I the only one who doesn't know anything!" Doojoon rolled out of bed, and decided to ask Hyunseung whether he knows anything about this, because if he doesn't then Doojoon's safe, as he's not the only one who doesn't know anything.

"You're meeting her tomorrow?" Yoseob asked Gikwang.

"I don't know. I hope she turns up. You okay?" Gikwang looked at Yoseob.

"Yeah, I am. Just that....she reminds me so much of my sister you know, and I miss her." Yoseob sat beside Gikwang.

"Come here." Gikwang hugged Yoseob tightly, and whispered, "She'll be okay." 

Yoseob pulled away first, and looked at Gikwang and smile. If such a negative person like Gikwang is able to tell him that she'll be okay, he has to have faith in that right?

"Yeah, she will. She's a strong girl." Yoseob said and went towards his bed.

"Lights off, everybody!" Dongwoon shouted, and switched off the lights.

The next day

"I am going, if he's not there, then I will stop my obsessions with him." you packed your bag and decided to go to the train station. You met him at 3pm KST and now it's 2:30, you have half an hour. 

At B2st's Dorm

"Goodbye!! See ya'll later okay, pray for me that she's there!" Gikwang shouted to the other 5 members.

"Yes we will, go on already!" Hyunseung can't be bothered to hear Gikwang's rants or whatever you call it.

Gikwang started B2ST's car and drove towards the train station. He looked at his watch, and it stated 2:30. He had half an hour. He decided to reach there early, so that when you arrives, you know that he's waiting for you.

Gikwang reached the train station at 2:45, and you weren't there. He decided to wait for you, like how he did the previous time.

On your way to the train station

You were 5 minutes away from the train station, you decided to walk faster, because you didn't want him to leave. Some parts of you were hoping that he'll be there, and knowing that he'll be there, but some parts of you, think that you're simply foolish, thinking he's talking about you.

Upon your arrival, you didn't see anyone, noone at all. You looked at your watch and it stated 3:15, and he still isn't there. It's either he's late, or he has went off first. Or, he wasn't even referring about you.

 

 

(hi hope this is good hehehe dont ya'll wonder what happened to yoseob's sister? hmmm and this is dedicated to amalina and kelly heheheh they are such an avid reader love you both and all of you who has been reading!! school starts tmrw :( have a great first day) (im stilll in the mood to update another chapter)