I can't help but look at you - like you're the only one I see

"I can't date a star, it will never come true"

"What if it is? What would you do? What would you say?" Gikwang replied Dongwoon's question.

"If it is, then I will have to tell you that you have absolutely good taste, gosh, she is beautiful. How can someone be that beautiful in such plain shirt and jeans? How is that even possible? But too bad she was only looking at you. I saw her smiling at you, you know." Dongwoon was full of compliments for that girl, because he witnessed every single thing that the girl did, right in front of him.

"Can you shut up?" Gikwang was agitated, because firstly, he doesn't like how Dongwoon's complimenting her as if she's the most beautiful girl in the world, and it annoys Gikwang even more, when he knows how beautiful that girl is too, thus he doesn't need Dongwoon to remind him constantly, because he knows it too. 

"Why are you so pissy today?" Doojoon decided to step in because things seem to get way out of hand.

"I am not." Gikawng answered, and everyone knew better than to keep on probing him with such questions that will annoy him even more, because nobody wants to see Gikwang blow his top, because when he does, it's really bad.

Gikwang wonders why he's being like this too. Throughout the whole journey home, he was finding reasons to explain his unexplainable attitude. He has never been like this before, especially being so protective over a fan. Normally, when any of their members finds a girl fan pretty, he will simply laugh it off, but not this time. It frustrates Gikwang how Dongwoon speaks as if he knows that girl really well, and furthermore like what Dongwoon said earlier, it's his fan. What's his shall remain his.

"Why am I being so selfish?" Gikwang mumbled, but nobody seemed to listen because it's either he mumbled really softly, or they were busy listening to their respective iPods.

At your house

"I still cannot get over the fact he looked away. Am I THAT ugly? Okay if I am that ugly why would Dongwoon pick me? Maybe I am pretty...okay if I am pretty why didn't Gikwang pick me? Okay maybe I'm not his type....but if I am not his type why would he have smiled at me? Okay maybe it's some fan service thing....but if its some fan service thing why did he lock his eyes on mine during his "Let it snow" performance? Why me? Oh maybe because I am sitting right at the center....well Misun is sitting at the center too, well, technically. But why me?" 

Your mind was busy generating questions that even you couldn't answer. There was so many things you wanted to ask him, if you were given a chance to. It seems as if, you've done something wrong, but you can't make anything right, because firstly, you don't know what you did, and secondly, even if you do, there's no way you can make up for it, because you won't be able to see him. 

You went towards your bed, and lied down. You looked up and you saw B2ST's poster staring right back at you. 

"Gikwang.........can you answer all those questions in my head?" You said, and you drifted off to sleep.

At B2ST's Dorm

"We need a group talk, I don't care if you're pissed, if you don't have any mood or tired or whatever but we have to settle any disputes within each of us." Doojoon had enough of this nonsense, it was too much for him. He knew he had to make things right, because everyone was expecting him to, even though they don't say it.

Everyone was gathered in the living room and everyone looked shagged, probably because they had so many things to do earlier that day.

"Okay, start from Gikwang. What's happening?" Doojoon asked, with a voice that soothes you and will enable you to open up so that it will be easier for the rest to understand why he's acting that particular way.

"I don't know, is that valid? Because truth is I really don't." Gikwang raised his eyebrows.

"Okay pms?" Yoseob, tried to be serious, but failed to do so, because everyone burst out laughing thanks to that.

"Hahaha, no it's not. It's just that............I think I'm really tired and I need sleep." Gikwang said.

"Okay, fine. Go rest then." Doojoon didn't want Gikwang to stay because he wanted him to rest. Even though Doojoon made those remarks just now, about not caring if they're tired or whatsoever, he still has a heart of gold. s or rather his brothers health is much more important.

"Thank you. Dongwoon, manhae." Gikwang then proceeded to the room.

Dongwoon smiled a smile of relief because at least he knew that everything's okay and Gikwang's not angry at him already. Wait, actually, he doesn't even know the reason why Gikwang's angry. 

"Okay we will continue this some other time then, lets sleep too." Doojoon stood up and everyone did the same.

When Dongwoon was lying down on his bed, he started to generate his own thoughts too.

"Why did Gikwang apologize? Oh he snapped at me just now but what did I do? I didn't say or do anything wrong that will hurt him did I? The only thing I talk about was..........."

In your room

"Aish! It's 11pm already." And the first thing you took was your iTouch, why? Because you wanted to see if Gikwang tweeted anything. But no he didn't. You scrolled down and you saw Dongwoon's tweet, it went something like this

"You're beautiful, so beautiful. I wanna say this a million times...........but I know I no longer can."