x marks my spot

"I can't date a star, it will never come true"

As soon as that person said hello, you knew it was a girl, judging from the voice itself. You decided to put the phone down because you didn't know what to say. It's probably because you were too astounded of the fact that it's a girl, when all these while you were so sure that it's a guy. Normally, after those incidents happen, (the one where you call and when that other person says hi, you put down that kind of thing), the person will normally, call back right? But in this case, that person didn't. So there are only two reasons to explain why. 

1) She/he can't be bothered.

2) She/he didn't want you to have more clues on knowing her/his identity.

But whatever, you decided to just shun this whole incident because maybe, it doesn't signifies and resembles anything. Well, maybe it does, but what is there left for you to do?

"Beautiful my girl~" Your phone started ringing and you thought that it was the person whom called you back but instead, it was your mom.

"Hey, holidays coming soon right?"
"Yeah why?"
"I was thinking of going to Singapore, do you want to go?"
"I need a break from all these unbelievable stupid things anyway, so why not?" You thought. "Yeah sure mom."
"Okay, I am booking the tickets now. So let's go on the 26th of Nov okay?" 
"Today's the 26th october. In a month's time?"
"Yeah, yeah. You okay with that?"
"Certainly."
"Okay, see you."

You put down the phone and looked in the mirror. What the hell were you thinking? Why are you running away from this whole thing, well, mainly Gikwang. But why? You're making a mountain out of a molehill. He's probably thinking you're just one of those fans that requires special attention, so why are you reading too much into things?

"Well whatever, who cares if I read too much into things? I need a break. Maybe it'll do me good, maybe by going to Singapore, I will start to realize what I really want in life......okay what did I just say." You mumbled and decided to go to the toilet and do some necessary business.

At B2ST's Dorm

"Because if she were to stay longer by my side, I would have fallen for her." Gikwang told Yoseob and decided to avoid any form of eye contact.

"Wait, are you serious? Are you kidding me? Why are you making everything seem so...cliche? Like you know normally dramas we watch together? The lead character falls for the girl then...." Yoseob's sentence was cut short by Gikwang's sudden outburst.

'Yeah I'm sure. I'm really sure. You think I want this, you think it's easy for me? I'm sorting out my feelings too maybe I'm the type that gets easily attached. She's so amazing. I like it when she gets angry....I don't know. Everything feels so different."

"You're weird, you know. The reason you like her is because she's beautiful and she's your fan and if you were to know a lot of other gikwang fans, you'll fall for them too. Look at how many ideal type of girls you have. Min, Yoona...." Yoseob's sentence was cut short for the second time. But this time, it's not by Gikwang. Instead, it's by Joonkuni (or wtv his name is, the b2st manager la hahaha hehhehe)

"Hey guys gather." He called out to the b2st members.

"Yeah what's up? I'm feeling so fly!!!!!!" Junhyung did the flying sign, and everyone gave him the o,o look because probably, he's high on alcohol or something.

"Okayyyy.....anyway, we will be holding an Asian Showcase. Not a concert, but a showcase. Cube ent have decided that you guys need to be more exposed, and experienced and in order to not lose out, let's start early. First embarkment: Singapore on the 26th. Okay with it?" He was being really authoritative, probably one of the most important attributes a manager have to have.

"SINGAPORE? YAY!!!!" Doojoon jumped up and down. He had been wanting to go to Singapore for a long time, really long time. Everyone was ecstatic because it was their first ever Asian Showcase. Everyone except for Gikwang, but in order to avoid s asking him why, he decided to play along, and smile.

They all went to bed early, because they had to start practicing the next day. But, Gikwang couldn't sleep.

"If I go to Singapore, it means I will leave Korea right?" Gikwang tweeted that, and he received a lot of "You're coming to Singapore?" 'DUH!! You so cute" replies. But nobody get what he truly meant.

Behind that simple sentence, it left a very impactful meaning.

"Leaving Korea means leaving you, love."

At your house

After bathing you opened and checked twitter, and you were scrolling down, till you see Gikwang's tweet. 

"If I go to Singapore, it means I will leave Korea right?" 

And your heart skipped a beat. He's leaving Korea for Singapore?! WHEN WHEN WHEN. That was all you could think about, but of course it can't be too coincidental, that he'll reach on the 26th right? 

Or would he?