At least I'm not alone

"I can't date a star, it will never come true"

"Okay, are you done?" Gikwang stood up, because he was done sorting out his feelings/thoughts etc.

"Yeah, way before you asked me that. What did you sort?" You were wondering what kind of problems an idol will have. Yeah, they're stress and such, but Gikwang took a long time to sort things out, it clearly shows he has so many things running in his mind. 

"Nah, nothing." Gikwang didn't feel like telling you, and opening up to you. He is not really expressive, like Yoseob (how he expressed everything to you on the first meeting). 

"What do you mean nothing? You didn't think of anything?" You asked.

"I don't want to tell you, okay? Now, lets go." Gikwang stood up and walked towards the end of the tunnel, to get out.

You were surprised because you didn't expect Gikwang to answer you in that way. Maybe you expected him to tell you that whatever he's thinking wasn't important, and you shouldn't worry about it. But by him telling you that, it clearly shows he's hiding something and when he does that it means..........he has to sort thoughts about you.

"Are you there? Don't you want to leave?" Gikwang asked you, and rendered a helping hand to you, so that you'll get up easier.

"Yeah of course I want." You stood up without the help of his hand.

"Did I do something wrong?" Gikwang realized what you just did, and he was also taken aback, because there's no utter reason why you should avoid his hand, when he didn't do anything wrong.

"Nah, whatever." You replied him and you left the tunnel first, leaving him behind.

You are a very sensitive person. Whatever you've gone through, made you like this. Before all the heartbreaks and such, you were such a strong and bubbly person, not really caring about what people say. But after incidents happen, you realize that no matter how much you try not to care, you'll still break down whenever people have something bad to say about you, so you decided to drop the pretense and just showcase whatever you're feeling. You didn't like it when Gikwang said that to you, it shows that he doesn't trust you. But, well maybe you're simply being over-sensitive. Which artist in the right mind, will trust a fan, he just knew? 

"Penny for your thoughts?" Gikwang broke the silence between them.

"Nah, I have to go." You said and went away.

Gikwang was left behind, yet again. He realizes that whenever he meets you, there'll always be something that makes you angry, or sad, or whatever. He doesn't know and will never know what's wrong, if you don't express your feelings.

"What's up with that girl, seriously? She's angry? But, about what? I didn't do anything wrong, did I? Or maybe I did. About the not wanting to tell her what's wrong. But why should I? She's just a fan right, and why should I trust someone whom I just knew? What if she leaks whatever I tell her? Won't my image be at risk? Why can't she understand this? Why must she always make things difficult for me?"

On your way home

"I am such a pabo I swear. Okay yes, that tweet was for me, I am honoured. But maybe it's because he felt bad about indirectly implying I'm ugly and now he meets me and starts calling me beautiful so that I won't hold anything against him? Maybe he's doing this because he doesn't want to lose me as a fan. Maybe he's doing this because he's afraid I would make fans hate him. Just what makes me so special? To think that I even harbored thoughts of him falling for me.....I think I read too much fanfics, because normally, in my kind of case, the star will always fall for the main actress. Eh what am I even saying?" You mumbled to yourself on the way home. 

Suddenly your phone rang, you looked at the screen of your phone, and you saw an unknown number.

"Hello?" 

"What did you do?" This unknown voice asked you.

"Huh?" You were taken aback by the question, because it's pretty illogical for someone to call you, and start asking you what you've done......it's scary too.

"You are such a mean girl. I didn't expect you to...ah you know what, just leave Gikwang alone." And he (that person sounds like a guy) put down the phone.