You're beautiful in my eyes and everyone's

"I can't date a star, it will never come true"

At the train station

"Dongwoon's not okay, Gikwang's hiding something from us and we know it and I feel so helpless because I can't do anything to help. I asked Gikwang what's wrong and he probably was trying to shun me away, or trying to keep it away from me. Either way, it shows that he doesn't trust me. How is this possible?  I feel useless at the same time because Dongwoon's not okay and he isn't telling me, maybe because he knows I can't help. Either way, I am not much of a help. I can't tell the other members about this because they would think I'm being overly-sensitive, and I should just get over it, but, I want someone to tell me that I should bother, I should care." Yoseob tried his best to convey his feelings to you.

You listened carefully to what Yoseob had to say, because you're afraid of saying the wrong thing and you didn't want to make Yoseob feel worse than he already is right now. You patted his back, and sighed.

"Yoseob-ah, you are a great friend and I know they know that too. I've just talked to you for the past 10 minutes and I can feel your good intentions, but sometimes, you've got to leave them alone, because you can't be there to help them clear the mess every time. They have to learn, too. Understand? Give them time it'll all be okay." You tried to make Yoseob feel better because that's the most important thing right now. 

"But....ah, don't bother. I guess you're right but I can't help but worry you know?" Yoseob pouted.

"Yeah I know...but..." Your sentence was cut short by Yoseob's great discovery.

"Yah! Aren't you the girl Dongwoon picked up during the performance yesterday? Weren't you the one?" Yoseob asked with a smile on his face.

"Yeaaaah, I thought you didn't know." 

"Oh, Dongwoon and Gikwang talks about you sometimes." 

Your heart stopped. What could it be? What have they been talking about you? Is it a good or a bad thing? Should you ask further? But would you be hurt with the reply given by Yoseob? Or is it something that will answer all your unanswered questions that has been hovering around your mind for quite some time.

"Don't you wanna know what they say?" Yoseob cut your thoughts short.

"I'm afraid." You decided to be frank anyway, because Yoseob has opened up to you, so you decided that it's no harm telling him how you really feel at that point of time.

"Afraid that they're saying bad things about you? Don't worry. It's the opposite, rather." Yoseob chuckled.

"Opposite?"

"They find you beautiful........and I think I agree."

At B2ST's Dorm

"What do you mean hyung? What do you mean Yoseob won't come back?" Dongwoon asked Gikwang with a tinge of worry in his voice.

"Oh, before he left, he asked me about me and Dongwoon, whether there were any disputes, about any girl. I didn't know what he was referring to, so I said, no. But he kept on insisting that there was something, but in the end, he decided to give up. After that....."

-FLASHBACK-

Yoseob entered their room and started changing out of his home wear. He was looking rather pissed, and frustrated, so Gikwang didn't really ask him anything. Yoseob slammed the cupboard's door shut, and Gikwang was shocked.

"What's wrong with you?" Gikwang asked Yoseob because there's no valid reason for him to act that way.

"Until people start appreciating me here, then I will get back." Yoseob stormed off, and went off.

-FLASHBACK ENDED-

"Hyung! So where do we find him now?" Dongwoon was the only one whose worried sick.

"He'll be back, trust me." Doojoon said.