Is that the only thing you can do

"I can't date a star, it will never come true"

Gikwang turned behind and saw a girl wearing a black hoodie, totally covering her face - you can't even see a single thing.

"Pass me my wallet,  now." The girl (which is, you) demanded Gikwang.

"Okay, mianhae, I didn't mean to take it, I just saw it then-" Gikwang's sentence was cut off by your,

"Whatever."

You took the wallet from him but before you could do so, Gikwang held your hand, tightly.

"No thank you?" 

"What's up with this guy? Is he crazy or something, why is he gripping my hand so hard. But....why does he sound so bloody familiar?" whispered your heart. 

"Gwomawo." You said, and he still didn't let your hand go.

"Can you, please let me go?" You asked, still looking down, and he still isn't able to see how you look like.

"It's rude, to thank someone without looking up."

"Aish, stupid guy. Okay fine, I will take off my hoodie. Just so you know, I am bloody ugly." whispered your heart for the second time.

You took off your hoodie, still looking down. Gikwang tilt your head up by pushing up your chin.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! It's you?!" You were surprised to see Gikwang, and him seeing you in this state, is simply disastrous. 

"EH! It's you!!" Gikwang pulled you in, and hugged you.

It was nice, you have to agree, but it was awkward so you pulled away. 

"You remember me?" You asked Gikwang, avoiding eye contact, because you didn't want him to look into your eyes too, because you look really atrocious right now.

"Look at me." Gikwang sounded......demanding. Thus, you didn't have any choice but to do so.

"Okay then, now talk to me. Yeah of course I remember you.......but you look..." Gikwang had a disgusted look on his face, but he didn't mean to potray that look, not even a single bit.

"Yeah I know I'm ugly okay thanks for rubbing it in right on my face. I will take this wallet, thank you, and now I wanna go back home." You pushed Gikwang away, and walked away.

"I didn't say that!" Gikwang shouted, and ran towards you.

"Who cares what you said?" You replied and continued walking.

Gikwang pulled your hand, telling you to stop.

"You know, you care. Besides, I have been wanting to see you, so I won't let you go away that easily." 

"You think I'm like every other girl don't you? Trying to mesmerize me with your words? Trying to make an ugly girl feel pretty? Well, you're not doing a good job. Let me go." 

Truth is, you have a very low self-esteem. Not because people have been calling you ugly, but rather, there's this one guy that you once really truly love, and it was all one-sided. You have been liking this guy for more than 3 years. There was one time when they were playing truth or dare, and he was asked this question "Do you find sekyung pretty?" His answer was really....painful. "Nope." His answer and his perspective of you, means the whole world to you, but not anymore, of course. So whenever people find you beautiful, you wont believe them, mainly because of these two reasons.

1) They're lying because they just want you to feel better.
2) They don't know the real definition of pretty/beautiful/gorgeous.

"I dont want to let you go, can?" Gikwang told you, looking right into your eyes.

"Whatever you bloody liar, leave me alone." You pushed him away, for the second time, because you really couldn't take it. You didn't know why you were being over-emotional about this at the same time, maybe because you had enough of guys talking about how you look like. You're tired of expecting them to find you beautiful or (insert any other positive adjectives). You're tired of guys talking about appearances, tired of them judging you by how you look like. You're tired of people lying right to your face, about how you look. If a guy you really love (once, and he's not really good looking btw), doesn't find you beautiful, what more others? Furthermore, it's Gikwang.

You walked away, leaving him alone. 

"What's wrong with her?" Gikwang whispered to himself. He knew he probably had said something that had hurt her deeply, because she was fine before. 

Tears was streaming down your face, because you blew your chance. An idol, you loved truly, and deeply hurt you right in your face, at least it wasn't as bad the previous time. Now, you won't even get close to him, now he has a bad impression of you. 

" my life." 

At B2ST's Dorm

"Did you see what I told you to?" Yoseob asked Gikwang, upon seeing his arrival.

"Yeah, if what you want me to see, is a girl, screaming right at my face, yup." 

"It's her, right? She was wearing the black hoodie right?" Yoseob double-checked his inference.

"Yeah, what's up with her anyway?" Gikwang said.

"Why?"

"She got agitated. I don't know why, sigh." 

"Oh. Do you want me to leave you alone?" Yoseob asked Gikwang, out of pure courtesy.

"Yeah."

Gikwang then went into his room. Why did she do that to him? Why did she get so agitated suddenly, what did he do? Was it something he said? Or was it because of the incident previously, the eye-stare incident? Is she hating him? Will he lose her as a fan? Or as something else........

"Meet me same place same time." Gikwang tweeted that, in hoping you will read it.