Why does it come down to me

"I can't date a star, it will never come true"

"Who in the world was that?" You asked yourself once that person had disconnected the call.

Obviously, you were surprised. Because you didn't expect to receive this phone call at all, and what's worse, that person whom you believe is a guy, didn't even tell you his identity. What if it's some kind of prank? But judging from how he said it, it's as if, he knows you personally, because he mentioned, "You are such a mean girl. I didn't expect you to...ah you know what, just leave Gikwang alone." 

That was the only sentence that kept ringing in your head, because Gikwang's name was mentioned. Who in the right mind will associate you and Gikwang together? Unless it's someone who knows what's going on between both of you......

"Nothing's going on between us! What am I thinking? What I meant was...this person must have known I met GIkwang, right? Yeah, yeah, that's it. But who could it be? And how sure am I that it's a guy.....what if it's a girl....." Your mind started wandering elsewhere. You were really surprised by that unexpected phonecall.

At B2ST's Dorm

Gikwang arrived at B2st's dorm with a pissed/sad/dejected/rejected look on his face. Everyone didn't notice it, because he was covering his face with a hoodie, until Yoseob asked him how did it go.

"So, how did it go?" Yoseob asked Gikwang. hoping to get a positive feedback in return, even though he knew it wasn't going to be so.

"Yeah whatever, I can't be bothered, I swear. She keeps on...getting angry at the slightest things. I don't even know what I did wrong. I want to appease her but I don't know how. I can't bear seeing her all angry, because behind those fake strong front, she has a delicate heart." Gikwang whispered to Yoseob because he didn't want the rest of the members to hear the soft side of him. 

Yoseob didn't mind listening to Gikwang's rants, and confessions. Because like mentioned previously, Yoseob likes to be included and he always acts as the medium - the center person. 

"Yeah...I know how you feel.....Gikwang-ah....I need to tell you something." Yoseob patted Gikwang's back while taking one step closer, to telling what he's going to tell.

"Yeah?" Gikwang looked up and their eyes met.

"I told my sister about how Sekyung looks like her and she wanted to know, if it's true. She asked me if it's possible for her to see her.....and you know how I can't deny my sister's requests right?" Yoseob stopped in the middle of the sentence and looked at Gikwang, waiting to receive his reaction, but Gikwang gave a blankless expression.

"Okay, so....she went to the train station and saw Sekyung and you......how she was angry at you.....and she told me all about it.......and....I was worried...because I know how much your meeting with Sekyung is....till you risk lying to prepix hyung about your whereabouts..so we.....we....." Yoseob couldn't complete his sentence, mainly because he feels guilty. 

"Go on, Yoseob. Don't hold back." Gikwang was ready to accept whatever Yoseob wanted to tell him.

"So we........decided to call Sekyung and tell her to back off from you.....well it's because she treats you like.......anyhow she wants to without realizing you have feelings too..and we didn't want you to........um.......ah...mianhae Gikwang-ah." Yoseob looked down, he was afraid because he knew Gikwang would explode, like what he normally do whenever he's angry at something.

But Gikwang didn't.

Instead, he pulled Yoseob in and hugged him.

"Yoseob-ah.....thank you for what you've done. You made things easier for me." 

"How?" Yoseob asked, while feeling surprised.

At your house

Upon reaching home, you started to ponder about what you've done to Gikwang, and you felt bad...............because he definitely didn't deserve that treatment. You were simply being over-sensitive and over-paranoid for no particular reason, and you're simply being dumb. Why would Gikwang tell you whatever he's feeling? Would you do the same if you were him? Your mind started generating questions after questions, which simply rubs more salt to your wound - you felt really bad.

You wanted to make things better, but you don't know how. You don't have his phone number, email address or anything. You only have that unknown person's number and Gikwang's twitter, but its not like he will reply to you , because there are million other fangirls mentioning him in twitter. 

You had no other choice but to call that unknown person's number.

"Hello?"